[Skin megathread] ITT we post skincare routines

Anyone here use beta carotene? I've got yellowish ethnic looking skin and wanna tan it a bit. Got routines?
View attachment 2099
Anyone use this stuff before? I've been using it for the past few weeks and haven't noticed as much acne, though I can't tell for sure if its working since I had low acne to begin with.
It works but you can buy the things separately for cheaper. Also there are better routines.

Anyone know how to try and get rid of blackheads i legit cant get rid of em, Im on Tiege hanleys skin care for about 2 months. Skin is fairly good other then the blackheads I've tried nose strips but there not great any help?

Also any advice trying to get rid of nasolabial folds? or can you only do surgery to fix it?

Guys help me get rid of my forehead pimples and acne scars (hyper pigmentation).

Is jergens legit? Will it tan my pale skin without cancer from sun?

Does losing body fat make your skin look better? I mean I feel that at low bf your skin might be tighter so any scars and unevenness will be less visible due to the stretching or is this cope?
It's better than having plumps of fat everywhere around your face.
Low bf is ideal because it makes your face more defined, showing your cheekbones, jaw etc...
How effective is beta carotine? Has anyone tried it?
I am trying it soon.
-------------
Skin is very underrated, Orb is haloed extremely well by his skin. making your skin firmer using vitamin C and retinol serum will also give more definition and less "buggy" eyes, in my humble experience.

This thread should be stickied for life.
@11gaijin tagging you again because the post got updated.
tBWiB1x.jpg

7Xk6zUf.jpg

from the reddit post above ^
Started my Beta Carotene supplementation, 25,000IU daily. I'll be taking pictures every week to compare progress. I'm a light olive skinned person, so I'm curious what I'll look like at the end.
Please report back.
I started taking mine today, i'll update on my routine here.
But I won't know for sure if it is from supplementation due to other factors..
Can you tell me about your skin since starting AAS?
Somewhere on lookism one guy said to megadose vitamin C at 2 grams to keep your collagen production.
Guys help me get rid of my forehead pimples and acne scars (hyper pigmentation).
Retinol with vitamin C serum may help.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
just dermastamp and use adapalene. vit c has negligable effect on collagen
I was talking about being on a steroid cycle, where you have to keep all the skin around your body healthy. There is some truth to the megadosing, if you know about PKC.

I moisturize my face, especially the eye area whenever I feel like it's dry.

Sorry but had to post this. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
The simple answer is pore strips, which are unhealthy

The better answer is that you don't because they're mostly sebacious filaments which are actually good for the skin, and they will fill back in anyway even if you do take them out
Damn are you a biology student or something?

what about boiling water and you steam ur face with it to improve bloodflow in ur face
poorcels gtfin
will start saunamaxxing after a month tho so that won't be necessary
tbqh

what about boiling water and you steam ur face with it to improve bloodflow in ur face
poorcels gtfin
will start saunamaxxing after a month tho so that won't be necessary
tbqh
Saunas help with acne. Common misconception is that acne is from dirt and shit. It's from excess sebum (oil) and p acnes (bacteria) that together clog pores and inflame them. Saunas help you to sweat it all out. Then you take a warm shower, wash ur face, then finish rinsing off with cold water to close your pores. Then apply your moisturizer

Is Nivea creme good moisturizer?

She loved dick too
Yeah ik. What else do you need other than a moisturizer? A deep pore cleanser?
Edit: I want my skin to shine like Patrick bateman's.

Last edited:
I don't use mino anymore but when I was on it, yeah my skin was dry. That's y u use moisturizer
Very dry skin ages very fast. You need a little bit of moisture to prevent wrinkles.

Exactly. Moisturize every day
I’ve been on a skin care shit for 2 months not getting any pimples anymore but I can’t get rid of fucking blackheads, any ideas other then them nose strips, or are they the only thing I can do rn? I don’t have any other issues with blackheads other than my nose, really annoying tbh. If nose strips are the only thing would you do it everyday till there almost all gone?

I’ve been on a skin care shit for 2 months not getting any pimples anymore but I can’t get rid of fucking blackheads, any ideas other then them nose strips, or are they the only thing I can do rn? I don’t have any other issues with blackheads other than my nose, really annoying tbh. If nose strips are the only thing would you do it everyday till there almost all gone?
Like I mentioned previously, pore strips or a bad idea because they strip the skin of much-needed nutrients and keratin filaments which are vital to skin function.

I would use derma stamping. In fact do that on the whole face. It promotes collagen too

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg
Like I mentioned previously, pore strips or a bad idea because they strip the skin of much-needed nutrients and keratin filaments which are vital to skin function.

I would use derma stamping. In fact do that on the whole face. It promotes collagen too
Cheers bra

I will look into one now.

Morning (after gym):
1. Neutrogena oil free skin cleanser
2. Jergens natural glow moisturizer for fair to medium skin tones

Evening:
1. Neutrogena oil free cleanser
2. Adapalene gel/creme .10%
3. Antirougeurs daily moisturizer/sunscreen
4. Sodium sulfacetamide for any spots

[Pills]
1. Allergy pills (Zyrtec)
2. Multivitamin (centrum)
3. Fenugreek >500 mg (I take 610)
4. Minocycline from derm for even skin, oil control, and reducing acne-causing bacteria

So in the evening right after you apply Adapalene Creme you using a moisturizer?

So in the evening right after you apply Adapalene Creme you using a moisturizer?
Yep. Keeps collagen production up and prevents excess drying. If I get a pimple it's gone in 2 days

Yep. Keeps collagen production up and prevents excess drying. If I get a pimple it's gone in 2 days
Will try this out right now I just use adapalene in the evening and moisturizer in the morning

And what about sunscreen?

Will try this out right now I just use adapalene in the evening and moisturizer in the morning

And what about sunscreen?
My moisturizer that I use in the morning doibles as sunscreen

Could someone link some good cleansers? I need buy new one soon.

What’s a good face cream I could get off of amazon for everyday use ?

Is cleanser the same as a face cream ?

Morning (after gym):
1. Neutrogena oil free skin cleanser
2. Jergens natural glow moisturizer for fair to medium skin tones
Do you still use this moisturizer? What about sunscreen?

Do you still use this moisturizer? What about sunscreen?
Yeah I do brah. That shit has built in sun screen and gives u a tan. Perfect moisturizer imo

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yeah I do brah. That shit has built in sun screen and gives u a tan. Perfect moisturizer imo
I'll buy some and give it a try. I appreciate it man

What’s a good face cream I could get off of amazon for everyday use ?

Is cleanser the same as a face cream ?
No, cleanser is not the same as face cream. Cleanser is intended for cleaning the skin whereas "face cream" usually refers to moisturizer.
As for specific products, what kind of skin do you have?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
No, cleanser is not the same as face cream. Cleanser is intended for cleaning the skin whereas "face cream" usually refers to moisturizer.
As for specific products, what kind of skin do you have?

6E930CF5 2E6B 428C 9809 8C6498544639

My skin looks like that

View attachment 8391

My skin looks like that
When you get out of the shower (without having washed your face with anything other than water) does your face feel tight like it's to sizes too small or is it okay?
At the end of the day is your face shiny and oily/greasy?

When you get out of the shower (without having washed your face with anything other than water) does your face feel tight like it's to sizes too small or is it okay?
At the end of the day is your face shiny and oily/greasy?

Yeah my face is oily and greasy at the end of the day, not really right with just water though

Yeah my face is oily and greasy at the end of the day, not really right with just water though
This is cuz it doesn't have enough moisturize so your skin goes into overdrive producing sebum (oil). Use moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
This is cuz it doesn't have enough moisturize so your skin goes into overdrive producing sebum (oil). Use moisturizer
Yes and no. It absolutely could be the case that the skin is so dry that it is overproducing sebum (and since there's currently no moisturizer being used this scenario is quite likely), but it is also possible to have perfectly moisturized and hydrated skin and still be very oily. For some people it's just one of those things.

I'm not sure where you are in the world so these recommendations might not be easily available- let me know if you can't get them and I'll give you more ideas.
As far as a moisturizer I'd recommend something like the Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer. It's light but still effective, and also contains salicylic acid which should help with any breakouts. There's no SPF in here though so you would have to wear a separate product if you wanted that (or I'd be happy to recommend something else).
As for a cleanser something like the CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser would be ideal. In the depths of winter or if you were feeling a little dried out, the CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser would also work fine but this may feel a bit too heavy if you're not used to it.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
ANYONE CAN DO VITAMIN C SERUM GUIDE? WITH PRESERVATIVES AND INGREDIENTS?

I can do it
Nibba i know u got some experience with this maybe you have the answers for it

this is my main struggle clear skin how does one achieve clear even toned glowing skin, of course diet is very important i kinda got that down, i spend i dunno over 300$ of products and countless of YT vids trying to solve this but its just keep coming back never went really away, im going to list my issues and what im currently using.

currently using
face wash
Exfoliate acid gel
Moisturizer Gel
Eye moisturizer

Acne- behind the skin the kind that hurts/ the one thats on the skin (doctor prescribed benzoyl peroxide but not sure if u should use it)
Uneven Skin tone/ blemishes
Uneven skin texture
And the WORST of all thin under eye are causing making everything visible, its not dark circles you can see veins and such and redness.

the eye area has been my down fall my main issue i have had all my life if i can get this fixed it would change my life because if had enough of people saying i look tired and shit, causing me not to go up to girls even tho they clearly made it clear that i can approach them but i didnt of the things i struggle with, it would just make me just so much more confident. i need to somehow increase the skin density in the area im not sure how. ive read there is a filler but is temporary i know that thicker skin would permanently fix this issue before trying filler i would like to see if any topical things would help.

much appreciated.

Nibba i know u got some experience with this maybe you have the answers for it

this is my main struggle clear skin how does one achieve clear even toned glowing skin, of course diet is very important i kinda got that down, i spend i dunno over 300$ of products and countless of YT vids trying to solve this but its just keep coming back never went really away, im going to list my issues and what im currently using.

currently using
face wash
Exfoliate acid gel
Moisturizer Gel
Eye moisturizer

Acne- behind the skin the kind that hurts/ the one thats on the skin (doctor prescribed benzoyl peroxide but not sure if u should use it)
Uneven Skin tone/ blemishes
Uneven skin texture
And the WORST of all thin under eye are causing making everything visible, its not dark circles you can see veins and such and redness.

the eye area has been my down fall my main issue i have had all my life if i can get this fixed it would change my life because if had enough of people saying i look tired and shit, causing me not to go up to girls even tho they clearly made it clear that i can approach them but i didnt of the things i struggle with, it would just make me just so much more confident. i need to somehow increase the skin density in the area im not sure how. ive read there is a filler but is temporary i know that thicker skin would permanently fix this issue before trying filler i would like to see if any topical things would help.

much appreciated.
That pretty much sounds exactly like the skin problems that I used to have. So I would just get the products that I mentioned in the original post, and I believe there was a thread a while ago about some sort of under eye cream that would increase the skin density and get rid of dark circles but a good moisturizer can do that too. Try L'Oreal night time cream

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp