Skull, hand and feet growth at 17

is there any way to make fingers longer? my hands are kinda big but my fingers are smaller than my dads:(

Wincel

Bone Bender
Skull yes, take HGH, it will grow. Hands yes, take HGH, it will grow. Feet yes, take HGH, it will grow. Fingers however will not grow past a certain age because they are long bones. Long bones contain growth plates for their primary method of elongation and eventually they will fuse, the more estrogen in your system the quicker.
As much as you can afford, minimum is 25mg/day. Well if you can afford 1000mg per day I guess don't do that then...

Last edited:
Skull yes, take HGH, it will grow. Hands yes, take HGH, it will grow. Feet yes, take HGH, it will grow. Fingers however will not grow past a certain age because they are long bones. Long bones contain growth plates for their primary method of elongation and eventually they will fuse, the more estrogen in your system the quicker.

Won't the fingers at least continue to grow in width? (Girth is what I'm really after, not length)
Noted: I do lots of armwrestling type training, which means lots of pressure on hands anf wrists.

Also, how good is mk 677 in combination with mk4? Bone remodeling + bonegrowth, sounds good in theory does it? And will holding my hands over boiling water speed up the process? (saunamaxxing)

Last edited:

Wincel

Bone Bender
Won't the fingers at least continue to grow in width? (Girth is what I'm really after, not length)
Noted: I do lots of armwrestling type training, which means lots of pressure on hands anf wrists.

Also, how good is mk 677 in combination with mk4? Bone remodeling + bonegrowth, sounds good in theory does it? And will holding my hands over boiling water speed up the process? (saunamaxxing)
Saunamaxing sounds retarded but sure go for it. MK677+MK4 is the godly combination I use for most bone changes, but keep in mind you need a LOT of mk4, way more than a dose you can find in a grocery store. Yes I think people with that growth hormone disorder have their fingers grow in width past plate fusion.

Saunamaxing sounds retarded but sure go for it.
Oh nonono, please explain why it's BS, I've heard from many people on this board that it's a good way to boost HGH, and more importantly: increase the bloodflow into areas like head, feet and hands. Could you please enlighten me on my beliefs?

but keep in mind you need a LOT of mk4, way more than a dose you can find in a grocery store.
I'm planning on taking 15.000 iu per day, I hope that's enough, especially for someone as young as me.

Also lol sorry for nailing you onto this thread, but you seem to be the most knowledgable one on here and I need all the information

Wincel

Bone Bender
Oh nonono, please explain why it's BS, I've heard from many people on this board that it's a good way to boost HGH, and more importantly: increase the bloodflow into areas like head, feet and hands. Could you please enlighten me on my beliefs?

I'm planning on taking 15.000 iu per day, I hope that's enough, especially for someone as young as me.

Also lol sorry for nailing you onto this thread, but you seem to be the most knowledgable one on here and I need all the information
The suana thing just sounded ridiculous to me, but it turns out it does boost HGH, but not that much where you should expect any good gains from increased temperature alone. Taking Niacin (not flush free or time release) on an empty stomach and then not consuming any lipids for 3 hours afterward would be about 6x more powerful for boosting HGH and increasing circulation then holding your hands above some boiling water. Also, IU? Are we talking about vitamin k2 as mk4 or a different drug? Maybe mcg can be converted to IU but I've never seen it labeled that way on any k2 supplement. About 150,000 mcg of mk4 k2 will crash estrogen levels, so cut that in half for extreme gains but not necessarily destroying your hormones.

The suana thing just sounded ridiculous to me, but it turns out it does boost HGH, but not that much where you should expect any good gains from increased temperature alone. Taking Niacin (not flush free or time release) on an empty stomach and then not consuming any lipids for 3 hours afterward would be about 6x more powerful for boosting HGH and increasing circulation then holding your hands above some boiling water. Also, IU? Are we talking about vitamin k2 as mk4 or a different drug? Maybe mcg can be converted to IU but I've never seen it labeled that way on any k2 supplement. About 150,000 mcg of mk4 k2 will crash estrogen levels, so cut that in half for extreme gains but not necessarily destroying your hormones.
ohps, sorry, I meant mcg, 15.000 mcg

Wincel

Bone Bender
ohps, sorry, I meant mcg, 15.000 mcg
try at least 30,000, maybe about 60,000 if you don't see any results. Keep in mind I don't know what happens completely when you ingest more than the highest dose available commercially, there could be some bad side effects.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)