Skinmaxxing to the fullest GUIDE. Story of how I made my skin better in 3 months.

C

Chadzilla

Iron
Picture on the left is me about 3-4 months ago. Picture on the right was taken about a week ago.

You will need few things. Just follow my guide below.

**MORNING ROUTINE**

1) Wash your face with a face wash. I suggest a special salicylic acid face wash, but anything else is fine as well.
2) After your face is clean and dry, apply cleanser with a cotton pad.
3) Finally, and most importantly, apply benozyl peroxide. Leave it on for as long as you can. I personally washed it off after about thirty minutes later, but leaving it on until next face wash is ideal.

**EVENING ROUTINE**

1) Wash your face with a face wash once again.
2) Apply cleanser once again.
3) Apply adapalene. This is very important as well. Get adapalene! It will purge your pimples first week or so, but then it will keep them away.
4) Apply topical clindamycin. There are some formulas that have clindamycin and adapalene mixed together, and this is what I used. It's a topical antibiotic that kills bacteria, and prevents acne from forming.

**SPECIAL NOTES**

1) I suggest using exfoliator. Make sure to scrub the dead skin off the following few days though (use special face scrub. dont fuck your skin up by doing it with your hands).
2) Avoid touching your face like hell. Just don't touch it.
3) Despite popular opinion, pop your pimples. After you pop them, apply salicylic acid or benozyl peroxide on the spot. Only pop them if you see a black or white head.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Effortless, Deleted member 2621 and 9 others
Lighting fraud, wtf were you thinking take the same damn shot...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder and Slayerino
Damn boy your skin was really bad. Gj on fixing

Lighting fraud, wtf were you thinking take the same damn shot...
Stop coping. It's clearly visible that my skin got better. Here's a picture under direct light. Both are taken in front of a window.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 773, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Nothing will ever top @benignice’s skincare thread. People should stop trying tbh. If a cosmetic chemist can’t help you, I doubt anyone else on here can.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Nothing will ever top @benignice’s skincare thread. People should stop trying tbh. If a cosmetic chemist can’t help you, I doubt anyone else on here can.
Professional opinions are great but nothing beats real life results for motivation.

Well done OP, your skin looks MUCH better.

Cleanse, moisturize and retinol/vitamin c

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and Deleted member 1464
how to have good skin: Genetics

• JFL
Reactions: draco
Professional opinions are great but nothing beats real life results for motivation.

Well done OP, your skin looks MUCH better.
Wasn’t talking about motivation but more about effectiveness.

Oh boy. Firstly, I'm really glad that this has worked for you, truly, but there is some advice in here that really isn't good.
1) Wash your face with a face wash. I suggest a special salicylic acid face wash, but anything else is fine as well.
Anything else is not fine. If you're already struggling with skin issues, there are a lot of cleansers out there that can fuck your skin up.
Why? If you've already cleansed, why are you putting cleanser on again? And then not removing it properly?
3) Finally, and most importantly, apply benozyl peroxide. Leave it on for as long as you can. I personally washed it off after about thirty minutes later, but leaving it on until next face wash is ideal.
Most benzoyl peroxide gels are meant to be left on the skin and not washed off AFAIK?
4) Apply topical clindamycin. There are some formulas that have clindamycin and adapalene mixed together, and this is what I used. It's a topical antibiotic that kills bacteria, and prevents acne from forming.
Please don't use antibiotics for longer than you have to, antibiotic resistance is a serious issue. Ideally only use it if its been prescribed (although the laws regarding antibiotic use are much more lax in the US which quite frankly, is annoying as shit).
3) Despite popular opinion, pop your pimples. After you pop them, apply salicylic acid or benozyl peroxide on the spot. Only pop them if you see a black or white head.
No. Just no. Why would you deliberately create an open wound (which is just begging for an infection) on your face? And thats without getting into the fact that the vast majority of people don't know how to properly pop a spot and so therefore just create a fuck ton of scar tissue.

And why is there no moisturiser here? You're drying and irritating the living shit out of your face with a ton of benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid and adaplene and then not moisturising.
Again, I'm glad that its worked for you bro, but in general so much of this is really bad advice.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, the next o'pry, Rift and 7 others
No. Just no. Why would you deliberately create an open wound (which is just begging for an infection) on your face? And thats without getting into the fact that the vast majority of people don't know how to properly pop a spot and so therefore just create a fuck ton of scar tissue.
Legit, don't do that, I popped a pimple few days ago and then later on I got like 2-3 other pimples near it and my skin got reddish there :lul:

The most important sjinmaxxing is to have a proper diet ded srq

• +1
Reactions: Michael
The most important sjinmaxxing is to have a proper diet ded srq
As Ian somerhalder said, just good diet + lots of water and good sleep for perfect skin :lul::lul:
Or as barrett said:
'I'm a big fan of coconut oil. I'm always putting coconut oil on my hair, coconut oil on my body – I'm not ever using any serious skincare but I'm always using coconut oil,' Jordan gushed.
It's that simple bro :lul:

As Ian somerhalder said, just good diet + lots of water and good sleep for perfect skin :lul::lul:
Or as barrett said:

It's that simple bro :lul:
Barrett regularly does Red Light Therapy, so I bet he does a lot for his skin, after all, he's a model.

NUTR 360 PSA final pic 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773, Golden Glass, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Picture on the left is me about 3-4 months ago. Picture on the right was taken about a week ago.

View attachment 269193

You will need few things. Just follow my guide below.

**MORNING ROUTINE**

**EVENING ROUTINE**

1) Wash your face with a face wash once again.
2) Apply cleanser once again.
3) Apply adapalene. This is very important as well. Get adapalene! It will purge your pimples first week or so, but then it will keep them away.

**SPECIAL NOTES**

1) I suggest using exfoliator. Make sure to scrub the dead skin off the following few days though (use special face scrub. dont fuck your skin up by doing it with your hands).
2) Avoid touching your face like hell. Just don't touch it.
What is your opinion on Retinol (Tretinion)
Oh boy. Firstly, I'm really glad that this has worked for you, truly, but there is some advice in here that really isn't good.

Anything else is not fine. If you're already struggling with skin issues, there are a lot of cleansers out there that can fuck your skin up.

Why? If you've already cleansed, why are you putting cleanser on again? And then not removing it properly?

Most benzoyl peroxide gels are meant to be left on the skin and not washed off AFAIK?

Please don't use antibiotics for longer than you have to, antibiotic resistance is a serious issue. Ideally only use it if its been prescribed (although the laws regarding antibiotic use are much more lax in the US which quite frankly, is annoying as shit).

And why is there no moisturiser here? You're drying and irritating the living shit out of your face with a ton of benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid and adaplene and then not moisturising.
Again, I'm glad that its worked for you bro, but in general so much of this is really bad advice.
Can we substitute clindamycin and adapalene with tretinion cream ?

Last edited:
Absolute banger made me cage so hard vro

what’s the title of your skincare guide man I’d love to read it

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas

Never used tretinion, but many people had great results from it.

Never used tretinion, but many people had great results from it.
That's what I am using now, my acne has gone down but there's still some reddish marks on my cheeks.
What can be done for that ?

Your mom should've never alchoholmaxxed while pregnant

what’s the title of your skincare guide man I’d love to read it

Theres the link to the google doc. Its long so feel free to skip around.

Retinol and tretinoin are not the same thing and was it my opinion you were asking?
Kinda. Sort of. Not really. Adapalene is a retinoid (albeit a second gen) so that will have a similar effect to tretinoin. But tretinoin won't do what an antibiotic will do.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass