SJWs are triggered because MTV is creating a show to track down ghosters. lol

poltergeists me

• +1
Reactions: v123q43 and alien
The only reason men don't ghost is because they have to orbit sub 5 whales for 3 weeks to get their flabby pussies

• +1
Reactions: alien
The only reason men don't ghost is because they have to orbit sub 5 whales for 3 weeks to get their flabby pussies
Exactly. It doesn't make sense for non-Chads to ghost. Because it took you a whole lot of effort just to get that one woman into bed in the first place. I've kind of accepted that hypergamy is out of control and that my PSL 2/10 Chink gf might be the best that I could manage to get with online dating. If not I could maybe do a little better. I met my PSL ex Yogapants off PSL, not the dating apps. I think it's going to be impossible for me to get a hot girl like that off the dating apps. The most attractive woman I got off dating apps ever was either my Punjabi ex or my Chink gf. One person here rated the Punjabi higher. And I think that is debatable. The chink is in better shape (the Punjabi was fat but not obese though). The Punjabi is better facially I guess and has better hygiene. Though the Punjabi has submental fat in the face and the Chink doesn't.

For sub chad the convo usually ends when the women stops replying or leaves you on read

not a pixel