Singmax, say if youre world class at sing and good looking

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
And you street perform in alot of places within a certain region like all of California and get famous (as In alot of people know who you are) what's the odds you would get signed into the industry

• +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 6400, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
And you street perform in alot of places within a certain region like all of California and get famous (as In alot of people know who you are) what's the odds you would get signed into the industry
or just put it on youtube like jb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
or just put it on youtube like jb
True but if you can get a lot of people talking in the real world do you think you would eventually be taken in by the industry if you're very famous

True but if you can get a lot of people talking in the real world do you think you would eventually be taken in by the industry if you're very famous
i think so, shawn mendes did the online way too.
you have to be very low inhib to perform on the street

When I was like 14-15 my voice was great now I can't sing shit
over

A protruded maxilla increases the volume of the resonance chamber, the mouth. This leads to richer vocalization. Singers have protruded maxilla and are more likely to be attractive. Example. Good looking actors like Johnny Depp[1] and Brad Pitt[2] have good voices.

no voice for recessed faces

Last edited:
i think so, shawn mendes did the online way too.
you have to be very low inhib to perform on the street
Would you just have a sign saying you're name so people know you. Ed sheeran made it on the street and I could never imagine prime beiber going unnoticed. Shawn Mendes is not goat tier

Would you just have a sign saying you're name so people know you. Ed sheeran made it on the street and I could never imagine prime beiber going unnoticed. Shawn Mendes is not goat tier
Perhaps