Skin Care Advice Thread

LOOKMAXXER

LOOKMAXXER

Master
Hey Looksmaxxers ,
I found out that using a moisturizer that doesn't contain retin a or at least retinol is useless , its like applying water to your face, that's why its so nessecary to apply anti-aging creams starting from 18 y.o since most wrinkles appear at that time & the sooner you start using anti-aging products, the less likely you are to develop wrinkles and lines.
Skinmaxxing should be our first priority when looksmaxxing , since there are some types of wrinkles that can't be fixed with botox such as :

Gravitational Folds :
Shutterstock 319607033

Neck wrinkles :
F18bdcbbefe4d92c201a19501ef993b0

Vertical Wrinkles:
Closed eyes of wrinkled old woman  eyebrows and eyelids tattoo  beauty concept 1127407058 cdd6

How Can i reverse aging & prevent it ?
  1. SPF : u should reapply ur sunscreen every 4 to 5 hours , ( i personally apply spf 50 to my arms & hands as well )
  2. Apply an anti-aging cream at least 3 times a week , ( i apply it every 2 days )
  3. Anti-aging Creams should contain : _ Retin A or Retinol _Peptides _Hyaluronic Acid
  4. Eat nutritious foods & avoid sugar
  5. Avoid Stress & useless face expressions
  6. Exercise & sleep 6 to 8 hours
  7. Take supplements to boost collagen : _ VitaminC _Collagen Supplements & Fatty Acids
  8. Quit Smoking & Drinking

Celebs Who aged wELL
Main qimg 1250852b07a0391aee2b2e3791a26305
Dc3587ef9bf424d085408fe7cf766953

A1cc189596358cbce25a2e3ab4844f4b
17 apparently ageless stars tom cruise

These celebs are in their 40-50, meanwhile these other celebs are still in their mid 20 & already lost their entire collagen

DalEcYdV4AAzrIm
Tlchargement

18133506 0 image a 112 1567735297451

Post Skin Products that you use or recommend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and wasted
jewish foreskin face cream

• JFL
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER
  1. Apply an anti-aging cream at least 3 times a week , ( i apply it every 2 days )
  2. Anti-aging Creams should contain : _ Retin A or Retinol _Peptides _Hyaluronic Acid
Should you do that even if you use retinA?

• Hmm...
Reactions: malignant
Should you do that even if you use retinA?
no don't use 2products , i did it once & it made my under eye skin so sensitive

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Don't go in the sun. Most of skin aging is caused by UV rays.

• +1
Botox+RetinA+copper peptides+niaciamide+sunscreen+vitaminC serum and filler is my routine. Botox and filler helped my collagen extremely.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and LOOKMAXXER
tranexamic acid, fairly new but mogger for ethnic hyperpigmentation and gives a godly results with retin-a

• Love it
High iq, looking young is crucial especially in your 30s 40s, the guys that looks good in their 30s and 40s are average looking guys who aged well.

some questions tho, isn't vitamin A good for skin too ? and what Hyaluronic Acid do you use ?

• Love it
High iq, looking young is crucial especially in your 30s 40s, the guys that looks good in their 30s and 40s are average looking guys who aged well.

some questions tho, isn't vitamin A good for skin too ? and what Hyaluronic Acid do you use ?
vitamin A is good as well , but vitC is well known for helping skin . I use an anti aging cream which contains retinol & hyaluronic acid from L'oreal(foid section i believe )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
Wear sunscreen, but if you can, avoid the sun. Sunscreen is not 100% protection, some rays will get through. And you have to apply more than you think to get the stated protection. The sun is responsible for upwards of 90% of extrinsic aging. It's fucking death for your collagen and youth.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, crazyfishy and LOOKMAXXER
Like others have said, the two most important things are avoid the sun/always use sunscreen and get on tretinoin. I hate anecdotes, but my aunt who has been doing both for 20+ years looks a good 10-15 years younger than she should.

• Love it
I should stop smoking asap.Also i am using minoxidil 2 times a day on my temples. Is it going to conflict with skincare routine ?