1. Neutrogena oil free cleanser
2. Adapalene gel/creme .10%
3. Antirougeurs daily moisturizer/sunscreen
4. Sodium sulfacetamide for any spots

[Pills]
1. Allergy pills (Zyrtec)
2. Multivitamin (centrum)
3. Fenugreek >500 mg (I take 610)
4. Minocycline from derm for even skin, oil control, and reducing acne-causing bacteria

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, Deleted member 6963 and 5 others
is there a legit research to determine what actually helps and what dpesmt? i would hate spendnig my buxs on something that doesnt work hehe

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yerico7 and Deleted member 6401
Damn, that's a pretty intensive routine. I have some cocoa butter that I use to moisturize dry hands during winter and dry elbows after planking. I might look into incorporating a facial moisturizer in years to come. I've heard that something as simple as mustard oil or coconut oil would work.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6401
is there a legit research to determine what actually helps and what dpesmt? i would hate spendnig my buxs on something that doesnt work hehe
I'm the same way. I'm a cheap faggot so I like to penny pinch my Jew bux. Exfoliant and moisturizer are pretty much the only two absolutely necessary things that are also cheap (minocycline works very well but is expensive)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Face: Wash face frequently with water whenever you come back inside.
Scrub face with washcloth and soap when taking a shower.

Don't ever use toners they will dry your face out.

Go to a spa for a facial every 1 or 2 months so they can remove blackheads properly.

If face is itchy due to whiteheads or blackheads / dust wet a piece of a t shirt or cloth and scratch your face or nose until the black heads are scrubbed out.

Pills: Antihistamines, antibacterials if it's a bacterial problem
Check for mold or fungus build up in your showerhead it gives you the same effects as dandruff.

If your face is just completely awful and you look like a burn victim use ask a dermatologist to prescribe retinol.
It sheds your skin, so new layers will form.

Last edited:
  • +1
Face: Wash face frequently with water whenever you come back inside.
Scrub face with washcloth and soap when taking a shower.

Don't ever use toners they will dry your face out.

Go to a spa for a facial every 1 or 2 months so they can remove blackheads properly.

If face is itchy due to whiteheads or blackheads / dust wet a piece of a t shirt or cloth and scratch your face or nose until the black heads are scrubbed out.

Pills: Antihistamines, antibacterials if it's a bacterial problem
Check for mold or fungus build up in your showerhead it gives you the same effects as dandruff.

If your face is just completely awful and you look like a burn victim use ask a dermatologist to prescribe retinol.
It sheds your skin, so new layers will form.
This is terrible advice for people with sensitive skin boyo. Never scrub it unless you're using a spin brush made for skin especially not with a wash cloth. And washing frequently is a bad idea. Just makes the skin more oily and dry

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6401

Helping me twinkmaxx hard. Def reccommend.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176 and 2 others

He has beautiful skin. It may not be perfect but no one's is tbh

Edit: he uses the same avene antirougers moisturizer as me what a beast

Last edited:
  • +1
Personally, for my situation I find skincare in terms of cleansers to be a waste of time as it only irritates and causes more acne.

I had mega clear skin up until I was ~19 or so, then in uni because of the stress I started getting massive cystic acne that I couldn't stop no matter what. Minocyclin and cleansers with salicylic acid only made it worse. The only saving grace was accutane-maxxing but I basically waited until 22 to get it because I was poor and saving money until I could afford it, but this fucked up my skin pretty bad so I have some bad ice pick scars on my temples and some on my cheeks.

I took it for ~ one year, and it cleared my skin up so well but make your skin dry as fuck when taking it, but completely worth it. I only get the occasional pimple now which I take care of tretinoin cream like differin.

Tbh now I only use tretinoin for spot treatment and nivea soft for moisturizing. IMO isotretinoin is the only scientifically proven med to actually prevent acne, especially if cystic. Other treatments are snake oil on the level of the pro-active shit that was going on in the mid 2000s.

• +1
Personally, for my situation I find skincare in terms of cleansers to be a waste of time as it only irritates and causes more acne.

I had mega clear skin up until I was ~19 or so, then in uni because of the stress I started getting massive cystic acne that I couldn't stop no matter what. Minocyclin and cleansers with salicylic acid only made it worse. The only saving grace was accutane-maxxing but I basically waited until 22 to get it because I was poor and saving money until I could afford it, but this fucked up my skin pretty bad so I have some bad ice pick scars on my temples and some on my cheeks.

I took it for ~ one year, and it cleared my skin up so well but make your skin dry as fuck when taking it, but completely worth it. I only get the occasional pimple now which I take care of tretinoin cream like differin.

Tbh now I only use tretinoin for spot treatment and nivea soft for moisturizing. IMO isotretinoin is the only scientifically proven med to actually prevent acne, especially if cystic. Other treatments are snake oil on the level of the pro-active shit that was going on in the mid 2000s.
Cystic acne is a whole nother beast. Routines like the one I posted aren't snake oil, they just are designed for different types of skin/acne. Obviously accutane will clear your skin up almost guaranteed but the side effects and blood work make it useless for most people who have mild-moderate acne like I used to

• +1
I wash my face with only water but this may be a new part of my ascension plan

• +1
@Sergeant @knajjd
@Weed
@Master

Sticky this thread so people post all skin related matters here

Last edited:
  • +1
How do i get rid of black spots in my nose?

• +1
How do i get rid of black spots in my nose?
The simple answer is pore strips, which are unhealthy

The better answer is that you don't because they're mostly sebacious filaments which are actually good for the skin, and they will fill back in anyway even if you do take them out

• +1
@Sergeant @knajjd
@Weed
@Master

Sticky this thread so people post all skin related matters here
Alright, I did it.

• +1
Any one here taking HGH or doing red light therapy for skin ? I’ve heard awesome things about both

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Your doing both ?
Not both, but pretty high doses of GH peptides.
I heard it's mad good for skin and hair.
But I still didn't test yet.
Are you planning?

• +1
Not both, but pretty high doses of GH peptides.
I heard it's mad good for skin and hair.
But I still didn't test yet.
Are you planning?
Yeah. Low dose hgh. I’ve been meaning to start red light .. just can’t bring shelf to commit and do it consistently tbh. There’s a place 15 mins from me, need to do like 30 mins a day for it to be worthwhile..

• +1
Yeah. Low dose hgh. I’ve been meaning to start red light .. just can’t bring shelf to commit and do it consistently tbh. There’s a place 15 mins from me, need to do like 30 mins a day for it to be worthwhile..
Blue light therapy is also extremely legit. Stops your skin from creating oil as much and clears up blackheads and bumps in literally one use. I use Conair brand bluelight to help when my skin gets moderate breakouts

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and RobticaI
Morning (after gym):
1. Neutrogena oil free skin cleanser
2. Jergens natural glow moisturizer for fair to medium skin tones

Evening:
1. Neutrogena oil free cleanser
2. Adapalene gel/creme .10%
3. Antirougeurs daily moisturizer/sunscreen
4. Sodium sulfacetamide for any spots

[Pills]
1. Allergy pills (Zyrtec)
2. Multivitamin (centrum)
3. Fenugreek >500 mg (I take 610)
4. Minocycline from derm for even skin, oil control, and reducing acne-causing bacteria
What do the allergy pills (Zyrtec) do for your skin?

• +1
  • +1
Reduce inflammation and irritation caused by allergens
That’s probably a better alternative to abusing sudafed, which is what I’ve been doing the past year, huh

• +1
That’s probably a better alternative to abusing sudafed, which is what I’ve been doing the past year, huh
Yeah Sudafed can fuck you over if you keep taking it like that. It reduces your tolerance

• +1
This is terrible advice for people with sensitive skin boyo. Never scrub it unless you're using a spin brush made for skin especially not with a wash cloth. And washing frequently is a bad idea. Just makes the skin more oily and dry
I use ground coffee beans to exfoliate and they're pretty harsh, but I haven't noticed anything bad from it, I have very sensitive skin too.
Blue light therapy is also extremely legit. Stops your skin from creating oil as much and clears up blackheads and bumps in literally one use. I use Conair brand bluelight to help when my skin gets moderate breakouts
I'll try this out.

• +1
Most products don't work. Don't waste your money experimenting around. If you have clear skin, just apply moisturizer once or twice a day. Always wear sun cream when the sun is shining. If you have acne, take accutane.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, eyearea and Deleted member 6401
Most products don't work. Don't waste your money experimenting around. If you have clear skin, just apply moisturizer once or twice a day. Always wear sun cream when the sun is shining. If you have acne, take accutane.
Prescription treatments work. Otc does not. Accutane should only be used by people with cystic acne. Using it for anything else is dangerous and terrible advice

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 6401
Prescription treatments work. Otc does not. Accutane should only be used by people with cystic acne. Using it for anything else is dangerous and terrible advice
I agree. When I say acne I always mean really visible mediocre-severe acne like I have to deal with. Of course I would not recommend using accutane when the person only has a few pimples.
Really serious acne however cannot be treated without heavy medications such as isotretinoin.
When someone gets unclear skin occasionally, my advise would be to cut out dairy and have a really high zinc and vitamin A intake.

• +1
There are some lighter alternatives with tretinoin( Retin A ) in them. My doctor prescribed me an ointment for mild acne back then. Accutane is mostly for extremely severe cases

• +1

Reviewincel has amazing skin, but it just goes to show that being a top 20% man takes ALOT more than that. He is still reviewincel after all.

• +1
Retin-A is the foundation and king of skincare

If you don't use retin-A every other day and wear sunscreen every day you might as well not even have a skincare routine

• +1
Reviewincel has amazing skin, but it just goes to show that being a top 20% man takes ALOT more than that. He is still reviewincel after all.

Oh for sure. It's kind of nice because as I've improved I've had to do less and less. With that being said the amount of hours I've put into self-improvement is insane. It's kind of discouraging because my window to really enjoy this may only be 15-20 years at best as well. I'm glad because I may get to live out my dream 3-year window as a musician after all though thanks to actually working hard.

• +1
>Reviewincel
Audibly caged

• +1
Morning-
1. Double cleanse ( First with Almond/JoJoba oil and then massage it into my skin for a few minutes and then wash it off with luke warm water, wet a face towel with luke warm water and squeeze the excess water out and then pat it on my skin to remove the oil. After I cleanse with African Black soap)

2. Essence (Next would be toner but toners are too harsh for skin. Essences are more gentle for skin. This is very common in Asian skincare)

3. Serum

4. Facial mist

5. Moisturizer

6. Sunscreen (This is very important to prevent early signs aging of course.)

Evening-
1. Double cleanse (The same way I mentioned for my morning cleansing routine.)

2. Essence

3. Serum

4. Eye cream

5. Acne treatment cream

6. Acne scar cream

7. Moisturizer

I have a combination skin type by the way. Every Saturday and Sunday I take a break from skin care. And only cleanse and wear sunscreen during the day to let my skin "breathe". Also I forgot to mention this but I also wear a sheet or clay face mask once a week. And also exfoliate once a week. As for my body I just keep it moisturized with Shea butter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Extra Chromosome
Morning-
1. Double cleanse ( First with Almond/JoJoba oil and then massage it into my skin for a few minutes and then wash it off with luke warm water, wet a face towel with luke warm water and squeeze the excess water out and then pat it on my skin to remove the oil. After I cleanse with African Black soap)

2. Essence (Next would be toner but toners are too harsh for skin. Essences are more gentle for skin. This is very common in Asian skincare)

3. Serum

4. Facial mist

5. Moisturizer

6. Sunscreen (This is very important to prevent early signs aging of course.)

Evening-
1. Double cleanse (The same way I mentioned for my morning cleansing routine.)

2. Essence

3. Serum

4. Eye cream

5. Acne treatment cream

6. Acne scar cream

7. Moisturizer

I have a combination skin type by the way. Every Saturday and Sunday I take a break from skin care. And only cleanse and wear sunscreen during the day to let my skin "breathe". Also I forgot to mention this but I also wear a sheet or clay face mask once a week. And also exfoliate once a week. As for my body I just keep it moisturized with Shea butter.
wow that's even more intense than mine, almost like bateman's from american psycho lol. i'll bet you have perfect skin from that

• +1
wow that's even more intense than mine, almost like bateman's from american psycho lol. i'll bet you have perfect skin from that
Lol you have a nice skincare routine though. Mine is a bit excessive I admit.

• +1
Lol you have a nice skincare routine though. Mine is a bit excessive I admit.
i wouldn't call it excessive...just thorough. i like it alot actually. i'm glad im not the only one that realizes that toners are harsh and don't work well...which leads me to ask: what essence do you use and what is the purpose and effect of it?

• +1
i wouldn't call it excessive...just thorough. i like it alot actually. i'm glad im not the only one that realizes that toners are harsh and don't work well...which leads me to ask: what essence do you use and what is the purpose and effect of it?
Essence is like a blend between a toner and a serum it's just better for skin compared to traditional toners. I would say alot of the Korean and Japanese essences. The one I use is a bit expensive but there are more cheaper options for essence. But the one I use is a Japanese brand called "SK-II".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Essence is like a blend between a toner and a serum it's just better for skin compared to traditional toners. I would say alot of the Korean and Japanese essences. The one I use is a bit expensive but there are more cheaper options for essence. But the one I use is a Japanese brand called "SK-II".
thank you for the information. i might incorporate this into my routine. my pores are a bit largish but not really that noticable from a normal distance. anyway, will essence help with that?

• +1
I
thank you for the information. i might incorporate this into my routine. my pores are a bit largish but not really that noticable from a normal distance. anyway, will essence help with that?
I actually have the same problem with my pores but I find that clay masks help. I don't know if they would help you or not for sure I was just saying what works for me. But they did minimize them slightly while also it helps with clogged pores.

• +1
I

I actually have the same problem with my pores but I find that clay masks help. I don't know if they would help you or not for sure I was just saying what works for me. But they did minimize them slightly while also it helps with clogged pores.
hmmm i'll have to look into this. thank you boyo

• +1
Currently taking certain vitamins to help my acne:
Zinc50mg(it a lot but helps with seriously bad acne)
Fish oil 2 times daily
Calcium
Vitamin D

I also use a face scrub and Vitamin A oil for my skin.
For my scars i have just started to use a demapen, seems to help to hide them and smooth it out.

Hardest part is trying not to pick at them.

• +1
Currently taking certain vitamins to help my acne:
Zinc50mg(it a lot but helps with seriously bad acne)
Fish oil 2 times daily
Calcium
Vitamin D

I also use a face scrub and Vitamin A oil for my skin.
For my scars i have just started to use a demapen, seems to help to hide them and smooth it out.

Hardest part is trying not to pick at them.
I've been wondering about a dermapen

Can you explain to me how it works and like how you use it I guess?

• +1
I've been wondering about a dermapen

Can you explain to me how it works and like how you use it I guess?

currently following this guys routine, just be very careful and sterilize, or get a disposable for the pen.

• +1
Putting anything that isn't water on my face usually makes my eczema flare up.

• +1
Anybody here with any experience with Tiege Hanley? From what I can tell it's more affordable and simple than other brands and as long as it's not too much worse than the big name brands I think the price makes it worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Anybody here with any experience with Tiege Hanley? From what I can tell it's more affordable and simple than other brands and as long as it's not too much worse than the big name brands I think the price makes it worth it

Lol, wrong Brand to post about on @Nibba 's thread ?. He hates Alpha M. Tbh, the Alpha M channel helped me out sooo much like 2-3 years ago but now his channel is shit. Half his video is talking about whatever sponsor he has. And he tries to get the unrelated sponsor into his video so hard using the most retarded excuses. His content went to shit tbh. Never tried Teige Hanley but I hear good things.

• +1