Simple Beta Carotene Guide

Budflog

Budflog

Iron
Beta carotene is a yellow/orange pigment that gives vegetables their color. If you take enough of it, you can see a similar orange change in your skin tone. This is preferable:

1F5301F8 8875 4F76 A762 ED5C8C65CF6C

So, how do you maximize your potential? It’s really simple, and I know because I did it. 3 simple steps:

1. Take only one pill a day for the first 3 days, two a day for the next four. Survey yourself and see if there is any discoloring in your skin. Different people react differently to BC and if you react with spots of orange or yellow, it’s probably not for you, try melontan2.

2. If you don’t get spotty, take 3 pills a day, every day. Space them out with each meal.

3. Get constant sun. BC is an orange/yellow pigment, and the orange comes with sun. I took 3 pills a day for a month and stayed inside my house, car, or job during that time. I quickly started to look yellow and was asked if I was jaundiced. I spent the next month taking 3 a day and getting an hour of sun by jogging shirtless. I now get told I look way more tan than before, and the yellowing has gone away entirely.

Don’t be a pussy, if you’re a pale white dude this has a chance to boost you .2/.5 PSL depending on how well it affects you. Super cheap, easy to hide if parents are a problem, minimal to no negative side effects. The easiest looksmax that isn’t lifts imo.

Here’s a link to the pills I use

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, Deleted member 9670, Iplaysoccer and 5 others
Beta carotene is a yellow/orange pigment that gives vegetables their color. If you take enough of it, you can see a similar orange change in your skin tone. This is preferable:

View attachment 828710

So, how do you maximize your potential? It’s really simple, and I know because I did it. 3 simple steps:

1. Take only one pill a day for the first 3 days, two a day for the next four. Survey yourself and see if there is any discoloring in your skin. Different people react differently to BC and if you react with spots of orange or yellow, it’s probably not for you, try melontan2.

2. If you don’t get spotty, take 3 pills a day, every day. Space them out with each meal.

3. Get constant sun. BC is an orange/yellow pigment, and the orange comes with sun. I took 3 pills a day for a month and stayed inside my house, car, or job during that time. I quickly started to look yellow and was asked if I was jaundiced. I spent the next month taking 3 a day and getting an hour of sun by jogging shirtless. I now get told I look way more tan than before, and the yellowing has gone away entirely.

Don’t be a pussy, if you’re a pale white dude this has a chance to boost you .2/.5 PSL depending on how well it affects you. Super cheap, easy to hide if parents are a problem, minimal to no negative side effects. The easiest looksmax that isn’t lifts imo.

Is 5000iu a day enough?
Decent thread for a greycel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Budflog
Is 5000iu a day enough?
Decent thread for a greycel tbh
I am taking 75,000 ui according to the bottle and saw noticeable changes within two weeks. 5000 will slowly have affect but megadosing is the best way to see immediate impacts on skin tone.

5,000 will probably maintain your coloring to an extent during winter months, and have a minor positive effect on color during the summer.

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Im taking 50 to 100mg per day abt 80 000 to 170 000 iu lol

3. Get constant sun. BC is an orange/yellow pigment, and the orange comes with sun. I took 3 pills a day for a month and stayed inside my house, car, or job during that time. I quickly started to look yellow and was asked if I was jaundiced .

So I'm not the only one who got asked if he was jaundiced from the beta carotene...

• +1
So I'm not the only one who got asked if he was jaundiced from the beta carotene...

Yeah thought I fucked it up until I realized I spend no time outside. Get out and you’ll tan fast asf. gl bro

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I just coped some from your link. Thanks bro

• +1
The only good effect of beta carotene is orange skin?

View attachment 828710

Tbh I'm so afraid of sun, one might think I'm a fucking vampire.

The only good effect of beta carotene is orange skin?

It’s the main one and the best for Looksmaxxing yeah, it’s a quality tan enhancer.

@Dr Shekelberg
With minimal sunlight, would lots of beta carotene cause issues with Vit A oxidation or is it fine?

@Dr Shekelberg
With minimal sunlight, would lots of beta carotene cause issues with Vit A oxidation or is it fine?
I think you have read an older post of mine where I claimed that vit a will oxidise if it can not reach receptors when exposed too much UVB, but I can not back that up
I think vit a, redlight and copper intake (for cytochrome c) are synergistic.
Liberation of the fat cells might cause alot of damage to the cells; lipid peroxidation of the polyunsaturated fats. The higher the unsaturation, the higher the damage I would say.
But I am still an amateur on this whole topic

• WTF
Reactions: THEMOGEE
I think you have read an older post of mine where I claimed that vit a will oxidise if it can not reach receptors when exposed too much UVB, but I can not back that up
I think vit a, redlight and copper intake (for cytochrome c) are synergistic.
Liberation of the fat cells might cause alot of damage to the cells; lipid peroxidation of the polyunsaturated fats. The higher the unsaturation, the higher the damage I would say.
But I am still an amateur on this whole topic
Wait so is it safe to take without the sun then?

Wait so is it safe to take without the sun then?
It’s safe afaik, but you may see yellow coloring instead of orange. Others users have mentioned that lowering the dose if you can’t get sun results in simply more vibrant skin, but that’s something I haven’t tested.

It’s safe afaik, but you may see yellow coloring instead of orange. Others users have mentioned that lowering the dose if you can’t get sun results in simply more vibrant skin, but that’s something I haven’t tested.
I´m going to be taking it without sun what dose should it be

I´m going to be taking it without sun what dose should it be
It varies person to person but I would say no more than 25,000ui per day to start. I’d go with 25,000 per day for two weeks and if there’s minimal difference just keep going steady with that. If you notice yellow discoloration either dose down or space out the doses more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
It varies person to person but I would say no more than 25,000ui per day to start. I’d go with 25,000 per day for two weeks and if there’s minimal difference just keep going steady with that. If you notice yellow discoloration either dose down or space out the doses more.
ty brother ill buy some in the morn

• +1