Skin glow ?

dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
Is eating like 5 carrots a day legit for a natural tan or am I just wasting time.

What else could increase the ‘glow’ of skin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and AstroSky
lol you need more carrots than that

around 15 small carrots a day to see a huge difference
also derma rolling. lots of water. hydration. colder showers ( not exterme cold)

retin-a.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate and dogtown
lol you need more carrots than that

around 15 small carrots a day to see a huge difference

I’ll do it just need to know what to eat kek

It is legit. You'll want to eat more fruits and vegetables in general, though.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
It is legit. You'll want to eat more fruits and vegetables in general, though.

Yeah I’m starting this weak, fed up of shit skin and all the other negative side affects of bad diet

Yeah I’m starting this weak, fed up of shit skin and all the other negative side affects of bad diet
Good! Here's a more detailed description of the effect of carotenoids on skin color from one of my past posts.

Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. They contain carotenoids, which give the skin an orange hue. Your skin will look better after only 6 weeks! This has been proven to work across races and look better than a natural tan. However, it does seem that it's possible to become too yellow. In a study on Asian participants, a smoothie with 250 mL of carrot juice, some fats (for proper absorption, you will want about 6 grams of fat with vegetables) and fruits didn't increase attractiveness, and participants manipulated images to about 1/3rd the yellowness of the participants.
Studies: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513810001169
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10764-009-9380-z
Smoohie study: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513816302501

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and dogtown
Good! Here's a more detailed description of the effect of carotenoids on skin color from one of my past posts.

Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. They contain carotenoids, which give the skin an orange hue. Your skin will look better after only 6 weeks! This has been proven to work across races and look better than a natural tan. However, it does seem that it's possible to become too yellow. In a study on Asian participants, a smoothie with 250 mL of carrot juice, some fats (for proper absorption, you will want about 6 grams of fat with vegetables) and fruits didn't increase attractiveness, and participants manipulated images to about 1/3rd the yellowness of the participants.
Studies: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513810001169
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10764-009-9380-z
Smoohie study: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513816302501

How would I make sure to not become too yellow?

I’m pretty sure that’s unlikely cause I’m really fucking pale white, right ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Is eating like 5 carrots a day legit for a natural tan or am I just wasting time.

Glutathione 500mg + vitamin C 500mg (2x a day)

Deepfry 9

• +1
just take beta carotene supplements instead it's a pain to eat that many carrots every day imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

Wear moisturiser tbh.

High testosterone, healthy eating, beta carotene, sun etc.

Raw cruciferous vegetables.

High testosterone, healthy eating, beta carotene, sun etc.

Im not roiding at 15 so I can’t improve my T levels.

But I’m definitely gonna start eating more healthy, I just need to know what to eat. Where I live though the sun never fucking shines

Im not roiding at 15 so I can’t improve my T levels.

But I’m definitely gonna start eating more healthy, I just need to know what to eat. Where I live though the sun never fucking shines
Eat a bunch of carotenoids, testosterone boosting foods that includes: zinc, selenium, d3, magnesium. Pretty sure nofap works for this too. Also omega 3. Don't remember anything else atm, so i may update.

• +1
drink tomato juice and eat carrots
also supplement lycopene, beta carotene and astaxanthin

• +1
Forgot to mention... you should try to spread each carotene type out throughout the day because they compete with one another for absorption and also take them with fats as they are fat soluble nutrients.

For example for my first meal I take lycopene with half a glass of tomato and celery juice and 5 boiled eggs. Then for lunch I eat some chicken wings along with a bag of carrots and a beta carotene supplement. Then before I go to bed I take astaxanthin with a shot of olive oil.

beta carotene gives me a yellowish colour, lycopene seems to be dark red and astaxanthin seems to be a lighter red colour.

Sorry my fbuddy was just getting into my car so i didnt have time to say all this. I made her cry by bottoming her out too hard (humble brag)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PSLdemigod and dogtown
How would I make sure to not become too yellow?

I’m pretty sure that’s unlikely cause I’m really fucking pale white, right ?
It's probably not a problem. I would take a picture of myself over several months in the same lighting and consider adjusting your serving size based on the dose. If you look sickly or distinctly yellow rather than healthy or "tanned", it's time to reduce the dosage.

Hey buddy. Use a Retin-A derivative like adapalene .1% and find a good moisturizer. Also supplement beta carotene 25k iu daily. If u have more questions reply here, pm me, or see my skin thread in looksmaxing archive

• +1
Yeahbits legit im eating one big carrot a day for the past 8 months my skin has definitly improved

I would never ever find this place if I was on your place tbh, and some other guys'.
Whats the point of browsing when some of guys here have already sufficient looks to live a very healthy life.

Hey buddy. Use a Retin-A derivative like adapalene .1% and find a good moisturizer. Also supplement beta carotene 25k iu daily. If u have more questions reply here, pm me, or see my skin thread in looksmaxing archive

I’m going to the dermatologist to get prescribed skin stuff

I’m going to the dermatologist to get prescribed skin stuff
Or you can order it online.
Alldaychemist.com
Ships from India

• +1
Or you can order it online.
Alldaychemist.com
Ships from India

Parents are to ignorant about drugs and stuff so they said I had to see s doctor but shits free in the uk too

Parents are to ignorant about drugs and stuff so they said I had to see s doctor but shits free in the uk too
Ah yeah that's right. Well yeah man gl with that while us amerilards pay out the ass for simple drugs :)

• +1
Oi bruv hav you got a loicence for that?

• +1
Broccoli+Spinach maxx

NOW

Broccoli+Spinach maxx

NOW
Retarded question but does it make a difference in nutrional value (vitamins etc) depending on how you cook it? Read som random tards talk about raw food shit and said it was better raw.

Retarded question but does it make a difference in nutrional value (vitamins etc) depending on how you cook it? Read som random tards talk about raw food shit and said it was better raw.
depends on the vegetable but, it doesn't matter too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Yeah when you cook things a lot of the micronutrients get burned off in vegetables. That's why most vegetables taste better raw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Yeah when you cook things a lot of the micronutrients get burned off in vegetables. That's why most vegetables taste better raw
Do you activate your almonds too ogreboy?:feelshehe:
But u srs??

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Shouls i eat raw meat like sv3rige too?
Nope just veggies. Only thing about meat u should care about is protein and fat macros lol

What did you think of SIR's new year comic this year?

Nope just veggies. Only thing about meat u should care about is protein and fat macros lol

What did you think of SIR's new year comic this year?
Ofc. Did u see sam hyde?

That on was kind of better. Omegalul at 6ix9nine and copedestiny
Yeah I got a kick out of that and the Jeff one. Big Lenny and tranny was a nice touch. Same with the silverback lol

Yeah I got a kick out of that and the Jeff one. Big Lenny and tranny was a nice touch. Same with the silverback lol
Only comic that i find funny tbh