Skinny jeans probably look ridiculous on you

TaCopineEstMoche

TaCopineEstMoche

Banned
Does anyone have any idea when this skinny jeans BS is going to end. It's ridiculous. I go in stores and almost everything is slim fit. It's incredible that the trend has lasted this long because they look absolutely awful on 99% of people. To not look like a twat in skinny jeans, you have to have snake hips and drainpipe legs. And yet I see people - guys and gals - squeezing their fat asses, round hips and tree trunk thighs into them. IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT!

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Ritalincel
Smug4

All I wear are skinny jeans but then again I am a skinny J-Pop boy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
I have big quads so it's a no go

death to faggot preetyboys

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche
(((Skinny jeans)))

Skinny jeans with muscular quads looks sick,wtf are u talking about.

• +1
Depends on how skinny we're talking.

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal
Skinny jeans are where it’s at, just not gay skinny where you can see dick and balls outline. You actually want some size on legs and calves especially for them to look good. Nothing crazy tho. Skinny jeans > boot cut jeans any day.

Does anyone have any idea when this skinny jeans BS is going to end. It's ridiculous. I go in stores and almost everything is slim fit. It's incredible that the trend has lasted this long because they look absolutely awful on 99% of people. To not look like a twat in skinny jeans, you have to have snake hips and drainpipe legs. And yet I see people - guys and gals - squeezing their fat asses, round hips and tree trunk thighs into them. IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT!

Slim fit and skinny fit are very different. Slim fit is the fit you WANT. It's the fit that looks perfect. Skinny jeans look like leggings, basically. They look like they've been sprayed on (looks bad on pretty much all guys, in my opinion.)

But honestly, I don't know why you're bringing this up. Stop worrying about other peoples' fucking jeans and focus on looksmaxing, since that should be why you're here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093
skinny are for gays, end of.

Skinny jeans are where it’s at, just not gay skinny where you can see dick and balls outline. You actually want some size on legs and calves especially for them to look good. Nothing crazy tho. Skinny jeans > boot cut jeans any day.

I'm sorry but if you have rounded hips or a plump ass, it's gonna look ridiculous. I even see guys with knock knees wearing them, which just intensifies the ridiculousness.

I'm sorry but if you have rounded hips or a plump ass, it's gonna look ridiculous. I even see guys with knock knees wearing them, which just intensifies the ridiculousness.
Well yea but for those without birthing hips and fat asses, and knock kneed, they look good.

No offence, you're probably some gay redneck from America in some racist, mid-western state who wears overalls, cowboy boots and bootcut jeans. I mean, maybe not, but thats what you sound like.

If not slim fit jeans then what? Straight cut? Bootcut? Those look horrible lol.

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal
No offence, you're probably some gay redneck from America in some racist, mid-western state who wears overalls, cowboy boots and bootcut jeans. I mean, maybe not, but thats what you sound like.

If not slim fit jeans then what? Straight cut? Bootcut? Those look horrible lol.

Are you actually saying that guys with fat asses, thick thighs and wide hips look good in slim fit jeans? Intense LOL's!

Are you actually saying that guys with fat asses, thick thighs and wide hips look good in slim fit jeans? Intense LOL's!

Most guys with fat asses, thick thighs and wide hips dont wear slim fit lol. They wear regular.

Those are skinny jeans, does it look like I have a fat ass, wide hips and thick thighs ?

• +1
Y
Most guys with fat asses, thick thighs and wide hips dont wear slim fit lol. They wear regular.

Those are skinny jeans, does it look like I have a fat ass, wide hips and thick thighs ?

You're precisely one data point. If people with fat asses and wide hips didn't wear these pants en masse, I wouldn't have become physically repulsed by them ;)

skinny jeans are out of style