simple rating based off face

Phad

Phad

JATT
What would be my rating in your personal opinion?
Another question, Do you think short sides or long sides look better on me? I ask this because of my zygomatic arch

Attachments

• 909246E0-B4CB-45BF-9BA8-69EBF5E83199.jpeg
    909246E0-B4CB-45BF-9BA8-69EBF5E83199.jpeg
    346.1 KB · Views: 375
just trapmax bro

Another question, Do you think short sides or long sides look better on me? I ask this because of my zygomatic arch

Are you doing any expression or movement with your mouth or is this the relaxed state of your face ?

4 PSL based on this pic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin
  • +1
Reactions: Jackkal and 11gaijin
Bro it looks like you’re puckering up for a blowjob but you’ve got pretty solid bone structure from the looks of things.

You’ve got the beard well enhancing your jaw just be careful with the crisp Turkish street fade it seems to scare white girls off for some reason.

You don’t really need rhino although I think might help. Maybe Aladinmax and grow long hair with a good physique will suit you well.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
4/10 imo. Severe upper eyelid exposure and your moth area kinda fucks your harmony up. You have a good jaw, hair, masculine nose(may be big not sure) but they don't add up to give a aesthetic outcome imo.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Tricky
3/10 normie rating

4 PSL, 6 IRL rating, if you're tall then add 0.5-1 points.
Style your hair differently, I'd spike it up or slick it back if I were you. Your jaw looks good but your chin may be recessed (not sure bc no profile pic is provided). Your nose could be slightly less wider & less bulbous. Your upper eyelids are exposed a bit too much. I'd def gym max bc your neck/frame could be thicker if I were you & then consider any of the previous modifications to add. If you did everything, you could hit a 7 PSL maybe 8.5 IRL rating imo.

• +1
4 PSL, 6 IRL rating, if you're tall then add 0.5-1 points.
Style your hair differently, I'd spike it up or slick it back if I were you. Your jaw looks good but your chin may be recessed (not sure bc no profile pic is provided). Your nose could be slightly less wider & less bulbous. Your upper eyelids are exposed a bit too much. I'd def gym max bc your neck/frame could be thicker if I were you & then consider any of the previous modifications to add. If you did everything, you could hit a 7 PSL maybe 8.5 IRL rating imo.

Brooo... To go from PSL rating to Normie rating just multiple by 1.25

Divide by 1.25 to go from normie to PSL lol...

Stop making this so complicated and subjective lol
My tought process = 5 psl and 7 normie = 6 on average

Doesnt work like that. Multiple PSL rating by 1.25 for Normie rating and divide Normie rating by 1.25 for PSL rating.

when your nose is wider then your mouth

You need to lift

Brooo... To go from PSL rating to Normie rating just multiple by 1.25

Divide by 1.25 to go from normie to PSL lol...

Stop making this so complicated and subjective lol

Doesnt work like that. Multiple PSL rating by 1.25 for Normie rating and divide Normie rating by 1.25 for PSL rating.
I always assumed it was more than 1.25 & just done subjectively. Regardless, it will always be somewhat subjective. Anways, if I'm basing it off your calculations then he's a 4 PSL 5 IRL & has the potential to be a 7 PSL 8.75 IRL. Haha, about the same thing.

Lose the beard. You have a really weak lower third. The beard only emphasizes that. You either grow a full beard to hide your jaw, or you shave it completly.

Your proportions are so disproportionate. You've got the upper 2 thirds of a Jon Bernthal esque man, and the lower third of a toddler.

Lose the beard. You have a really weak lower third. The beard only emphasizes that. You either grow a full beard to hide your jaw, or you shave it completly.
Chris my man you need glasses. His lower third is great, it's his teeny tiny neck that destroys him

If you got a Good Beard Genetics Grow a Longer beard and start Lifting
A long beard will hide your bad lower facial third.

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Chris my man you need glasses. His lower third is great, it's his teeny tiny neck that destroys him

His lower third is shit. Underdeveloped to be more precise. Just look at the ratios on his face. Maybe I’ll have time to morph him with a better lower third.

His lower third is shit. Underdeveloped to be more precise. Just look at the ratios on his face. Maybe I’ll have time to morph him with a better lower third.
His nose is big and his mouth small but he has a great jaw. He would look much better with neck training

His nose is big and his mouth small but he has a great jaw. He would look much better with neck training
Nope, still weak lower third, will show ya later

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
Improved harmony and lower fwhr, however his lower third hasn't changed other than the fact that it go narrower

He has a recessed chin. Hence why his lower third is so small. He lacks chin projection. If he posts a photo from side profile you'll see what I'm talking about. The harmony improved because I only made his lower third more projected and robust. Nothing else was touched.

Oh PS, he still has the exact same FHWR in my morph.

• +1
He has a recessed chin. Hence why his lower third is so small. He lacks chin projection. If he posts a photo from side profile you'll see what I'm talking about. The harmony improved because I only made his lower third more projected and robust. Nothing else was touched.

Interesting. Looks like he has a short mandible. @Phad post side pics

his mouth is too small, he probably has a narrow palate. that fat ass nose and those wide set pepe-tier bug eyes makes it look even worse

his mouth is too small, he probably has a narrow palate. that fat ass nose and those wide set pepe-tier bug eyes makes it look even worse
You mean like :whatfeels:

4/10 nosejob and neck training can get you to 6

Ugly

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal
Bad angle dude, 4-5/10 averageish

been doing neck extensions and curls to go from my 15 in neck to 17.5 by next year. i’m 6 foot 2 so it’s tough to look big
Nope, still weak lower third, will show ya later
Are you doing any expression or movement with your mouth or is this the relaxed state of your face ?

4 PSL based on this pic
i guess there is a small pout but i was intoxicatated during this picture so hard to tell
sorry for the spam i’m new and i keep on misclicking. But here is a pic of my side. To me it seems as if my gonial angle and chin arnt projected forward enough which. i plan to fix this with surgery 2 years from but just beardmaxing atm
but the thing is i end up looking like a little kid and am currently bulking rn so my face has gained so weight from the 15 lbs i have gained so far.
You mean like :whatfeels:
Bro it looks like you’re puckering up for a blowjob but you’ve got pretty solid bone structure from the looks of things.

You’ve got the beard well enhancing your jaw just be careful with the crisp Turkish street fade it seems to scare white girls off for some reason.

You don’t really need rhino although I think might help. Maybe Aladinmax and grow long hair with a good physique will suit you well.
yea for some reason i always tense my mouth to not smile in pictures but i will be using a myobrace to help expand my palate and my mouth to be bigger
yea my palate is very small because of braces and i always tend to pout whenever i see a camera. but regarding my eyes, don’t you think my brow ridge helps cancel out the top eyelid exposure as compared to if i didn’t a brow ridge that prominent?

Attachments

• 47C3F4F2-E76E-428D-A48D-123470DBD85C.jpeg
    47C3F4F2-E76E-428D-A48D-123470DBD85C.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 293
  • 98286374-E3C2-4739-92FC-5FBA2D672126.jpeg
    98286374-E3C2-4739-92FC-5FBA2D672126.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
been doing neck extensions and curls to go from my 15 in neck to 17.5 by next year. i’m 6 foot 2 so it’s tough to look big

i guess there is a small pout but i was intoxicatated during this picture so hard to tell

sorry for the spam i’m new and i keep on misclicking. But here is a pic of my side. To me it seems as if my gonial angle and chin arnt projected forward enough which. i plan to fix this with surgery 2 years from but just beardmaxing atm
but the thing is i end up looking like a little kid and am currently bulking rn so my face has gained so weight from the 15 lbs i have gained so far.

yea for some reason i always tense my mouth to not smile in pictures but i will be using a myobrace to help expand my palate and my mouth to be bigger

yea my palate is very small because of braces and i always tend to pout whenever i see a camera. but regarding my eyes, don’t you think my brow ridge helps cancel out the top eyelid exposure as compared to if i didn’t a brow ridge that prominent?
U have a good profile as I thought u look handsome man

There is a lot of misinformation in this thread. I assume some of you are teenagers so I forgive you ahead of time for your lack of knowledge on facial anatomy and looks theory. If this were easy to understand then we would all be Maxillofacial surgeons.

This is my first post on this forum so I'm not exactly sure what the culture here is like in comparison to some of the other forums. What I mean to say is that I don't want to be too brutal, but I have to admit that OP does not have good bone structure at all. He has downward growth and retruded jaws. Additionally, he has way too much eyelid exposure, a wide nose, and a tiny neck.

In terms of his lower third, @JustChris is correct, it is weak. Even though it appears to be 'lean' it does not mean that it is a good lower third. We need to consider the jaw in terms of both the x and y axis. It is true that his jaw has good lateral growth but it is severely lacking in height.

See morphs (I'll admit I got a bit carried away with the eye area in the first one):

wOJezKW.jpg
xGRkZpo.jpg

Ideally you would need a bimax to get more forward growth but the surgery is extremely invasive and I doubt that anybody here would even do that. Realistically you can do the following and it would be good enough:
- jaw implants
- rhino
- lift (for body and thicker neck)
- grey contact lenses

On a more positive note, you've got great hair, eyebrows, ears, lateral zygo and jaw width, and height to your advantage.

There is a lot of misinformation in this thread. I assume some of you are teenagers so I forgive you ahead of time for your lack of knowledge on facial anatomy and looks theory. If this were easy to understand then we would all be Maxillofacial surgeons.

This is my first post on this forum so I'm not exactly sure what the culture here is like in comparison to some of the other forums. What I mean to say is that I don't want to be too brutal, but I have to admit that OP does not have good bone structure at all. He has downward growth and retruded jaws. Additionally, he has way too much eyelid exposure, a wide nose, and a tiny neck.

In terms of his lower third, @JustChris is correct, it is weak. Even though it appears to be 'lean' it does not mean that it is a good lower third. We need to consider the jaw in terms of both the x and y axis. It is true that his jaw has good lateral growth but it is severely lacking in height.

See morphs (I'll admit I got a bit carried away with the eye area in the first one):

wOJezKW.jpg
xGRkZpo.jpg

Ideally you would need a bimax to get more forward growth but the surgery is extremely invasive and I doubt that anybody here would even do that. Realistically you can do the following and it would be good enough:
- jaw implants
- rhino
- grey contact lenses

On a more positive note, you've got great hair, eyebrows, ears, lateral zygo and jaw width, and height to your advantage.
his upper eyelid exposure is due to super weak bowridge and you seem to have forgotten to morph it in the second pic

his upper eyelid exposure is due to super weak bowridge and you seem to have forgotten to morph it in the second pic
Yes, I should have morphed that too.

wOJezKW.jpg
xGRkZpo.jpg

- jaw implants
- rhino
- grey contact lenses

Exactly, he lacks height and forward projection on his jaw.

Exactly, he lacks height and forward projection on his jaw.
by jaw are you talking bout my lower mandible part right? because i feel that my upper part(maxilla) is developed enough, it just doesn’t have the lower part to match

Bug Eyes, Low Set Zygos, Lower Third, also looks like your facial hair is grey for some reason.

Also Bulbouse Nose.

If your a manlet than that lower your smv as well, also being ethnic lowers ur smv as well.

I would say PSL 3, Which is a 4/10 IRL

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal
Get a labiomental sulcus filler and train your neck. You'll be ok

Send me a better eye level picture.

Attachments

• 1D034277-9824-47A7-8E42-F98BBF8E3B1A.jpeg
    1D034277-9824-47A7-8E42-F98BBF8E3B1A.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 94
this is about 8 months old so please don’t mind the hair, i was in the process of growing it out
something is off I don't know what it is, i think it's either the chin being vertically short or the size of your mouth being too small

jawmogs me into oblivion.
4/10 psl

this is about 8 months old so please don’t mind the hair, i was in the process of growing it out
That chin though. Get an implant.