middayshowers

middayshowers

Watch:

Dermatologist uses:
2 thick layers of sunscreen on her face
Another layer under her eyes
Then more sunscreen on her lips
And then reapplies throughout the day

So by the time she double cleanses in the evening she has 4 applications of sunscreen on

Notice how pale she is, despite living in Houston? Useful for those vampiremaxing

• Woah
Reactions: Caligula
still a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Chadelite, PenileFacialSurgery and 4 others
she should train her neck tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, I'mme, PenileFacialSurgery and 7 others
@Caligula is the greatest vampiremaxxer
GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: Caligula
Why use sunscreen when I didn’t leave my flat in 2 weeks for more than groceries

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, PenileFacialSurgery, Moneymaxxed and 3 others
Why use sunscreen when I didn’t leave my flat in 2 weeks for more than groceries
UVA rays penetrate windows. Also most american sunscreens don't provide adequate UVA protection.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
UVA rays penetrate windows. Also most american sunscreens don't provide adequate UVA protection.
My room is a dungeon regardless of time of day.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, THEMOGEE, PenileFacialSurgery and 4 others
My room is a dungeon regardless of time of day.
Same here man. Once I am 50yo I will have evaded 30+ years worth of sun damage. I will mog all my peers. Finally be ready to leave my basement and start slaying.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, I'mme, balding17yomanletcel and 9 others
Watch:

Dermatologist uses:
2 thick layers of sunscreen on her face
Another layer under her eyes
Then more sunscreen on her lips
And then reapplies throughout the day

So by the time she double cleanses in the evening she has 4 applications of sunscreen on

Notice how pale she is, despite living in Houston? Useful for those vampiremaxing

She's fucking ugly and doesn't even have good collagen despite autistic sunscreen usage. Giga kek

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, balding17yomanletcel, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
I don't go outside anymore.

She looks like shit and vegan diet=death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162
See the video, she clavicle-mogs half this forum

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and middayshowers
Wtf

She needs to Train her neck JFL

@benignice do we really need to put this much sun lotion on? When I put more than a pea size it just makes my skin look dry and pale

I don't leave my house unless it's 2am and I'm back before sunrise.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, middayshowers, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
@benignice do we really need to put this much sun lotion on? When I put more than a pea size it just makes my skin look dry and pale
You should be using roughly 1-2 finger lengths for your face and neck.

• +1
Reactions: jj43
her skin is fucking greasy.

JFL I remember watching this last year, still can't believe this skeletoncel uses salicylic acid every morning.
Same here man. Once I am 50yo I will have evaded 30+ years worth of sun damage. I will mog all my peers. Finally be ready to leave my basement and start slaying.
Lack of sun exposure will turn you into a low T cuck, even if you supplement with Vitamin D it doesn't give you all the benefits

Last edited:
JFL I remember watching this last year, still can't believe this skeletoncel uses salicylic acid every morning.

Lack of sun exposure will turn you into a low T cuck, even if you supplement with Vitamin D it doesn't give you all the benefits
You can still get vit d with sun exposure but with sunscreen on, leaving your collagen intact