Skipping hair during cold showers

K

Kawhi

Iron
Washing hair with shampoo daily is not good for hair. I shower daily and i think making hair wet even without shampoo every day is bad.

Has anyone tried keeping their hair dry during shower ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baki
Washing hair with shampoo daily is not good for hair. I shower daily and i think making hair wet even without shampoo every day is bad.

Has anyone tried keeping their hair dry during shower ?
Wet it everyday. It keeps dandruff away and refreshes your hair. If your hair is still dry, you might want to lower your shampoo frequency. Some people on this forum even advocate no shampoo, so you can try that too

I just use conditioner when I wash it everyday to keep it moisturized but I also have dry curly hair so idk if it applies to more oily hair

my hair is wavy almost curly. I have to wash my hair every day or second day because it gets very oily and itchy otherwise.

COLD SHOWERS
HOLD FRAME
ALPHADESTINY
SELF IMPROVEMENT

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Zeta ascended and androidcel
Let it knot up

• +1
Reactions: impure666
COLD SHOWERS
HOLD FRAME
ALPHADESTINY
SELF IMPROVEMENT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and bonecel
Yeah I don't use shampoo either or body wash and conditioner and my skin looks healthier than before I did that
my hair is wavy almost curly. I have to wash my hair every day or second day because it gets very oily and itchy otherwise.
It'll stop being oily and itchy if you just wash it with water and stop putting stuff in it won't happen immediately since your oil releasing things have to adjust