Side profiles

Chrysler69

Chrysler69

WWII Fighter Pilot. (Retd)
From my right side I look like a chad,strong chin and forward grown maxilla,but from my left side I look literally retarded and recessed.

Dont have jaw rotation.

Dont have an underbite.

From the front my face is fine in terms of symmetry as well.

What could be the reason behind this? can this be fixed?

can't tell without pics tbh.

i had a similar issue because of the way my hair was parted. the a-symmetry accentuated forward growth on one side and made the other side look more recessed.

can't tell without pics tbh.

i had a similar issue because of the way my hair was parted. the a-symmetry accentuated forward growth on one side and made the other side look more recessed.
Yes! When I put my hair to the "recessed side" it looks better,also could it be that my nose is more projected on one side than the other

your tongue posture has been fucked. or your sleeping. try and think and correct these

your tongue posture has been fucked. or your sleeping. try and think and correct these
Probably : ( how can sleeping be fucked tho lol?
Im almost 16,would mewing fix this fuckery?

Last edited:
Probably : ( how can sleeping be fucked tho lol?
Im almost 16,would mewing fix this fuckery?
it should but only in a complex way. you might need some help from a dude on some mewing forum or even mew himself

it should but only in a complex way. you might need some help from a dude on some mewing forum or even mew himself
I was thinking of getting FAGGA but heard it could make my face longer so im avoiding that,dang if only my left side was like my right lmfao
I was thinking of getting FAGGA but heard it could make my face longer so im avoiding that,dang if only my left side was like my right lmfao
Could you pls tell me a mewing forum?