Skincare: best cleanser?

cyberjap

cyberjap

i swat whores
Name some good cleansers for slightly dry skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Damn why is every post you made a post that's already been solved I can guess that you were the maker of this post just by how fucking dumb it sounded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, xkshekl1 and Alexanderr
Semen

• +1
Damn why is every post you made a post that's already been solved I can guess that you were the maker of this post just by how fucking dumb it sounded
yawn
show me where it’s been solved

• +1
Too low IQ to even search the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: Delboy and Deleted member 6401
I use effaclar gel alongside with effaclar lotion. Don't know if it's the best cleanser among others, but personally I use it.

• +1
Best method to cleanse your skin is sweating sweating a lot

• +1
Vichy face cleanser

• +1
I use effaclar gel alongside with effaclar lotion. Don't know if it's the best cleanser among others, but personally I use it.
Not good if you've got dry skin.

• +1
I have oily skin
Yeah, that's fine- but the initial question was about dry skin which is why I mentioned that it wouldn't be a good option for him.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
Yeah, that's fine- but the initial question was about dry skin which is why I mentioned that it wouldn't be a good option for him.
Ah, gotcha. But as I know effaclar has gel and lotion for dry skin also. But I haven't used them.

• +1
Not good if you've got dry skin.
what's your opinion on the common normie advice (even from my derm) of using dove soap as a cleanser? i think it sucks. it leaves a residue on your skin as well and while using it was less hard on my skin my acne levels increased.

• +1
Ah, gotcha. But as I know effaclar has gel and lotion for dry skin also. But I haven't used them.
La Roche Posay as a brand have plenty of stuff for dry skin, yeah- not in the Effaclar line though, that's directed specifically towards oily/acne prone skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and Deleted member 3043
La Roche Posay as a brand have plenty of stuff for dry skin, yeah- not in the Effaclar line though, that's directed specifically towards oily/acne prone skin.
anything for dark circles ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
what's your opinion on the common normie advice (even from my derm) of using dove soap as a cleanser? i think it sucks. it leaves a residue on your skin as well and while using it was less hard on my skin my acne levels increased.
I don't like it personally, but if its what your derm recommends, I'd bring your issues up with them. Derms tend to have a very narrow view of what is "correct" when it comes to product- and don't get me wrong, they're essential for treating skin problems, but products aren't their area of expertise.
anything for dark circles ?
Depends on the reason for the dark circles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Baal
D0666832 9861 4874 933E 50F4B7086AC7
D3E35E91 567F 42A5 B662 8B124E351640
D4B4D7C5 E636 43F2 ACCE 4BF98240F9E5

High quality stuff not full of alcohol and Other bad ingredients

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I don't like it personally, but if its what your derm recommends, I'd bring your issues up with them. Derms tend to have a very narrow view of what is "correct" when it comes to product- and don't get me wrong, they're essential for treating skin problems, but products aren't their area of expertise.

Depends on the reason for the dark circles.
Can i show you a pic ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Name some good cleansers for slightly dry skin
CeraVe hydrating cleanser is pretty good if you have dry skin.

It's the only cleanser that didn't completely drain my skin of moisture and I have slightly dry skin also

• +1
CeraVe hydrating cleanser is pretty good if you have dry skin.

It's the only cleanser that didn't completely drain my skin of moisture and I have slightly dry skin also
I actually have that in my bathroom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and vexed