Skinmaxxing Plan

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Before I start, I know that it is impossible to tell whether someones skin can be perfect as it is partly determined by genetics.

Step 1
I have been prescribed isotretinoin, which is the oral form of accutane, for my acne (not a majorly severe case but I was prescribed numerous medications before this). The side effects of this are dry face, sensitive skin (red areas), and depression. To combat this I am taking vitamin d3 (3000 IUs daily) and vitamin k2 (100µ g) to hopefully improve my mood and possible improve skin. I will be taking Isotretinoin for approximately 6 more months however dermatologist said it should be fully cleared by the 3 month mark.

Step 2
Once off isotretinoin, I should (hopefully) have no acne and the redness will subside. Throughout this time I will have been cleansing, moisturising, and applying vitamin c serum daily. If there is any acne scarring, hopefully just hyperpigmentation, I will either get specific cream approved for lightening the skin, or just pay for treatment of it.

Step 3
Assuming everything so far is going perfectly, my skin should be clear and smooth, I plan to get rid of most my moles and beauty spots, particularly the ones scattered around my face sides and one on my jaw line (this is only minor but not appealing). Only ones I plan to leave are near my nose/mouth area which provide the illusion of shorter mid face (may get rid of it though).
*This step can be carried out throughout the isotretinoin medication.

Final Step
Clear up any marks from the beauty spot removal and get a light tan to give a glow for my face.

This plan should take approximately 6 months, mainly prolonged by the isotretinoin treatment.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
TBH ngl frfr this is a pretty good routine, I might have to suck the skin off your dick like a vacuum

Same as you bro,im on month 2 with accutane and my face is cleared,only on chest and shoulders left.After i clear my skin 100% i will have my whitehead near eye,remove my mole,and try to remove my small red bump on nose and see after that.

fr dont know why you guys dont mention tanning, although kinda gayyy but tanning can make some people look a lot better, especially if ur in some shit hole rainy type climate like me, I plan on doing some tanning next year.

Same as you bro,im on month 2 with accutane and my face is cleared,only on chest and shoulders left.After i clear my skin 100% i will have my whitehead near eye,remove my mole,and try to remove my small red bump on nose and see after that.
you got isotretinoin?
Before I start, I know that it is impossible to tell whether someones skin can be perfect as it is partly determined by genetics.

Step 1
I have been prescribed isotretinoin, which is the oral form of accutane, for my acne (not a majorly severe case but I was prescribed numerous medications before this). The side effects of this are dry face, sensitive skin (red areas), and depression. To combat this I am taking vitamin d3 (3000 IUs daily) and vitamin k2 (100µ g) to hopefully improve my mood and possible improve skin. I will be taking Isotretinoin for approximately 6 more months however dermatologist said it should be fully cleared by the 3 month mark.

Step 2
Once off isotretinoin, I should (hopefully) have no acne and the redness will subside. Throughout this time I will have been cleansing, moisturising, and applying vitamin c serum daily. If there is any acne scarring, hopefully just hyperpigmentation, I will either get specific cream approved for lightening the skin, or just pay for treatment of it.

Step 3
Assuming everything so far is going perfectly, my skin should be clear and smooth, I plan to get rid of most my moles and beauty spots, particularly the ones scattered around my face sides and one on my jaw line (this is only minor but not appealing). Only ones I plan to leave are near my nose/mouth area which provide the illusion of shorter mid face (may get rid of it though).
*This step can be carried out throughout the isotretinoin medication.

Final Step
Clear up any marks from the beauty spot removal and get a light tan to give a glow for my face.

This plan should take approximately 6 months, mainly prolonged by the isotretinoin treatment.

EDIT: Will be getting dermatology approved sunscreen aswell.

you need to grow a looooong beard to balance out your proportions and lessen the midface effect

Do you know how many mg you have to take over your course and how many you have done so far?
ive got to take around 9000mg and have taken 1200mg, apparently it starts clearing up around 4500mg for me

Pretty good advice but only applicable if the only post acne problems you have are redness and no form of scars

Also does accutane(isotretinoin) heal acne scars if tretinoin does?

Do you know how many mg you have to take over your course and how many you have done so far?
ive got to take around 9000mg and have taken 1200mg, apparently it starts clearing up around 4500mg for me
im on 60 mg but i've skipped some days.But lets say 60x60=3600

skinmaxxing is cope.
Richard Ramirez

Richard Ramirez had horrible skin probably due to his drug use, yet he was and still is praised as a GOD by females.

skinmaxxing is cope.

Richard Ramirez had horrible skin probably due to his drug use, yet he was and still is praised as a GOD by females.
Acne cleared:

AA93A10F 3357 472A AF85 E056B3467A30

CA35A101 C9FF 42CC ACCF 07C51E7EDF49

3545B48B D68A 4EE2 8D84 4F2B254F1357

Skin tone:
B21E7CB6 E846 489A AE69 B7181EB28F13

E29BC772 A4F1 41FE 96D8 F995581B19D7

FADDFD41 20ED 444A 89F8 AE80EB0B1D50 ideal is one on right

Taken from: http://archive.is/L8DPn

We don’t all have shitty skin but godly bone features like Richard Ramirez.