simple rating based off face

Puffer_Fish_DSC01257.jpg

dumfucks sayng he has a recessed chin when its just a comically small lower third and mouth

JFL at "blackpilled" members suggesting he is a 6, even a 7.

JFL.

from face alone he is a 3.5-4 PSL. His lack of a vertical chin is extremely subhuman. He is also a Pajeet which has a racial penalty (-1 in this case). I mog him and I am PSL5 at best imo

JFL at "blackpilled" members suggesting he is a 6, even a 7.

JFL.

from face alone he is a 3.5-4 PSL. His lack of a vertical chin is extremely subhuman. He is also a Pajeet which has a racial penalty (-1 in this case). I mog him and I am PSL5 at best imo
his eye are fucks him very badly

his eye are fucks him very badly
Yes. Pajeets have bad genes because for generations low caste indian males were able to procreate.

Both you and I mog the shit out of him and we aren't even chad-lite

Yes. Pajeets have bad genes because for generations low caste indian males were able to procreate.

Both you and I mog the shit out of him and we aren't even chad-lite
pm your pictures for comparison

pm your pictures for comparison
Fridaycel and already asking for face pics. Nice try.

Build some reputation first.

You could benefit a lot from a wrap around jaw implant to add height to your lower third.

PSL streetshitter

pretty low, ur jaw is extremely disproportionate, having a distractingly obvious flaw is death for women. get implant/ filler for that

What would be my rating in your personal opinion?
Another question, Do you think short sides or long sides look better on me? I ask this because of my zygomatic arch
Bimax NOW

lmaoo looks fucking comical. nose is wider than the lips and jaw is fucking huge

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
you look curry