Since when is Astro Sky’s chin so fucking big!?

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
LOL AT HIM GROWING A CHIN FROM JANUARY TO NOW AT 20+ HE GOT FILLERS YOU FUCKING MORONS, HE GOT FILLERSO N CVHEEKS AND CHIN AND HE CLAIMS ITS BONESMASHING TO HIDE IT
GOD THE LOW IQ

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
m e w i n g
Probably a morph tbh
He SMASH that bone
he bonesmashing
LOL AT HIM GROWING A CHIN FROM JANUARY TO NOW AT 20+ HE GOT FILLERS YOU FUCKING MORONS, HE GOT FILLERSO N CVHEEKS AND CHIN AND HE CLAIMS ITS BONESMASHING TO HIDE IT
GOD THE LOW IQ
I have a different theory.

Smart guy tbh. Also he must be taking our advice on not giving out information.

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Quantum
in all honesty though he should have just gone with a myobrace for the lower incisors instead of adding more mass to the chin via bonehitting.

Looks way less harmonious now than it did before

Last edited:
xom

xom

Elementalist
there is no way his chin looks like that unless its frauded or morphed, its mega recessed, no amount of bonesmashing will change it that much

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Quantum
there is no way his chin looks like that unless its frauded or morphed, its mega recessed, no amount of bonesmashing will change it that much
uhh careful, I did a very shortliving bonesmash session in late december, and the swelling was severe enough to make my cheebones and brow portrude like crazy.
It was swelling, not bone. But all that matters is that it was certainly not photoshopped

M

MD_Hopeful69

Erudite
in all honesty though he should have just gone with a myobrace for the lower incisors instead of adding more mass to the chin via bonehitting.

what? myobrace extends chin?

fobos

fobos

Zephir

Retarded foid IQ

Instructor
Hes hardcore mewing/jutting, check him in motion tbh lol its over for him

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Hes hardcore mewing/jutting, check him in motion tbh lol its over for him
mewing doesnt grow the fucking chin. mike mew never once said it does. he never even mentioned growing bone you tards, i keep seeing this over the forum

if your fsce is recessed but your chin is decently big, bringing the face up will make the chin straight which makes it appear bigger

and astro bonesmashed. he even posted some videos of him using a hammer and smashing but took them down

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be chad or death
Surgery or morph. That's why I'm not posting any pic of me on social media now until my genio is done. The hilarious contrast should not be seen by thousands of people.

mouthbreatheraf

mouthbreatheraf

Jailbait fan

Nope. Surgery and braces are the only way to fix chin.

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Quantum
Myobraces takes at least 6 years if you're above 18. Braces will only take 3 years.
Well but doesn't this also depend on the strength of the myobrace? The wider the myobrace arches compared to the palate arches the stronger the pressure.

mouthbreatheraf

mouthbreatheraf

Jailbait fan
Well but doesn't this also depend on the strength of the myobrace? The wider the myobrace arches compared to the palate arches the stronger the pressure.
No way. "Braces" as the name implies help to fix the teeth with the wire and correct overbite. Myobraces is a retainer style thing and only helps Mewing. Also mewing doesn't help that much. For example, nothing has changed as a result of this 9-month transformation of this boy. http://prntscr.com/noh2g1

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Quantum
No way. "Braces" as the name implies help to fix the teeth with the wire and correct overbite. Myobraces is a retainer style thing and only helps Mewing. Also mewing doesn't help that much. For example, nothing has changed as a result of this 9-month transformation of this boy. http://prntscr.com/noh2g1
never read so much rotten bologna in my entire life, first of all myobrace's primary function is to widen the dental arches and fix crooked teeth.
Assisting the tongue is only a secondary function, and was probably not even intended by the developer of the myobrace

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Quantum
LOL ANOTHER MEW COPER IN DENIAL, MEWING WONT MAKE U CHAD, MEW IS A SCAM
Hah! I knew it

Thought you had me on ignore but looks like I still live rentfree in your head afterall.
Might as well just fall on your knees and lick my feet clean

KrissKross

KrissKross

A disciple of Lord Nibba and Lord Mojopin
Hah! I knew it

Thought you had me on ignore but looks like I still live rentfree in your head afterall.
You got him good bro. You live rent free in his punk skull

Heirio

Heirio

boo
uhh careful, I did a very shortliving bonesmash session in late december, and the swelling was severe enough to make my cheebones and brow portrude like crazy.
It was swelling, not bone. But all that matters is that it was certainly not photoshopped
how long did the swelling last for you? Astro bone smashed his zygos over a month ago and they're still really prominent

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Hah! I knew it

Mewing = cope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)