Simple Home Workout for Looksmaxing

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
So i m currently at 23% bf and want to get to 12% in 12 months . I need an uncomplicated home workout so i thought of this:

Im currently doing
• 100 Pull Ups
• 100 Push Ups
• 100 Situps
Per day ( Also taking mk677, protein powder, creatin)

My goal : broader & muscular shoulders , low bf 》 Veins , Abs

What do yall think about this simple workout ?

how many pullups can you do?

You only need the mk677. You don't need to workout

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: You, fobos, Soulsmaxx and 1 other person
I'm not too sure about callisthenics but in bodybuilding you usually pick a weight where you fatigue in 8-12 reps and then do a certain amount of sets.maybe it's best to do say 8 sets of pull ups till fatigue instead of an arbitrary 100.

also when you're putting in huge effort into a muscle group you usually want at least 24-48 hours rest before hitting it again.

I would also add in some leg workouts so your body looks proportional. at home you can do calf raises, pistol squats and lunges.

also add variants on your push-up form to hit different parts of your chest (such as incline or close grip)

not sure what else to add

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
You only need the mk677. You don't need to workout
mk677 will get him to low bf% by itself??

i was thinking of hopping on it for the summer whilst i hit the gym, only thing that worries me is the spike in ghrelin and the hunger dont wanna become a bloatcel

mk677 will get him to low bf% by itself??

i was thinking of hopping on it for the summer whilst i hit the gym, only thing that worries me is the spike in ghrelin and the hunger dont wanna become a bloatcel
Nah man sorry I was being completely sarcastic.

• So Sad
Reactions: samm735
I'm not too sure about callisthenics but in bodybuilding you usually pick a weight where you fatigue in 8-12 reps and then do a certain amount of sets.maybe it's best to do say 8 sets of pull ups till fatigue instead of an arbitrary 100.

also when you're putting in huge effort into a muscle group you usually want at least 24-48 hours rest before hitting it again.

I would also add in some leg workouts so your body looks proportional. at home you can do calf raises, pistol squats and lunges.

also add variants on your push-up form to hit different parts of your chest (such as incline or close grip)

not sure what else to add
Nice . I heard calistenics is good for skinnyfat people

Join a gym and lift weights

Nah man sorry I was being completely sarcastic.
I'll try cut down on the mk677 trolling. If you want the truth. It's trashy avante-garde looksminning garbage which is only popular because heightmaxxers really desperately want it to be their panacea.

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Nice . I heard calistenics is good for skinnyfat people
i think the main benefits of calisthenics are the fact that you have a lot of compound exercises that target a lot of groups of muscles and it helps with flexibility/movement

Weight training or Bust

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000
I believe situps are bad(correction, less effective, for a better word( for abs. Thats what I heard though. Should be better alternatives

Last edited:
I believe situps are bad for abs. Thats what I heard though. Should be better alternatives
abs exercise is bad for abs in 2000+19 :what:

I believe situps are bad(correction, less effective, for a better word( for abs. Thats what I heard though. Should be better alternatives
srs?

Don't bother weight training until you're skinny. It's hard to gain muscle and lose fat at same time and you will still look like shit no matter how much muscle you pack on as long as your abs aren't showing.

Check my sig. for #1 weight loss method. You can probably get to 12% in 2-3 months.. easily 30-60lb per month with minimal effort.

THEN worry about weight lifting.

Eat less faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
just hit the gym everything else is cope. u might build some noob gains first 1 2 months but then u wont gain shit with pull ups and push ups

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
just get on a diet nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
So i m currently at 23% bf and want to get to 12% in 12 months . I need an uncomplicated home workout so i thought of this:

Im currently doing
• 100 Pull Ups
• 100 Push Ups
• 100 Situps
Per day ( Also taking mk677, protein powder, creatin)

My goal : broader & muscular shoulders , low bf 》 Veins , Abs

What do yall think about this simple workout ?
the only way to really lose fat is by eating less i run treadmil for 1 hour and i lose half a cupcake worth of calories. you should just do fasting

JFL at starving at 500 cals per day for 4 months to go from fat invisible incel to skinny invisible incel for some whores

take this from the dieting veteran
well you gotta do it tho if you wanna lose bf