Skeletal Frame is also influenced by environment

D

dionysos

Iron
I used to think frame-mainly wrist size and clavicle size-was pure genetic lottery. However, one thing I noticed was the fact that jocks never have thin wrists or extremely narrow shoulders. Ever seen an NFL football player with 5.5" wrists?

S9cgl1mkbad11

That's right. I still believe skeletal frame is 75% genetics, but like height it has an environmental component that effects your genetic potential. Mainly, how often you use them when you are growing up/ in puberty. I didn't play enough contact sports/wasn't active enough during my early teen years. I never went to the gym either. My wrists are relatively small. My brother however, has wrists that are about 1.5" greater circumference than mine. He was a lot more active outdoors than me.

One thing I noticed every time I am around the nerdy cliche, their frames are always abysmally sized. Their wrists are sub 7" and shoulders are narrow. Keep in mind they are in their late teens/ early twenties. Since they are nerds, they definitely were not very active/lifting weights during puberty and childhood. Rather, in front of a computer or reading books, which requires no physical exertion.
500 F 257040606 h6f7c0hXGdolNhjyY0741GjrCC4zkvuI

I have yet to see a nerd with massive 8" wrists and broad shoulders in my entire life. They may exist, but maybe one for every 50 big framed jocks. This can't just be coincidence, I see it far too often on my large college campus with a great diversity of people. Of course, there are exceptions such as elite tier genetics overriding everything. But in general, your frame size is/was malleable to a certain degree, just like how height varies based on nutrition and other environmental factors. Nothing is concrete from birth.

Next time you are around jocks/nerds groups, just compare their frames. A rather significant correlation exists between their hobbies and frame size.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, middayshowers, IWantToMax and 3 others
I was sporty as a child which might explain my 23 inch bideltoid frame

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 3043, Framletgod and 2 others
I get your point

apex theory.
and

you only see the guys who are successful and they have thick wrists.

obviously the top athletes will make it to
the pro leagues

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Alvik, EckhartTollemaxx and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, beyourself and Deleted member 2227
been legit ldaring for 2 years and my shoulders are 23 inches biacromial

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
yea it's kinda true. If i haven't asthma when i was young and did wrestling as a kid i would be have better frame porbably (due to t maxing too)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Didn't read because there is no question about it.

Raw body quantities are heavily, heavily influenced by epigenetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I agree. It explains why guys who do hard manual labor and gymcels have thick strong hands and thick wrists.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
apex theory.
and

you only see the guys who are successful and they have thick wrists.

obviously the top athletes will make it to
the pro leagues
just have big wrists theory?

Lowest IQ that I've ever seen, you are making this retarded correlation because most players are chad, tall and muscular, chad play sports because are already a chad, not because become a chad by playing sports.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Cope af, frame / height is almost entirely genetic baring MAYBE 1-2 inches height MAX under close to the worst conditions possible. I was extremely active as a kid and early teens and still have ~6.25-6.5 inch wrists

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2227, Jones and 1 other person
Lowest IQ that I've ever seen, you are making this retarded correlation because most players are chad, tall and muscular, them play sports because are already a chad, not because become a chad by playing sports.

this is true do you know how many talented kids from the hood would love to be at least 6'2" to make it to the the NBA. They are outside playing every day but it doesn't change shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Literally played videogames and stayed inside a lot and have 7inch wrists and wide shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and Jones
still have ~6.25-6.5 inch wrists
wrist size is heavily influenced by body fat percentage and is highly correlated with age even past 18 years, you stupid fuck.

It's not a good indicator of skeletal structure wihout namin your BMI

• JFL
this is as stupid as the video games make school shooter claim.

• +1
Literally played videogames and stayed inside a lot and have 7inch wrists and wide shoulders.
depends on how fat you are and what aou actually eat, nigger.

wrist size is heavily influenced by body fat percentage and is highly correlated with age even past 18 years, you stupid fuck.
Most older guys have bigger wrist than younger guys, because they have been working physically their whole life.

Alot of these younger guys think everything is genetics. If u dont use your body the way nature intended then u will not grow bigger and stronger.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 685
So what's your point playing outside when you're small will make you taller?

He is not talking about height, hes talking about frame/wrist size. Jfl

What? Who is talking about height here?

You can't stimulate the end of the long bones the same as the actual bone bodies.

Why jump to something completely irrelevant?
what point are you even making
the information that you are wide and have thick wrists is completely useless on its own, because you could also just be fat.

And besides that, nutrition iself makes the bones bigger, it's not just about physical activity.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Cope af, frame / height is almost entirely genetic baring MAYBE 1-2 inches height MAX under close to the worst conditions possible. I was extremely active as a kid and early teens and still have ~6.25-6.5 inch wrists
Genetics is everything but if someone do wrestling gymnastic from Young kid then start Gymceling from youn age too he will get slightly bigger wrist and better frame but he will still get mogged to oblivion by the dude with good genetics who sits on his ass whole day

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2227
He is not talking about height, hes talking about frame/wrist size. Jfl
What? Who is talking about height here?

You can't stimulate the end of the long bones the same as the actual bone bodies.

Why jump to something completely irrelevant?
Tbh dn read the op. Of course fat will make your wrists bigger but where's the evidence that your wrist bone size changes from light contact sports like basketball etc

Tbh dn read the op. Of course fat will make your wrists bigger but where's the evidence that your wrist bone size changes from light contact sports like basketball etc
Playing gay ass B-ball aint gonna do shit. If u want your wrist/bones to grow u have to lift heavy shit on a daily basis for several yrs.

Fig. 3-A nesses given as normal by Meema and Meema for men does not differ from the values we obtained for the non-playing

This particular example comes from a woman who played tennis.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
This particular photo of a ovni

View attachment 129061
I lay actual photo evidence on the table and you still see a way to ridicule it. Fuck off retard.
no way her bicromial increased
bone length is stimulated in a completely different way than bone diameter. You can't "train" to make your bones longer. It's nutrition and genetics mostly that play a role here.

Cells love to divide and multiply, that shit can be stimulate so ridiculously easy, that I'm surprised that people are still denying it.

Everything related to body growth is easily stimulatable by nutrition and hormones, and plenty of studies have shown this.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I lay actual photo evidence on the table and you still see a way to ridicule it. Fuck off retard.

bone length is stimulated in a completely different way than bone diameter. You can't "train" to make your bones longer. It's nutrition and genetics mostly that play a role here.

Cells love to divide and multiply, that shit can be stimulate so ridiculously easy, that I'm surprised that people are still denying it.

Everything related to body growth is easily stimulatable by nutrition and hormones, and plenty of studies have shown this.

You talk too much, go on and give links of these information, ins't you the guy that said that Mewing give you Model tier face?

I was active all my life and my frame is that of a skinny 5'9" kid except I'm 6'2" (think my shoulders are like 22 inches). What's the point of nature making me tall if I don't have a frame to match it

Don't remind me how I rotted my puberty away with video games.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, HighIQcel and Deleted member 2227
Common sense

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Most older guys have bigger wrist than younger guys, because they have been working physically their whole life.

Alot of these younger guys think everything is genetics. If u dont use your body the way nature intended then u will not grow bigger and stronger.
Exactly, have you ever seen a 50-60 yo with tiny 5.5" wrists? Even the skinny ones have decent sized wrists because they have been using them for three times longer than 20 yo olds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142 and Deleted member 2227
Exactly, have you ever seen a 50-60 yo with tiny 5.5" wrists? Even the skinny ones have decent sized wrists because they have been using them for three times longer than 20 yo olds.

Yes, i live near to a old man that work in mechanics and he have the same wrist as me, and i am a subhuman in all traits so.

So keep coping and go sleep.
so first you shit on actual photo evidence from an actual scientific study, then you accuse me of something I have never said, and which has no relevance to any of thes stuff previously said, and then you come with this?

Embarrassing.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/814/264/d69.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I think this is legit and is why I look like this

I'm 16, what should I do to gain width? HIIT? Cardio? Don't want to play sports

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
so first you shit on actual photo evidence from an actual scientific study, then you accuse me of something I have never said, and which has no relevance to any of thes stuff previously said, and then you come with this?

Embarrassing.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/814/264/d69.gif

What? i don't even remember, get out.