Skin Coloring - Carrots

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
So I have been eating 5 carrots everyday - I have a pakistani complexion so a light indian basically.

It hypertrophied my masseter balance too much so I am waiting until I order my blender so I can make it into a juice. However, in the 2/3 days I have been off carrots, my skin has got lighter and imo looks a bit better.

Idk tbh -I know the literature says that all races appeared more attractive with beta carotene through carrots but I just wanted to know if maybe it is better for me to stop eating carrots as an Asian.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
blender wont make juice out of carrots jfl.

JFL if you aren't using melanotan nasal spray.

It's made me look tanned AF and no injection

blender wont make juice out of carrots jfl.

Yeah, you're right. Ok well my skin looks like a fucking carrot (not in a good way) - do you think stopping carrots will eventually get rid of this coloring or will I forever looks like a wotsits
I think it is good for whites - not for asians

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Yeah, you're right. Ok well my skin looks like a fucking carrot (not in a good way) - do you think stopping carrots will eventually get rid of this coloring or will I forever looks like a wotsits
I think it is good for whites - not for asians
yes stop eating them and it will go away.

So I have been eating 5 carrots everyday - I have a pakistani complexion so a light indian basically.

It hypertrophied my masseter balance too much so I am waiting until I order my blender so I can make it into a juice. However, in the 2/3 days I have been off carrots, my skin has got lighter and imo looks a bit better.

Idk tbh -I know the literature says that all races appeared more attractive with beta carotene through carrots but I just wanted to know if maybe it is better for me to stop eating carrots as an Asian.
Is this good for brown skin guys tho

Is this good for brown skin guys tho

Nah, it's shit mate - I looked at my previous pics, I am a pretty pale pakistani colour and it looks much better. I am just going to use astaxanthin 7mg a day to get those healthy rosy cheeks and cut off the beta carotene. I think the lighter the better for brown dudes as you looks less indian (ugly).

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and .👽.
Nah, it's shit mate - I looked at my previous pics, I am a pretty pale pakistani colour and it looks much better. I am just going to use astaxanthin 7mg a day to get those healthy rosy cheeks and cut off the beta carotene. I think the lighter the better for brown dudes as you looks less indian (ugly).
Gl bro

Do you have pics of before and after?

I'm darker skin asian and prefer having glowing tanned skin than pale and lifeless.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3526
Do you have pics of before and after?

I'm darker skin asian and prefer having glowing tanned skin than pale and lifeless.

No sorry; normally I am slightly darker than zayn malik but I got way more orange before; I recommend astaxanthin to add a little bit of life to your skin plus to look much healthier (think about anyone in your life who had naturally red cheeks - it looks proper nice)

No sorry; normally I am slightly darker than zayn malik but I got way more orange before; I recommend astaxanthin to add a little bit of life to your skin plus to look much healthier (think about anyone in your life who had naturally red cheeks - it looks proper nice)

Yeah astaxanthin is good another underrated thing is cardio. Blood circulation maxxing is one of the best thing you can do for skin.

Is ast even necessary though if you already take lyco?

Also what about DHT losses?

Carrot doesn't make your skin lighter, if anything it turns it yellower.

I thought beta carotene was only for honky skins?

Useless thread without comparison photos in the same lighting.