Simps Vs. Incels Memes BLOWING UP!... What does this mean for Society???

That's true. But he's so bluepilled idk if that would work. I might try telling him some stuff. Or run a tinder experiment with his pics lmao!

He's like 4.5 psl at best. Chinese and 5 foot 9 or 10
PSL 4.5 is p damn good, like an irl 6-7

Being a 6 irl asian is nothing. Invisible unless you got kpop niche look as an Asian
Eh maybe. Or maybe you’re overrating

020282D6 63F9 4AA7 8784 F26C1255AA3A

Gl people of any race aren’t invisible

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It doesn't mean aything, all normies hate incels, even so called right wing ones, who are mostly simps anyway, they'll simp for some foid like Lauren Southern and donate to her and then call a liberal a simp for donating to only fans, no difference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slendercel, Deleted member 6512 and IndianJock
SIMPs will continue to grow in strength. You forget the power of anonymous validation. Unless social media is banned, they will grow in numbers.
You also forget that there is a large cross over in simps and incels, by the strict definition.
The more militant grouping of incels will also continue to rise, but you already knew that.
Where it gets more interesting is at the Chadlite border, where normie males of the 2020s will begin surgerymaxxing and the average groid will be able to analyze frauds with clinical accuracy + workshops for women on how to identify surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I mean, being a simp is way more in alignment with nature (for better or for worse) than being a blackpilled incel. Simps will always outnumber us for that reason.

• So Sad
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
Just be neither theory

I mean, being a simp is way more in alignment with nature (for better or for worse) than being a blackpilled incel. Simps will always outnumber us for that reason.

Yep, incels are truly objective and moral, we decide with logic what is right and wrong rather than our evolutionary feelings, we're unique in that sense.

When you look back, I have no doubt most men in history were simps, even in patriarchal times. Its natural for most men to do this, because dark-triad bad boy game doesn't come naturally to most men at all, they're good guys.

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez
In my opinion, simps, incels, thots, Karens, extreme feminists, and all others are all symptoms of a declining civilization.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1134
Nothing. Its just people making fun of incels. Everyone is catching onto the blackpill.

Nothing. Its just people making fun of incels. Everyone is catching onto the blackpill.
no i hope they catch chad-19 the blackpill doesn't deserve to be tarnished by normies

no i hope they catch chad-19 the blackpill doesn't deserve to be tarnished by normies
Its worse for us normies trying to fraud/looksmax our way to chadlite or bordering chadlite on high tier normie, considering every other normie will catch up to looksmaxing and raise the standards. However, it's good considering more research will be invested into cosmetic treatments and looksmaxing techniques. It's better for truecels I suppose.

It's called the dialetic, it's a natural epiphenomena of the evolution of understanding.
If one can predict it's movements, you can become very wealthy and powerful.
Combine that with neuropsychology and incentive programming, you will be able to go far.
Imagine we predicted what would come from hightened inceldom, just imagine the possibilities

SIMPs will continue to grow in strength. You forget the power of anonymous validation. Unless social media is banned, they will grow in numbers.
You also forget that there is a large cross over in simps and incels, by the strict definition.
The more militant grouping of incels will also continue to rise, but you already knew that.
Where it gets more interesting is at the Chadlite border, where normie males of the 2020s will begin surgerymaxxing and the average groid will be able to analyze frauds with clinical accuracy + workshops for women on how to identify surgeries.
mate shut the absolute fk up

mate shut the absolute fk up
Things that are complex for you are often viewed as a direct attack on your person.

Also called narcissistic injury, you feel threatened when you see something and you don't understand it.

It challenges your deeply self-held delusions of omniscience.

Over for your hollow skull