Skull, hand and feet growth at 17

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
many knowledgable people on here, what do you advise me to do?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
They actually never stop fully growing.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Nibba
Hgh. End all be all

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and androidcel
is there any way to make fingers longer? my hands are kinda big but my fingers are smaller than my dads:(

• +1
I'm 18 and I stopped growing at 16.

Hands, feet, wrists and bone structure is TINY compared to my dad's.

• +1
bonemash tbh
Bone smashing what? If I bone smash they will only grow like 1-2mm in circumference. Not really useful when my dad has like a couple cm more bone thickness than me.

What fucked me up was not growing properly.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal
Skull yes, take HGH, it will grow. Hands yes, take HGH, it will grow. Feet yes, take HGH, it will grow. Fingers however will not grow past a certain age because they are long bones. Long bones contain growth plates for their primary method of elongation and eventually they will fuse, the more estrogen in your system the quicker.
How much?
As much as you can afford, minimum is 25mg/day. Well if you can afford 1000mg per day I guess don't do that then...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Extra Chromosome and Nibba
Skull yes, take HGH, it will grow. Hands yes, take HGH, it will grow. Feet yes, take HGH, it will grow. Fingers however will not grow past a certain age because they are long bones. Long bones contain growth plates for their primary method of elongation and eventually they will fuse, the more estrogen in your system the quicker.

Won't the fingers at least continue to grow in width? (Girth is what I'm really after, not length)
Noted: I do lots of armwrestling type training, which means lots of pressure on hands anf wrists.

Also, how good is mk 677 in combination with mk4? Bone remodeling + bonegrowth, sounds good in theory does it? And will holding my hands over boiling water speed up the process? (saunamaxxing)

Last edited:
focus on improving your face instead of this autistic shit

Won't the fingers at least continue to grow in width? (Girth is what I'm really after, not length)
Noted: I do lots of armwrestling type training, which means lots of pressure on hands anf wrists.

Also, how good is mk 677 in combination with mk4? Bone remodeling + bonegrowth, sounds good in theory does it? And will holding my hands over boiling water speed up the process? (saunamaxxing)
Saunamaxing sounds retarded but sure go for it. MK677+MK4 is the godly combination I use for most bone changes, but keep in mind you need a LOT of mk4, way more than a dose you can find in a grocery store. Yes I think people with that growth hormone disorder have their fingers grow in width past plate fusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Saunamaxing sounds retarded but sure go for it.
Oh nonono, please explain why it's BS, I've heard from many people on this board that it's a good way to boost HGH, and more importantly: increase the bloodflow into areas like head, feet and hands. Could you please enlighten me on my beliefs?

but keep in mind you need a LOT of mk4, way more than a dose you can find in a grocery store.
I'm planning on taking 15.000 iu per day, I hope that's enough, especially for someone as young as me.

Also lol sorry for nailing you onto this thread, but you seem to be the most knowledgable one on here and I need all the information

Oh nonono, please explain why it's BS, I've heard from many people on this board that it's a good way to boost HGH, and more importantly: increase the bloodflow into areas like head, feet and hands. Could you please enlighten me on my beliefs?

I'm planning on taking 15.000 iu per day, I hope that's enough, especially for someone as young as me.

Also lol sorry for nailing you onto this thread, but you seem to be the most knowledgable one on here and I need all the information
The suana thing just sounded ridiculous to me, but it turns out it does boost HGH, but not that much where you should expect any good gains from increased temperature alone. Taking Niacin (not flush free or time release) on an empty stomach and then not consuming any lipids for 3 hours afterward would be about 6x more powerful for boosting HGH and increasing circulation then holding your hands above some boiling water. Also, IU? Are we talking about vitamin k2 as mk4 or a different drug? Maybe mcg can be converted to IU but I've never seen it labeled that way on any k2 supplement. About 150,000 mcg of mk4 k2 will crash estrogen levels, so cut that in half for extreme gains but not necessarily destroying your hormones.

• +1
The suana thing just sounded ridiculous to me, but it turns out it does boost HGH, but not that much where you should expect any good gains from increased temperature alone. Taking Niacin (not flush free or time release) on an empty stomach and then not consuming any lipids for 3 hours afterward would be about 6x more powerful for boosting HGH and increasing circulation then holding your hands above some boiling water. Also, IU? Are we talking about vitamin k2 as mk4 or a different drug? Maybe mcg can be converted to IU but I've never seen it labeled that way on any k2 supplement. About 150,000 mcg of mk4 k2 will crash estrogen levels, so cut that in half for extreme gains but not necessarily destroying your hormones.
ohps, sorry, I meant mcg, 15.000 mcg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
ohps, sorry, I meant mcg, 15.000 mcg
try at least 30,000, maybe about 60,000 if you don't see any results. Keep in mind I don't know what happens completely when you ingest more than the highest dose available commercially, there could be some bad side effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
Melatonin and mk677.
Or straght up HGH.

vey yes, take zee mk677 good goyim.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

vey yes, take zee mk677 good goyim.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I have been long past this phase, do not worry.

It was you who redpilled me on mk677, if you want me to add insult to my injury.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I have been long past this phase, do not worry.

It was you who redpilled me on mk677, if you want me to add insult to my injury.
did you end up taking it for long?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Are mk 4 and k2, two different supplements or what? Thanks in advance.

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333 and forwardgrowth
many knowledgable people on here, what do you advise me to do?
Mk 677 for the growth.

Huperzine a for enhancing the effects of mk 677.

Berberine to control blood sugar on mk 677.
Mk 677 for the growth.

Huperzine a for enhancing the effects of mk 677.

Berberine to control blood sugar on mk 677.
Hgh is obviously the gold standard. But most teens can't afford hgh and to be ramming syringes into their asses behind their parents back daily.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 9898

What are your armwrestling stats?
I can wrist curl 68kg
Bicep curl 50kg
6" wrist tho

dont just dig up threads from 1 year ago come on guys

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Whack

All mk will do is grow your fucking nose

• JFL