skinny fat dude runs test for only 10 weeks and becomes ripped

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

this is like a years worth of natural progress done in only 10 weeks on test.

natty lifting is a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, androidcel, shimada and 5 others
this could be you @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 685, jefferson and 1 other person
just stay away from tren if u value your hair, collagen, and sanity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, mojopin, Einon and 2 others
just stay away from tren if u value your hair, collagen, and sanity
I think 150mg test actually helps with hair/and collagen ngl

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
yeah but whats going to happen when comes off it?

how is it a waste when the reward is that you don't ogre your endocrine system :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, x30001, FatmanO and 2 others
I would take test but I don’t want to be fucked over post cycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Body is cope anyway. He's still incel because his jaw is still shit and his face is probably ugly too since he doesnt want it in the pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Why would I wanna lose my hair, mental strength and die at 40years old just to be ripped?
I'd rather get into decent shape naturally without ruining my body.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, RobticaI, Truecel14 and 3 others
Body is cope anyway. He's still incel because his jaw is still shit and his face is probably ugly too since he doesnt want it in the pic.
this is you in a few years

how is it a waste when the reward is that you don't ogre your endocrine system :feelshehe:

your outsides matter more then your insides
your indian, you were fucked over at birth. like it matters anyway

• WTF
Reactions: Pendejo
this is you in a few years

your outsides matter more then your insides

your indian, you were fucked over at birth. like it matters anyway

Yeh but let me cope with the fact I mog most Indians.
cycling off is a meme
Ill prolly get on test and stay on it from 30 onwards I'm too high inhib to take it now

Face is more important than body. No one should dispute that. But this guy made many years of gains in weeks.

Naturals will have to do the perfect routine, perfect diet, consistency, and dedication to even get close to the chance of getting that.

I saw the original thread. JFL @ roided copers who have no clue about natural training saying he could get there naturally in 1 year.

Anyone who knows anything about training knows that's bullshit.

The "fitness" industry has fooled so many people on what they can get naturally it's not even funny anymore. Nevermind the delusional people who tell you "a good body and confidence is all you need bro!"

Bodybuilding has created so much delusion, so much retardation that it's hard to even believe at times.

I do still lift, mostly because I've been doing it for years and it's a routine for me. I consider it a hobby. The reality of the situation is that a good body is just icing on the cake. There's no gym for your face, I learned that the hard way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fobos and Deleted member 685
I would prefer to see how this effected his face tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
What was his dosage?

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Looking back. This guy responded pretty well to testosterone. I've seen 500 mg cycle results where the dudes either didn't change, got bloated, or only gained a little bit.

This guy actually got leaner while building muscle at the same time. He looks good in that pic and in the others he posted.

The guy below also ran 500 mgs of test a week, and also did an oral kickstart, 20 mg of Dbol, and looked like a natural.

Injecting test fucks up collagen and skin most of the times. Once you stop you gon look like shit.

What was his dosage?
Pct?
No endocrine system for your face
Low iq

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Face is more important than body. No one should dispute that. But this guy made many years of gains in weeks.

Naturals will have to do the perfect routine, perfect diet, consistency, and dedication to even get close to the chance of getting that.

I saw the original thread. JFL @ roided copers who have no clue about natural training saying he could get there naturally in 1 year.

Anyone who knows anything about training knows that's bullshit.

The "fitness" industry has fooled so many people on what they can get naturally it's not even funny anymore. Nevermind the delusional people who tell you "a good body and confidence is all you need bro!"

Bodybuilding has created so much delusion, so much retardation that it's hard to even believe at times.

I do still lift, mostly because I've been doing it for years and it's a routine for me. I consider it a hobby. The reality of the situation is that a good body is just icing on the cake. There's no gym for your face, I learned that the hard way.
Einstein IQ

I think 150mg test actually helps with hair/and collagen ngl
It doesn’t help with the hair. My balding has increased like 5x times compared to what was before and I had to start taking fin

It doesn’t help with the hair. My balding has increased like 5x times compared to what was before and I had to start taking fin
being low t=increased cortisol=increased hairloss
150mg=less cortisol

being low t=increased cortisol=increased hairloss
150mg=less cortisol
And also increased DHT that destroys the hair. Just test in large amounts can do that too