Since when is sub6 rule a thing?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Been seeing the term "sub6" pretty often around here recently. Has it replaced the notorious sub8 rule? Or is it being used in another context? :feelskek:

> r/ofcoursethatsathing

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: androidcel, Autist, Insomniac and 1 other person
Sub6 makes more sense, if you’re a 7 then you’ll still slay.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Deleted member 176, Gengar and 1 other person
Sub6 makes more sense, if you’re a 7 then you’ll still slay.
I'd say 8 is the minimum looks requirement for slaying on tinder. 6 is the minimum requirement for life as a male with dignity.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, JovanD, Blitz and 1 other person
I'd say 8 is the minimum looks requirement for slaying on tinder. 6 is the minimum requirement for life as a male with dignity.
You have to realize that 8 is the literal max on the psl ratin system

R we talking bout IRL or PSL rating system op?

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I think when people say sub 8 they mean it with the normal rating scale and when they say sub 6 they mean sub 6 psl.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
I think when people say sub 8 they mean it with the normal rating scale and when they say sub 6 they mean sub 6 psl.
This. If sub 8 meant PSL 8 then only literal male models would be slaying regularly which we all know is not the case.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel

• JFL
sub6 is more specific, you can still succeed as a 6-7

• +1
Sub-8 law is legit. I think many of you merely have distorted ideas in regards to what counts as an 8 because of TV. What many of you think is 8 is actually closer to 9 or even 10. Even 7's are actually somewhat uncommon in real life. I would guess that among white populations about 20% or so 7 at most. Tbh the 80/20 rule is more like a 90/10 rule. Good looking people aren't very common. For ethnics this is even worse since only a very small portion of ethnics are even close to a 7 let alone 10.

EDIT: lmao forgot how old this post is.