Signs of balding

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
What signs of balding did you baldcels notice?
Now that I'm growing my hair out I'm starting to notice ny hair falling when I shower. It's not much, maybe less than 50 single hairs, but I'm getting worried it is an early sign of balding.

My hair is literally my only good feature, If I lose it, I lose all my hopes of succeding :feelswhy: :feelswah:

losing hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Chinko, Austere and 7 others
Loomkat your hairline if you have a lot of thin weak hairs then you are most likely norwooding

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
If you're losing ~50 hairs in a show you are shedding at an increased rate which could be male pattern balding or temporary shedding. But if you haven't done anything to trigger a shed then it's probably balding.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and LowTierNormie
Loomkat your hairline if you have a lot of thin weak hairs then you are most likely norwooding
ive always had a shit crooked hairline, so i cant tell if im noorwooding. ive thinned at the crown, but its stopped for the most part.

I HOPE. GOD ITS SO OGRE IF I BALD.

like 5-10 hairs would be normal

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
If you're losing ~50 hairs in a show you are shedding at an increased rate which could be male pattern balding or temporary shedding. But if you haven't done anything to trigger a shed then it's probably balding.
i lose around 20-30. am i good?
and one or two strands of hair come when i run my hand through my hair

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I only shower every 2-3 days, so those ~50hairs could have been accumulated during those days. Gonna take photos of my hairline every week.If I ever notice minimal recession, I'll just start using whatever drugs I can find to stop it (Minoxidil and all that other shit)
like 5-10 hairs would be normal
My hair is dense as fuck though, my "normal" levels of shedding might be higher

There is a high chance you are balding (at least 90% of males will be influenced by androgenic alopecia at some point), so you might as well start using ru58841 if you dont want to use finasteride. It will allow you to keep your current density

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and LowTierNormie
There is a high chance you are balding (at least 90% of males will be influenced by androgenic alopecia at some point), so you might as well start using ru58841 if you dont want to use finasteride. It will allow you to keep your current density
Man, I'm so fucking unlucky then.
Dad is 60yo and still has a head full of hair (NW0), my mothers brother is 35 and is NW0, and Mom's Dad is almost 70 and still has a lot of hair.

Why did I have to be the first mofo in my family to go bald?:feelswah:

I think you jst have weak hair tbh. Make sure you take care ofr it. If your hairline get even a little worse, get on fin.

A decrease of female interest.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 1464
Start taking preventative measures, when hairline recession is confirmed hop on fin.

• +1
I think you jst have weak hair tbh. Make sure you take care ofr it. If your hairline get even a little worse, get on fin.
im 16, you cant take it until youre 18. itll have bad side affects on you. what they are, idk. but the kike doctor said so.

and if push comes to shove ill just get a ht. i gonna have 2k saved up by the end of summer. by the time i graduate college ill have enough money for one if i actually bald.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

I only shower every 2-3 days, so those ~50hairs could have been accumulated during those days. Gonna take photos of my hairline every week.If I ever notice minimal recession, I'll just start using whatever drugs I can find to stop it (Minoxidil and all that other shit)

10 hairs is on the higher end of normal already. You won't notice recession until you've already lost a significant amount of your hair.

• +1

I’m the exact same bro. Like 50 hairs shed but only shower Tuesday and Thursday. Have really dense hair too. I’ve noticed that more hair comes out on Tuesday so there might be some truth to “hair accumulating”. I am still concerned though.

• +1
-Temples receded, you'll be able to 'feel' your temples more
-Crown thinning/Feeling more air on the top of your head
-Weak small hairs at the edge of your hairline
-Hair splitting and diffusing into weak hair at the front
-Being able to see your scalp through your hairline
-Hair falling out, over 5-10 hairs on bed and shedding more in the shower
-You have hair at the front that starts splitting awkwardly in the wind/your fringe starts to split up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and LowTierNormie