Since my childhood/early teens i was "obsessed" with faces and PSL shit

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
There is any one here that feel the same ?

Since 12-13 yo i started to look at people faces and analyze them , at that time i dont know shit about features , psl and black pill
My subconsciousness even at that age was talking me that attractive girls have wide smiles and PCT eyes , in males i was obsessed with jaw , gonial angle and zygos

Its kinda weird :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cardiologist, Deleted member 3202, Joyride and 2 others
Yes, didn’t analyze just holistically assessed. It affected who I thought was cool and wanted to hang out with as well

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, cardiologist, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
when i was young, i literally did not give a fuck about anyone's attractiveness. Ever since 17, all I could think about is someone's ogre nose, recessed chins, underbites etc. it's awful tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Schönling, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
At teenager years people start to worry and see the importance of looks since is a stage that people start reproduction.

(Woman start to use make up at 14 Lol).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3202 and IndianJock
At teenager years people start to worry and see the importance of looks since is a stage that people start reproduction.

(Woman start to use make up at 14 Lol).
Even babies can recognize attractive faces, so I think it is something ingrained from birth, although it could be more important after puberty

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Same man.i alaways questioned about people's facial features from a very young age, unknown of the blackpill.
After learning about the blackpill of looks, my concepts became clear and invigorated.

Even babies can recognize attractive faces, so I think it is something ingrained from birth, although it could be more important after puberty

I don't said about recognizing, just that the importance turns more consciously and important for.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
I don't said about recognizing, just that the importance turns more consciously and important for.
Yea for sure. I also think that looks do play an important role in childhood too, and things like size, height and low trust tend to matter even at those ages. Think about the kids who were popular/bullies

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 2227
There is any one here that feel the same ?

Since 12-13 yo i started to look at people faces and analyze them , at that time i dont know shit about features , psl and black pill
My subconsciousness even at that age was talking me that attractive girls have wide smiles and PCT eyes , in males i was obsessed with jaw , gonial angle and zygos

Its kinda weird :lul:
I was obsessed like you, but I didn't know what the hell to look for in a face.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
I always noticed I wanted to be around good looking people, but didn't really think about that until at 15 I found out the truth

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, IndianJock and Deleted member 3202
when i was young, i literally did not give a fuck about anyone's attractiveness. Ever since 17, all I could think about is someone's ogre nose, recessed chins, underbites etc. it's awful tbh
Same here. I didn't give a fuck about these topics when I was 14-16. I barely took care of my appearance, like I had mild acne, a weird disgusting moustache and overall some face bloating and I didn't even care. Then at 16/17 it suddendly hit me out of nowhere when I noticed for the first time the dorsal hump on my nose. From there on I became obsessed with my looks and I compared myself to male celebrities. Even before knowing what incels are I defined myself as one 'I'm too ugly for girls'. Now it has calmed down a bit but not entirely.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist

What does it mean when all babies stare at you and smile? I know people that whenever they look at a baby the baby start crying LOL

What does it mean when all babies stare at you and smile? I know people that whenever they look at a baby the baby start crying LOL
Then you might not be ugly. It still wouldn't prove if you're above average or not.

attractive girls have wide smiles and PCT eyes
Wide palettes on women are so attractive. Underrated feature tbh.
Same here. I didn't give a fuck about these topics when I was 14-16. I barely took care of my appearance, like I had mild acne, a weird disgusting moustache and overall some face bloating and I didn't even care. Then at 16/17 it suddendly hit me out of nowhere when I noticed for the first time the dorsal hump on my nose. From there on I became obsessed with my looks and I compared myself to male celebrities. Even before knowing what incels are I defined myself as one 'I'm too ugly for girls'. Now it has calmed down a bit but not entirely.
Sorta of the same. I did not care too much about my appearance in high school and then took the blackpill in college. Did a complete 180 on my appearance, and, no surprise, people treat you differently. JFL how much you can mog other guys simply by taking care of style such as clothes, skin, and hair.
Yea for sure. I also think that looks do play an important role in childhood too, and things like size, height and low trust tend to matter even at those ages. Think about the kids who were popular/bullies
Exactly. It's all subconscious at an early age. The blackpill merely makes you consciously aware of it all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

Babys use faces for social cues, who is bad and good.

When a baby sees me out in public, usually they give this long guided stare with a smile. Like they are waiting for leadership.

It used to be weird, but now it does not bother me anymore.