Since when is Astro Sky’s chin so fucking big!?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
He used to be recessed chincel subhuman.
How the fuck?

Attachments

• 6998BE2A-2E29-4671-8DD6-96A34C786590.jpeg
    6998BE2A-2E29-4671-8DD6-96A34C786590.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 682
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle and RichardSpencel
m e w i n g

Probably a morph tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r, LightingFraud, mojopin and 1 other person
He SMASH that bone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Hekt0r, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
he bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Wow, I just realized how much a feminine nose emasculates a guy's face.
VEUn4Lb.png

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, joeveniro, AutisticBeaner and 6 others
LOL AT HIM GROWING A CHIN FROM JANUARY TO NOW AT 20+ HE GOT FILLERS YOU FUCKING MORONS, HE GOT FILLERSO N CVHEEKS AND CHIN AND HE CLAIMS ITS BONESMASHING TO HIDE IT
GOD THE LOW IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, Chadelite, Deleted member 4946 and 6 others
LOL AT HIM GROWING A CHIN FROM JANUARY TO NOW AT 20+ HE GOT FILLERS YOU FUCKING MORONS, HE GOT FILLERSO N CVHEEKS AND CHIN AND HE CLAIMS ITS BONESMASHING TO HIDE IT
GOD THE LOW IQ
flush yourself once and for all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AutisticBeaner, Gengar and 2 others
m e w i n g
Probably a morph tbh
He SMASH that bone
he bonesmashing
GOD THE LOW IQ

I have a different theory.

Smart guy tbh. Also he must be taking our advice on not giving out information.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, je3oe, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
in all honesty though he should have just gone with a myobrace for the lower incisors instead of adding more mass to the chin via bonehitting.

Looks way less harmonious now than it did before

Last edited:
there is no way his chin looks like that unless its frauded or morphed, its mega recessed, no amount of bonesmashing will change it that much

there is no way his chin looks like that unless its frauded or morphed, its mega recessed, no amount of bonesmashing will change it that much
uhh careful, I did a very shortliving bonesmash session in late december, and the swelling was severe enough to make my cheebones and brow portrude like crazy.
It was swelling, not bone. But all that matters is that it was certainly not photoshopped

in all honesty though he should have just gone with a myobrace for the lower incisors instead of adding more mass to the chin via bonehitting.

what? myobrace extends chin?

Retarded foid IQ

Hes hardcore mewing/jutting, check him in motion tbh lol its over for him

Hes hardcore mewing/jutting, check him in motion tbh lol its over for him
mewing doesnt grow the fucking chin. mike mew never once said it does. he never even mentioned growing bone you tards, i keep seeing this over the forum

if your fsce is recessed but your chin is decently big, bringing the face up will make the chin straight which makes it appear bigger

and astro bonesmashed. he even posted some videos of him using a hammer and smashing but took them down

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Surgery or morph. That's why I'm not posting any pic of me on social media now until my genio is done. The hilarious contrast should not be seen by thousands of people.

Nope. Surgery and braces are the only way to fix chin.

Myobraces takes at least 6 years if you're above 18. Braces will only take 3 years.
Well but doesn't this also depend on the strength of the myobrace? The wider the myobrace arches compared to the palate arches the stronger the pressure.

Well but doesn't this also depend on the strength of the myobrace? The wider the myobrace arches compared to the palate arches the stronger the pressure.
No way. "Braces" as the name implies help to fix the teeth with the wire and correct overbite. Myobraces is a retainer style thing and only helps Mewing. Also mewing doesn't help that much. For example, nothing has changed as a result of this 9-month transformation of this boy. http://prntscr.com/noh2g1

No way. "Braces" as the name implies help to fix the teeth with the wire and correct overbite. Myobraces is a retainer style thing and only helps Mewing. Also mewing doesn't help that much. For example, nothing has changed as a result of this 9-month transformation of this boy. http://prntscr.com/noh2g1
never read so much rotten bologna in my entire life, first of all myobrace's primary function is to widen the dental arches and fix crooked teeth.
Assisting the tongue is only a secondary function, and was probably not even intended by the developer of the myobrace

LOL ANOTHER MEW COPER IN DENIAL, MEWING WONT MAKE U CHAD, MEW IS A SCAM
Hah! I knew it

Thought you had me on ignore but looks like I still live rentfree in your head afterall.
Might as well just fall on your knees and lick my feet clean

Hah! I knew it

Thought you had me on ignore but looks like I still live rentfree in your head afterall.
You got him good bro. You live rent free in his punk skull

uhh careful, I did a very shortliving bonesmash session in late december, and the swelling was severe enough to make my cheebones and brow portrude like crazy.
It was swelling, not bone. But all that matters is that it was certainly not photoshopped
how long did the swelling last for you? Astro bone smashed his zygos over a month ago and they're still really prominent

Hah! I knew it

Mewing = cope

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 656
how long did the swelling last for you? Astro bone smashed his zygos over a month ago and they're still really prominent
I hit my cheekbones and brows for like 5 minutes.
And also only for a day, so the swelling lasted only 2 days
Mewing = cope
Tell that to my expanded palate you pitiful cockroach

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel

How do you bonesmash the proper way, like how do you go about it. IS bonesmashing only for the zygos or also other facial bones like the nasal bone etc

How do you bonesmash the proper way, like how do you go about it. IS bonesmashing only for the zygos or also other facial bones like the nasal bone etc
Don't do it, just stick to normal mastic gum chewing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Fish brain IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ropemaxing and Stingray
never read so much rotten bologna in my entire life, first of all myobrace's primary function is to widen the dental arches and fix crooked teeth.
Assisting the tongue is only a secondary function, and was probably not even intended by the developer of the myobrace

The thing is : Most 18+y olds have a wider dental arche than the large myobrace (the one made for adults aka 18+) now think about most retards here who got normal size : they wasted their cash plain and simple. It can only mold your teeths in the positions of the myobrace which is limited by it's size : your palate will simply get smaller if yours is wider than the myobrace .

I Ithought i had a subhuman arch and it could widen it but it wasn't even close i asked them if they had larger size than larges ones but nope : you need to get a custom size , everything else is cope and the material on top of that , the material they use is bad for the health on long run .

Now for the croocked part if you forget to put it 1 day you lose like 1 week of work imagine that , the job that braces could do in 1,5 y myobrace easily take the triple since you lose like half the work made everytime you remove it while braces pressure on teeths is permanent.

The only legit use is for mewing while sleeping rest is hard cope , root inflamation and the risk of geting smaller palate ( if your dental arch is wider than the myobrace otherwise yes it may widen it but not like you expect ) ain't whorth it tbh .

Last edited:
The thing is : Most 18+y olds have a wider dental arche than the large myobrace (the one made for adults aka 18+) now think about most retards here who got normal size : they wasted their cash plain and simple. It can only mold your teeths in the positions of the myobrace which is limited by it's size : your palate will simply get smaller if yours is wider than the myobrace .

I Ithought i had a subhuman arch and it could widen it but it wasn't even close i asked them if they had larger size than larges ones but nope : you need to get a custom size , everything else is cope and the material on top of that , the material they use is bad for the health on long run .

Now for the croocked part if you forget to put it 1 day you lose like 1 week of work imagine that , the job that braces could do in 1,5 y myobrace easily take the triple since you lose like half the work made everytime you remove it while braces pressure on teeths is permanent.

The only legit use is for mewing while sleeping rest is hard cope , root inflamation and the risk of geting smaller palate ( if your dental arch is wider than the myobrace otherwise yes it may widen it but not like you expect ) ain't whorth it tbh .
Amen brother. I spent hard earned shekels on cuck-o-brace and my palate was too big for it, even the large size.

I mean, what you are saying is true for the most part, but I never really questioned any of that.

But now that we are at it, what's the largest intermolar distance a myobrace can expand?

Mine is 37mm (lower palate, my upper one is 43)
I already ordered a myobrace for very little money, it's just large enough for my lower palate but I'll have to try to modify it. (don't care for the upper palate, mewing is doing all the work)

How wide are the arches of the biggest, expensive ones, if I'll ever consider to order those?

Amen brother. I spent hard earned shekels on cuck-o-brace and my palate was too big for it, even the large size.

Unless they can make a device which put 3X the pressure of the tongue on the palate , surgery is really the only thing working : chewings over years gives you tmj problems ( literrally all the pro-chewers i ve seen on lookism ended with tmj wrecked ) / mewings and face exercises takes too long

One friend of Astro ( you "ll find him on his channel if u scroll it ) mewed for some years too but since he was ugly from the get go nobody gives a sht about him : looks theory is mercyless .
And that's the big diff : Astro would be gl with or without mewing just by losing bf yes bonesmash helped him but it's not gamechanging and in looksmax unless it's gamechanging you can't ascend , getting slightly biggers zygos/chin?Lmao unless it's on this forum almost no one "ll give a sht about it irl sadly
I mean, what you are saying is true for the most part, but I never really questioned any of that.

But now that we are at it, what's the largest intermolar distance a myobrace can expand?

Mine is 37mm (lower palate, my upper one is 43)
I already ordered a myobrace for very little money, it's just large enough for my lower palate but I'll have to try to modify it. (don't care for the upper palate, mewing is doing all the work)

How wide are the arches of the biggest, expensive ones, if I'll ever consider to order those?

It's 40 mm , back in the days i thought 40 mm was huge .

Last edited:
It's 40 mm , back in the days i thought 40 mm was huge .
why don't they make larger ones?

Bluepilled companies that think 40 mm is more than enough?

Aren't there a few myobrace-esque appliances made by the more redpilled cosmetic-oriented companies?

why don't they make larger ones?

Bluepilled companies that think 40 mm is more than enough?

Aren't there a few myobrace-esque appliances made by the more redpilled cosmetic-oriented companies?
Re right now idk i pretty much gave up on this when i found out most of them were made of polyurethane

They made them small on a classic business plan : make the size as average as possible so most peoples buy it so more $$$
It's just like most shoes brand who won't go beyond 45 feet size , if they go beyond they ll probably lose money .

He took cold showers and the cold h2o caused bone hypertrophy

lol you fucking autist the only thing mewing does is widen palate, all that chin zygo jaw cope is fucking cope you fucking rat, 43mm is still subhuman palate as fuck