Reactions: Birdcell, Yummyinmytummy, BigBoy and 1 other person
Skin quality - overrated for a male

Also 99 percent of skin product is pure cope and waste of money
Blue whale tier cope

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Deleted member 2621, Alexanderr and 2 others

Yeah skin care products aside from retinoids are mostly useless. However skin quality is affected alot by diet. I got rid of my acne by stop eating shit and instead just real food. I drink only coke zero, and avoid any treats with sugar or excess salt. After atarting to take 1.5g of vitamin c a day and some msm, zinc and beta carotene my skin fucking glows. It's crazy man, but I love it.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 2846 and FatJattMofo
Yeah skin care products aside from retinoids are mostly useless. However skin quality is affected alot by diet. I got rid of my acne by stop eating shit and instead just real food. I drink only coke zero, and avoid any treats with sugar or excess salt. After atarting to take 1.5g of vitamin c a day and some msm, zinc and beta carotene my skin fucking glows. It's crazy man, but I love it.
Frankie tufano is an example of how diet is important for skin

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I have shit quality skin and forehead lines. Is there any product that can help my skin ?

Reminder, i am 38 years old and did everything to destroy my skin like minox, too many carbs and shitloads of booze, but my skin is still glowing

Its pure genetics and yeah it can be affected by diet a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yep.

Skin quality is entirely genetic. Products for the most part are just an expensive and useless cope.

I have shit quality skin and forehead lines. Is there any product that can help my skin ?
Day or 2 ago I explained exactly how I got rid of my forehead lines completely.

Yeah. Retinoids are like made for you. Start with some mild retinol and casually progress up until retin-a.

Yep.

Skin quality is entirely genetic. Products for the most parts are just an expensive and useless cope.
Most products are cope. Skin is healed from the inside out. Skinmaxxing is not cope at all. But people who think products will fix their skin are coping. I suppose looking at Frank Tufano's stuff will put people in the right direction.

Yep.

Skin quality is entirely genetic. Products for the most part are just an expensive and useless cope.
What are you talking about, bitch?! There's proof for example that excessive sugar intake can reduce collagen up to 30% and trash foods can result to acne pimples. Stop coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Abyss Dweller
So wrong bro… the quality of your skin makes or breaks your face

And what you said about most products being cope is wrong too. I had a medium amount of acne on my face, went to a dermatologist, they gave me the drying creams and an antibiotic and now my skin is clear as a baby, sometimes one little pimple appears but it’s rare. Man, if all skincare was cope then dermatologists would just go poor bro

Yeah. Retinoids are like made for you. Start with some mild retinol and casually progress up until retin-a.
Should i ask a dermatologist for more info ?

So wrong bro… the quality of your skin makes or breaks your face

And what you said about most products being cope is wrong too. I had a medium amount of acne on my face, went to a dermatologist, they gave me the drying creams and an antibiotic and now my skin is clear as a baby, sometimes one little pimple appears but it’s rare. Man, if all skincare was cope then dermatologists would just go poor bro

True about intense skincare may improve skin quality but most product u see at stores are pure cope

also take an incel with recessed jaw and bug eyes..give him godly skin, how much will he improve? now gice him MAhers jaw or hunter eyes and he will go up 3 points.. With perfect skin he still would be an incel

The only skin cream product that is DEFINITELY NOT A COPE is Retiniods

Retin-A, Adapeline, Tazorac, ect.

Those not only will help acne, but improve your skin quality as well.

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top and Deleted member 245
If i had a good skin i would mog every single person on this planet

True about intense skincare may improve skin quality but most product u see at stores are pure cope

also take an incel with recessed jaw and bug eyes..give him godly skin, how much will he improve? now gice him MAhers jaw or hunter eyes and he will go up 3 points.. With perfect skin he still would be an incel
Bad skin hurts more than good skin helps.

• +1
disgusting cope, kys op

Flawless skin wont save an otherwise ugly face but bad skin can ruin an otherwise GL face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, I'mme, make_it_to_the_top and 3 others
Skin matters huge. Just lol if you think you can be good looking with shit skin. Youth is universally considered attractive for males and female and skin is the number one youth indicator with hair in a close second.
What a stupid post

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 2621
Bro I never remember which product for my skin i used so I always grab a new one and so far if used daily they all kinda worked tbh

skin products are overrated. SKIN QUALITY on the other hand is not. High collegen is an amazing halo. healthy glowing skin is a must for us normies.

Flawless skin wont save an otherwise ugly face but bad skin can ruin an otherwise GL face.

U guys understood this thread wrong

Nice skin is a great halo and tanned skin is gl especially fo normies

skin is more important for females, for a male, there are many other features that should be priority and are more importance

Men - attraction is masculinity dimorphism and indicators of strength

Females- youtfull appereance, glowing skin, nice hair

Thats how it is

• +1
U guys understood this thread wrong

Nice skin is a great halo and tanned skin is gl especially fo normies

skin is more important for females, for a male, there are many other features that should be priority and are more importance

Men - attraction is masculinity dimorphism and indicators of strength

Females- youtfull appereance, glowing skin, nice hair

Thats how it is
unless u have acne its all about harmony hair height

Frankie tufano is an example of how diet is important for skin
dude has fucked skin half the time. Has high stress with his business that could be it

Damn bro, 3 years later and people still don't get that acne is mostly due to genetics

Most acnecels had either a dad or mom with the same problem