Since buying Jawzrsize I have realised that my bite on my left side is so much more expansive than the bite on my right side

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
So been using it on and off for the last several hours and boy. The amount of ease with which I find this shit on my left side is surreal

It confirms I definitely need MSE. The right side with the more narrow bite and one I have less easy control off is the underdeveloped side.

I feel no amount of chewing can alter this since I spent my puberty (8-16) and adolescence (16-25) years left side chewing, smiling AND sleeping.

167260dacd126270e8ac7e49a04fec09

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, owlofathena, EdwardCullen and 1 other person
tenor.gif
Jawrsize

A fool and his money are soon parted

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, karbo, KrissKross and 1 other person
So been using it on and off for the last several hours and boy. The amount of ease with which I find this shit on my left side is surreal

It confirms I definitely need MSE. The right side with the more narrow bite and one I have less easy control off is the underdeveloped side.

I feel no amount of chewing can alter this since I spent my puberty (8-16) and adolescence (16-25) years left side chewing, smiling AND sleeping.

View attachment 911244
Jawzrsize is a fucking meme good luck looking like A bloated chipmunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo and Brad Reacher
What's your IMW?

"upgrading from Becky to Stacey. You watch."

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
What's your IMW?

Tryna be a cool little rebellious zoomer that's uneducated and that uses fancy abbreviations made up on the looks theory community?

Mother fucker say the entire 3 words.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, karbo, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
"upgrading from Becky to Stacey. You watch."

Yup. Fucked enough Beckys. More white girls than you've come within 2 feet off you socially awkward nerd neck turd.

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
Back to the topic and swaying away from rotting Zoomers who need to build some sort of "status" to compensate for their lack of irl, on an incel populated forum.

Any people well versed on this overbite and underbite stuff?

@Kingkellz @DatGuyYouLike

does jawzersize
work

does jawzersize
work

Don't know. I guess a lot is not the product but how you use it and if it doesn't, it's 38 pounds, which is 50 bucks for you incel Americans.

I have a proper job. Not some broke ass uneducated recessed cuck living with his parents.

This shit is making me occasionally feel like I am gonna gag. No word of a lie.

Could be used by bitches as training for better gagging reflexes as well.

Why do I feel like a mutt playing with his chewy toy?

Tryna be a cool little rebellious zoomer that's uneducated and that uses fancy abbreviations made up on the looks theory community?

Mother fucker say the entire 3 words.
You faggot I thought you'd know what IMW means since you're looking into MSE.

IMW is Intermolar Width, basically measured to see how narrow your palate is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
bro keep doing it, I will pm u in a month for an update

Is there a method of finding this out without having a checkup with the orthodontist and paying 300 pounds?

You faggot I thought you'd know what IMW means since you're looking into MSE.

IMW is Intermolar Width, basically measured to see how narrow your palate is.

How do you measure your IMW? Do you need a checkup with an orthodontist, costing 300 pounds?

Yup. Fucked enough Beckys. More white girls than you've come within 2 feet off you socially awkward nerd neck turd.
why are you so defensive nigga? no one doubts ur ability to slay but chewing is cope
only two looksmaxxes are lowering bodyfat and surgery tbh ngl

why are you so defensive nigga? no one doubts ur ability to slay but chewing is cope
only two looksmaxxes are lowering bodyfat and surgery tbh ngl

Mewing and strong massters to encourage forward growth while having good posture is another bruv

Also genuinely good looking guys don't need to be sub 13% body fat to look good. That shit's cope and we all know it.

If you are normie level in looks and you lower your body fat to sub 13% it just means you'll look NT. That's all lol.

Also genuinely good looking guys don't need to be sub 13% body fat to look good. That shit's cope and we all know it.
not true. you'd be surprised at good looking guys' bodyfat levels. when you start paying attention you'll notice all the GL guys are actually leanmaxxed by having a naturally small appetite and being in perma deficit
Mewing and strong massters to encourage forward growth while having good posture is another bruv
its been proven countless times that you would need insane stimulation to achieve actual growth with mewing/posture change
even bone smashing is said to be a meme
its not cope for the short term, im legit 24/7 clenching my jaw and raising my hyoid whenever im outside (its a habit at this point jfl) but realistically it did not change shit in the long term

not true. you'd be surprised at good looking guys' bodyfat levels. when you start paying attention you'll notice all the GL guys are actually leanmaxxed by having a naturally small appetite and being in perma deficit

its been proven countless times that you would need insane stimulation to achieve actual growth with mewing/posture change
even bone smashing is said to be a meme
its not cope for the short term, im legit 24/7 clenching my jaw and raising my hyoid whenever im outside (its a habit at this point jfl) but realistically it did not change shit in the long term

Ok so give me real life examples of good looking guys who were not good looking when they gained weight or before they lost weight.

I don't want to see any high tier normies, otherwise you can even use me as an example. Chad-lites at minimum.

Ok so give me real life examples of good looking guys who were not good looking when they gained weight or before they lost weight.

I don't want to see any high tier normies, otherwise you can even use me as an example. Chad-lites at minimum.
i could get weight loss transformation pics from quora, reddit or even this site. stop the cope, dropping bodyfat can change your face TREMENDOUSLY, it did to me
i used to be utterly suicidal about my death tier chipmunk cheeks until i starvemaxxed and it turns out i actually have zygos afterall
a bit of cheek fat makes the difference of cuck or daddy

i could get weight loss transformation pics from quora, reddit or even this site. stop the cope, dropping bodyfat can change your face TREMENDOUSLY, it did to me
i used to be utterly suicidal about my death tier chipmunk cheeks until i starvemaxxed and it turns out i actually have zygos afterall
a bit of cheek fat makes the difference of cuck or daddy

Ok

About 7 users have all sent me their pics and Ive doxxed not one of them. I can tag all of them right now.

Beleive me I aint into that game. I'm 28 and far too mature to be pulling those gimp stunts.

Slide me your before and after's into my pms pls.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 4797

Users who are viewing this thread

Back