Skincare products are cope

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
For a long time i’ve used cleanser, moisturizer, tretinoin and exfoliator. I’m now 3 months without any of this (except cleanser actually) and my skin looks the absolute same.

What affects your skin the most is your diet, that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Bechadish

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 2933, wagbox and 3 others
a combination of a good diet and good skincare does the trick.

• +1
Reactions: sprikly and Alexanderr
For a long time i’ve used cleanser, moisturizer, tretinoin and exfoliator. I’m now 3 months without any of this (except cleanser actually) and my skin looks the absolute same.

Utter bullshit

F62390C1 90DC 459F A4F8 7B5DEAD3FB13

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
I'll waiting for a thread in a few years of you crying about your collegan boyo :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
JFL @ diet, only works for leanmaxxing so ur skin is less stretched out due to being a bloated abomination.

Doesn’t work for you equals cope? JFL.

Nope. Thats just demonstrably false, sorry bro.
Interesting that you used diet as the "only thing" when in reality we don't actually have any concrete evidence that diet does affect skin. It absolutely might in individuals but when it comes to the general population, we simply don't have the evidence to say definitively either way.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Diet for skinmaxxing is cope. I drink 2 cans of energy drinks daily and my skin is flawless because of retin a and accutane

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Stupidest thread of the year
Nope. Thats just demonstrably false, sorry bro.
Interesting that you used diet as the "only thing" when in reality we don't actually have any concrete evidence that diet does affect skin. It absolutely might in individuals but when it comes to the general population, we simply don't have the evidence to say definitively either way.
What do you think about

Stupidest thread of the year

What do you think about

The short answer is that more research needs to be done. If you as an individual find that milk for example causes you to break out, then sure, avoid it. But in order to make a sweeping generalisation and apply that to everyone, we need to do way more research than we have so far.

this thread is cope
I've run out of my skin care products for like week or two and my skin is shit

I've run out of my skin care products for like week or two and my skin is shit
I'm just waiting for the inevitable "because you made your skin overly reliant on chemicals" bullshit in response to this.

• +1
Reactions: Michael
Diet for skinmaxxing is cope. I drink 2 cans of energy drinks daily and my skin is flawless because of retin a and accutane
how was your accutane experience?
I'm on it right now, approaching month 1 completion

just found out about it thinning out your hair, shitting it

• +1
Reactions: ang3l

If you are not accutanemaxxing then you aren't making improvements