Skin much better because of Vitamin C

Reoa

Reoa

Smoke cigars.
Ive started taking Vitamin C supplements, the ones you put in water then it dissolves, and its been fucking fantastic for me. It did take about two to three weeks befor the effects came in but my skin has much less zits/pimples and looks much healthier. This may also just be me changing my eating habits, but i think its the vitamins

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 616
What dosage ?
I do 1g-3g a day (spread out)

• +1
Reactions: Reoa
Probably because you're drinking more water than anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Eat 10 oranges a day even better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Luke LLL and Reoa
ive also been taking vit c 2g for 2 months now.
lighten and smoothen up my skin. vitamin c is very cheap too

Vitamin C must have an effect, seeing as i literally did not eat a single piece of fruit
It's legit for skin quality but it's not doing anything for pimples

Interesting.. I have loads of vit c powder because I mix it with my moisturizer..

I might start taking it orally :feelshaha:

It's legit for skin quality but it's not doing anything for pimples
What is the specific vitamin c supplement that you used? There are so many out there but I need one that is good for skin quality, I need better skin. Please let me know thanks
What is the specific vitamin c supplement that you used? There are so many out there but I need one that is good for skin quality, I need better skin. Please let me know thanks

ive also been taking vit c 2g for 2 months now.
lighten and smoothen up my skin. vitamin c is very cheap too
What dosage ?
I do 1g-3g a day (spread out)
Ive started taking Vitamin C supplements, the ones you put in water then it dissolves, and its been fucking fantastic for me. It did take about two to three weeks befor the effects came in but my skin has much less zits/pimples and looks much healthier. This may also just be me changing my eating habits, but i think its the vitamins
Which supplement? Like what's the brand name called?

You won't believe how much more effective is vitamin c serum then the tablets

You won't believe how much more effective is vitamin c serum then the tablets
It's also a lot more expensive than tablets though. But indeed it's more effective.

It's only logical because you're appliying it directly to the skin.