[Skin megathread] ITT we post skincare routines

Lol, wrong Brand to post about on @Nibba 's thread ?. He hates Alpha M. Tbh, the Alpha M channel helped me out sooo much like 2-3 years ago but now his channel is shit. Half his video is talking about whatever sponsor he has. And he tries to get the unrelated sponsor into his video so hard using the most retarded excuses. His content went to shit tbh. Never tried Teige Hanley but I hear good things.

Damn lol my bad @Nibba. I agree his channel is terrible nowadays but i still remember some of his stuff from before. I'll probabaly check it out because of convenience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Damn lol my bad @Nibba. I agree his channel is terrible nowadays but i still remember some of his stuff from before. I'll probabaly check it out because of convenience

Also try seeing if there could be something in your diet affecting your skin. Thats the case a lot of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and YalaDAMNchili
Also try seeing if there could be something in your diet affecting your skin. Thats the case a lot of the time.
very recently almost a month ago i started researching and getting my diet straightened out and now that school is starting again meal prep will be easier for me so it's a matter of time before my skin starts improving as a result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lol, wrong Brand to post about on @Nibba 's thread ?. He hates Alpha M. Tbh, the Alpha M channel helped me out sooo much like 2-3 years ago but now his channel is shit. Half his video is talking about whatever sponsor he has. And he tries to get the unrelated sponsor into his video so hard using the most retarded excuses. His content went to shit tbh. Never tried Teige Hanley but I hear good things.
Lmaooo I used to like his channel. Helped with my self esteem when I was incel for sure...now he's just a sell out and a shell of his former self, as you said
Lmao it's all good my G

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and YalaDAMNchili
I have never had acne. My skin has always been perfect and I don't do any of this shit. It's all genetics boyo

• +1
I've been doing this routine for the past weekish, and it's helped a lot. I'm sure it could be improved, IDK if a Toner or Exfoliator could help

Skin

Morning
-Kyoku for Men Facial Moisturizer
-Brickell Restoring Eye Balm (I have pretty wrinkly eyes w/ dark circles)

Evening
-Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Cream
-(Every other night) Charcoal Powder for my Teeth
-(Twice a week) Kyoku for Men Lava Face Mask
-Brickell Restoring Eye Balm

• +1
How effective is beta carotine? Has anyone tried it?

• +1
How effective is beta carotine? Has anyone tried it?
I've heard good things but you gotta take kind of a lot of it iirc don't take my word for it tho

Don't want anyone here dead from vitamin overdose lol

• +1
@11gaijin @Nibba OK, this took a fuck ton more time than I expected to research. A study was done in Aus on the cosmetic effects of Beta Carotene, and the participants were given 30,000 IU of Carotene daily over the course of 12 weeks. People rating the Skin of the participants (the Hair, Neck, and Ears were covered by a black oval) consistently found the "After" pictures to be more attractive. I can't say if this is a safe amount, I'll need to keep digging for that info, but it's worth noting that most over the counter supplements have a 25,000IU dosage, so I would be surprised if it was harmful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 206, Nibba and 2 others
@11gaijin @Nibba OK, this took a fuck ton more time than I expected to research. A study was done in Aus on the cosmetic effects of Beta Carotene, and the participants were given 30,000 IU of Carotene daily over the course of 12 weeks. People rating the Skin of the participants (the Hair, Neck, and Ears were covered by a black oval) consistently found the "After" pictures to be more attractive. I can't say if this is a safe amount, I'll need to keep digging for that info, but it's worth noting that most over the counter supplements have a 25,000IU dosage, so I would be surprised if it was harmful.
Thanks for posting, i will look into this.

• +1
Nice find boyo I will be hopping in this soon tbh

• +1
Does losing body fat make your skin look better? I mean I feel that at low bf your skin might be tighter so any scars and unevenness will be less visible due to the stretching or is this cope?

• +1
Super acedotal, but a study done on older cyclists (who tend to be skinny) did show that they look younger.

I'll keep digging.

Reporting back: OK, so losing fat means that the keratin (dead skin cells) that makes up the superfical layer of your skin changes, but not that much, which is why people have lose skin. The only surefire way to make your skin "tighter" is to gain muscle. Heavy compound movements tend to have the side effect of causing strain in your face, leading to more muscle. Here's a chart of where they are, your best bet is to perform Deadlifts/Squats alongside a targeted routine on the areas you think need the most work.

@11gaijin ^

Last edited:
  • +1
Super acedotal, but a study done on older cyclists (who tend to be skinny) did show that they look younger.
View attachment 363
I'll keep digging.

Reporting back: OK, so losing fat means that the keratin (dead skin cells) that makes up the superfical layer of your skin changes, but not that much, which is why people have lose skin. The only surefire way to make your skin "tighter" is to gain muscle. Heavy compound movements tend to have the side effect of causing strain in your face, leading to more muscle. Here's a chart of where they are, your best bet is to perform Deadlifts/Squats alongside a targeted routine on the areas you think need the most work.
View attachment 364
@11gaijin ^
I think this is because that excercise increases the release of GH, which might help skin quality and collagen

• +1
Alright I need help, I have a small age spot on my nose and I get it since May, how do I get rid of it, it doesn't seem to be going away any time soon.

• +1
Alright I need help, I have a small age spot on my nose and I get it since May, how do I get rid of it, it doesn't seem to be going away any time soon.
Use retin A as an exfoliator. If that doesn't work after a month or two, get surgery

• +1
View attachment 363
I'll keep digging.

View attachment 364
@11gaijin ^

Gain too much muscle too fast like in a steroid cycle and you get this:

Luckily, a foid said they turned her on, and they fade with time. Worse case scenario I get surgery which is pretty cheap and simple with laser.

• +1

Luckily, a foid said they turned her on, and they fade with time. Worse case scenario I get surgery which is pretty cheap and simple with laser.

Dude it's a mark of progress. Don't get rid of em. Shows hard work and dedication. Also Mysterious to foids cuz it looks like you have an interesting past and are tough or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147

i have the same shit but not that much stretch marks
they will turn white and blend with your skin after a year or so

• +1
1. Neutrogena oil free cleanser
2. Adapalene gel/creme .10%

I use differin which has the same amount of Adapalene in a gel. I also put on benzoyl peroxide (10%) aswell. Considering the Neutrogena cleanser as well. How do you wipe off the excess dry cream afterward? i tend to use a baby wipe and if i just use water it gets all flaky and shit

Last edited:
  • +1
I use differin which has the same amount of Adapalene in a gel. I also put on benzoyl peroxide (10%) aswell. Considering the Neutrogena cleanser as well. How do you wipe off the excess dry cream afterward? i tend to use a baby wipe and if i just use water it gets all flaky and shit
I generally just wash my face and apply moisturizer right after in the morning. Is that when you're talking about having flakes?

• +1
Started my Beta Carotene supplementation, 25,000IU daily. I'll be taking pictures every week to compare progress. I'm a light olive skinned person, so I'm curious what I'll look like at the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Extra Chromosome and Nibba
Started my Beta Carotene supplementation, 25,000IU daily. I'll be taking pictures every week to compare progress. I'm a light olive skinned person, so I'm curious what I'll look like at the end.
light olive is pretty much ideal man. this should only be used by naturally pasty white guys like myself

• +1
light olive is pretty much ideal man. this should only be used by naturally pasty white guys like myself

Downside is black hair, so I'm trying to see if the skin compliments my hair better.

• +1
Downside is black hair, so I'm trying to see if the skin compliments my hair better.
Hmm will you be ?️osting full face or just eyes up?

• +1
I posted a face pic a few days ago, check my post history. As for the future pics, I'll do full face

• +1
I posted a face pic a few days ago, check my post history. As for the future pics, I'll do full face
That's probably for the best my dude

• +1

What is your aim by taking this supplement?

• +1
  • +1
What does that mean? Darkening it? Whitening it? Smoothifying it? Acne-freeing it?

That's a great question. I've seen people with skin tones somewhat similar to mine have a lighter, more attractive appearance after taking it. I'm going to try it for 12 weeks and see how it looks. If I happen to dislike the change, I'll stop taking it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
What does that mean? Darkening it? Whitening it? Smoothifying it? Acne-freeing it?
I already have glowing, acnefree skin, I just wanna change the color just a bit. I have tanned skin I just want a more orange hue to it (carotenoid tan)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and Deleted member 147
@Nibba Got any pro MLG blackhead advice?

• +1
@Nibba Got any pro MLG blackhead advice?
Honestly pore strips should NOT be used, as they strip the skin of important keratin filaments in the skin. Blackheads can be removed with exfoliant masks or adapalene, retinol, etc. paired with a skin spin-brush (I use Conair brand). Or you can use home dermastamping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Honestly pore strips should NOT be used, as they strip the skin of important keratin filaments in the skin. Blackheads can be removed with exfoliant masks or adapalene, retinol, etc. paired with a skin spin-brush (I use Conair brand). Or you can use home dermastamping

What about baking soda? I got strips and that shit doesn't remove blackheads for some reason. Should I baking soda my nose with a mix?

• +1
Does anyone know about jessner glycolic acid peels?

I have some acne scarring on my temples and upper cheeks, but luckily it is shallow.

• +1
Does anyone know about jessner glycolic acid peels?

I have some acne scarring on my temples and upper cheeks, but luckily it is shallow.
Peels are okay, but dermastamping would actually benefit you the most

• +1
i highly doubt fucked up skin can be fixed. My skin is fucked up . Its not acne or anything its just real pale with black heads n shit.

• +1
i highly doubt fucked up skin can be fixed. My skin is fucked up . Its not acne or anything its just real pale with black heads n shit.
Dermastamping and exfoliant boyo. Supplement 20k-30k iu of beta carotene to fix coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky

All of those things are fixable, especially the pale part.

• +1
@Nibba Need some more info regarding "Sodium sulfacetamide for any spots" and blue light face therapy for breakouts since i have this problem too. Do you get sodium sulfacetamide in cream form to apply on face? I let spots fade by themselves but that takes at least 1.5 week or so and until that time frame is over usually more appear.

• +1
@Nibba Need some more info regarding "Sodium sulfacetamide for any spots" and blue light face therapy for breakouts since i have this problem too. Do you get sodium sulfacetamide in cream form to apply on face? I let spots fade by themselves but that takes at least 1.5 week or so and until that time frame is over usually more appear.
Yeah get it in cream form. Mine is green tinted and helps fade the spots in 2-3 days usually

• +1
Just dermarolled tonight. I need that Vertu Golden Glow tbh

• +1
  • +1
Yeah you probably used too much pressure which is why I prefer dermastamping
Well I read somewhere that the doctor who created the dermaroller said you must apply pressure if you want to see results.

• +1