Skin getting worse despite retin-a, dermarolling, and vit c

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I just don’t understand this world. I’m going fucking crazy. My hair is falling out and my hair looks the worst it ever has. My skin isn’t the worst but it’s getting worse for no apparent reason. I’m doing every collagen cope there is.

My skin FEELS perfect but that means nothing when it looks like an aged piece of shit. Could I be doing too much collagen shit? I just don’t understand. My skin looked great around July 4th.

I can only be happy if my skin looks good. No exceptions.

Worse as in more acne? Thats the retin a purging phase.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Worse as in more acne? Thats the retin a purging phase.
No, my skin has no acne. Worse as in it looks terrible and aged. I don’t have any glow to it.

I have some scars but collagen is supposed to fix that. Instead they look more pronounced despite doing everything.

blame your genetics

there are bodybuilders that have used steroids that supposedly rape your hair yet their hair looks still the same maybe just a bit thinner due to age

Scoliosis scoliosis give me the formuliosis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Zeta ascended, LordNorwood and 5 others

This is what it looks like rn. Wish I took pics of when it looked godlike but I didn’t feel the need because it looked perfect and I was about to leave PSL forever. Now it looks aged as fuck despite me doing NOTHING to cause that (like Minox or peppermint oil, which I have been on before and fucked my skin up)

Reminder that the it FEELS perfectly smooth. No bumps or anything. That means it’s 100% scars and bad skin tone caused by LOW COLLAGEN.

The only explanation I can think of is I’ve accidentally left the retin-a bottle open for more than 24 hours at a time. Perhaps that made it ineffective? I have a new tube that’s unopened I’m about to use. I’m also stopping the VIT C and dermarolling because that could be causing collagen overload or some shit, idk.
Scoliosis scoliosis give me the formuliosis.
Suck my cock

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
you don't dermaroll on acne you fucking retard you're literally needling your pimples which will obviously inflame them and make them 10 times worse.

clear your face from pimples and then dermaroll.

if you're going to looksmaxx then do it right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName, Peachy and jefferson
That means you're overdoing it. You think our ancestors had access to any of the bullshit you're using? Just regular vitamin D from sun exposure and good diet.

View attachment 81957
This is what it looks like rn. Wish I took pics of when it looked godlike but I didn’t feel the need because it looked perfect and I was about to leave PSL forever. Now it looks aged as fuck despite me doing NOTHING to cause that (like Minox or peppermint oil, which I have been on before and fucked my skin up)

Reminder that the it FEELS perfectly smooth. No bumps or anything. That means it’s 100% scars and bad skin tone caused by LOW COLLAGEN.

The only explanation I can think of is I’ve accidentally left the retin-a bottle open for more than 24 hours at a time. Perhaps that made it ineffective? I have a new tube that’s unopened I’m about to use. I’m also stopping the VIT C and dermarolling because that could be causing collagen overload or some shit, idk.

Suck my cock
Must be a bait. You said your skin doesn't have acne while it's full of acne.

you don't dermaroll on acne you fucking retard you're literally needling your pimples which will obviously inflame them and make them 10 times worse.

clear your face from pimples and then dermaroll.

if you're going to looksmaxx then do it right.
Must be a bait. You said your skin doesn't have acne while it's full of acne.
I don't have any pimples. Those are SCARS. My skin feels perfectly smooth you dumb fucks. They look like pimples because the scars are flared up from low collagen. Believe me you fucks, I'm not lying to you.
That means you're overdoing it. You think our ancestors had access to any of the bullshit you're using? Just regular vitamin D from sun exposure and good diet.
You're right. I'm just going to be doing tret from now on. And good diet and sun exposure (with sunscreen) And I just found an article that explains how dermarolling is bad for skin because the collagen flare up is reactionary and temporary. It makes sense now, all the websites that supply dermarolling shit are sketchy as fuck. Retin-a is legit and I got good results when I was only doing that.

Don't fvcking dermaroll because I have I feeling you don't know what you're doing. Also, try a sulfur wash.

Don't fvcking dermaroll because I have I feeling you don't know what you're doing. Also, try a sulfur wash.
I honest to god did it fine. I didn't bleed at all and used a safe length. Something else is supressing my collagen.

How much of your hair is falling out daily? 100 hairs a day is normal. Also, if you dont want to go on fin at least try topical ru58841, minoxidil is cope unless you back it up with some anti androgens

How much of your hair is falling out daily? 100 hairs a day is normal. Also, if you dont want to go on fin at least try topical ru58841, minoxidil is cope unless you back it up with some anti androgens
I'm too young for any dht blockers. And minoxidil fucks up your skin anyway and I looked 10 years older on it.
giphy.gif

you're supposed to bleed you fucking dumbass

just lol if you bleed with 0.75mm on the face you thin skinned low t fuck

Deal with it bro

Just do a home-made DIY acne scar removal to encourage collagen growth

Use a manual removal method (Like a straight-edge razor)

48155_master.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1680
I just don’t understand this world. I’m going fucking crazy. My hair is falling out and my hair looks the worst it ever has. My skin isn’t the worst but it’s getting worse for no apparent reason. I’m doing every collagen cope there is.

My skin FEELS perfect but that means nothing when it looks like an aged piece of shit. Could I be doing too much collagen shit? I just don’t understand. My skin looked great around July 4th.

I can only be happy if my skin looks good. No exceptions.
This is retribution for getting rid of tags you faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, LordNorwood, DidntRead and 1 other person
it still looks like shit 5 days later

Looking better now that I’ve slowed down how often I dermaroll.

Dermarolling displaces collagen too much, you shouldn’t do it more than 1x a week.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and StressShady
View attachment 81957

Suck my cock
big nose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Bro legit you are too tunnel-visioned on collagen
I know I tease you about it all the time but being fully serious its possible that some other factor is what is actually causing your skin to look dull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Bro legit you are too tunnel-visioned on collagen
I know I tease you about it all the time but being fully serious its possible that some other factor is what is actually causing your skin to look dull
I’ve gotten numerous PMs and here and Reddit from people that took minoxidil and have the same problems, long term sides even after stopping

I’ve gotten numerous PMs and here and Reddit from people that took minoxidil and have the same problems, long term sides even after stopping
Yes but it is possible that minoxidil dulls the skin without completely wrecking collagen by leaching moisture from the upper layers, that's one of the things I was investigating a few weeks ago

Yes but it is possible that minoxidil dulls the skin without completely wrecking collagen by leaching moisture from the upper layers, that's one of the things I was investigating a few weeks ago
*sigh* How many times am I going to have to explain how Minoxidil works?

Don’t bother investigating that, because it’s not even close to being how minoxidil destroys your skin. The effects are much deeper than that.

*sigh* How many times am I going to have to explain how Minoxidil works?

Don’t bother investigating that, because it’s not even close to being how minoxidil destroys your skin. The effects are much deeper than that.
Link me some shit then. I've seen no conclusive evidence that minoxidil destroys your skin's collagen, meanwhile I've read that the typical vehicle acts in the manner I just described.