Skin Care Maxx, Copied from Reddit

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
Courtesey of user u/particularwar, I think someone should ask to get a pm from him to view his pics, From what I remeber, he's an asian that had a few acne scars and dry patches all over his face, in his before pic, I'd rate his face a 3/10 but with his after pics he looked like a decent 6/10. His face even had that shiny and slightly oiled and soft look, Im gonna cuteboy and heightmaxx jfl but height is my first priority.

AM
  1. Wash face with Zapzyt salicylic acid face wash- I don’t do this step to actually wash my face, I just treat my acne prone areas like my forehead, cheeks, and nose to allow salicylic acid to penetrate and do its job
  2. Tap off excess tap water on the face with a face towel, and spray with Avene thermal spring water (I get it at my local Walgreens)
  3. Apply Hadalabo Premium while face is still wet from Avene spray
  4. TO Niacinamide + Zinc
  5. Apply four pumps of Elta MD UV Elements Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 (Could not find this on Amazon)

PM
  1. Double cleanse with KOSE SOFTYMO Speedy Cleansing Oil and then with Vanicream gentle facial cleanser
  2. Tap off excess water and spray with Avene
  3. Hadalabo Premium
  4. Apply SoonJung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream
  5. Differin after 5 min and Acne.org benzoyl peroxide after (I skip this step if my skin is feeling a little more sensitive)
The weekends are my off days from differin and BP so I use either TO mandelic acid or TO lactic acid during the night instead.
It’s important to note that I had to add things like the benzoyl peroxide and niacinamide slowly into my routine because it could be extremely irritating to the skin, especially while using differin

Some other changes I’ve made in the past year:
Exercising more often, drinking more water, switching my pillowcase every two days (using one side each night), getting rid of ALL products with fragrance, wearing sunscreen every day, taking zinc, omega 3 supplements and probiotics for the last 3 months.

EDIT: Also important to note that I completely stopped touching my face in public. I used to touch my face like crazy in the past (rubbing, scratching, picking; you name it) which most definitely played a big role in worsening my skin.

I went looking around in my Amazon shopping cart and this is around $117.

Mods Pls Sticky

Last edited:
Thanks bro will be sure to use this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist
Thanks bro will be sure to use this.

images
jfl

The reddit numales can’t compete with lord @Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and androidcel
The reddit numales can’t compete with lord @Nibba
he is banned, I will surpass him

srs all jokes aside before the reddittor deleted his pics he would skin mogg everyone on this site

Why would u wash your face with 3 different cleanser

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
he is banned, I will surpass him

srs all jokes aside before the reddittor deleted his pics he would skin mogg everyone on this site
He probably wears makeup and never had acne let’s stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Lol this is a joke compared to my video. Stop kidding yourself

My skin glows bro. I was at the club yesterday and girls AND guys were asking to touch it. That's why u should use my routine
shits too expensive

yeah but it works and is based in science
what I got works just as well, it also gives a healthy glow to the skin

No one can beat @Nibba in Skinmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad and Nibba
No one can beat @Nibba in Skinmaxxing
Tbh. I've made both skin threads and he thinks the mods will sticky this lame excuse at a thread lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Absi