Skull Shape

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
There is not a lot of talk about skull shape on this forum, but it is important as @bonecel mentioned.

I was always bullied in school for having a weird head shape. This was due to bad development in my infant phase as my mom would leave me on my back too long not allowing any "tummy time". As a result, the bump that normally sits on the back of the human skull actually formed on the top of mine.

Ex. of skulls similar to mine:

For me personally, I was always - and still am - self-conscious about this and coupled with me having short hair most of my life, this is probably the issue that hindered my success with women the most; at least, this is what I believe. Fortunately, I happen to have thick curly hair and have been growing it out for almost three years now and no one really makes fun of my skull anymore. However, they will still say things like "your hair is cool/cute, but I never want to see you with short hair". This obviously means that it isn't hidden completely. If there is one thing I could change about myself, it would be my skull shape.

So what are the options for this issue?
  1. Well, Eppley offers a procedure that burrs down the skull size between 5-7mm and over a large surface it can reduce the skull size anywhere from 10-15%.
  2. If you have thick, wavy or curly hair, you can grow it out to cover your skull shape to a great degree. If your hair is thin and/or straight, you'll just end up looking like an emo George Lopez, so this may not work for you (I know, because i used to straighten my hair..)

That is about the only options if you have a shit skull shape like or similar to mine. Hats are cope. If your head is too big, they don't fit or will make your head look even bigger, because you'll have to wear an XL hat and make your head even more pronounced. If your head is flat, it won't even be able to stay on your head as you don't have the occiput to keep it in place.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, 000 and BrettyBoy
Has nothing to do with leaving you on your back while young, it’s another subhuman gene trait. Just keep your hair longer and it will take care of it, skull shape is important but not that important, it’s all about the front of the face when people are looking at you, if that area is good nothing else matter so don’t bother with skull implants or all that dumb shit unless it’s deformed tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 1973
Has nothing to do with leaving you on your back while young, it’s another subhuman gene trait. Just keep your hair longer and it will take care of it, skull shape is important but not that important, it’s all about the front of the face when people are looking at you, if that area is good nothing else matter so don’t bother with skull implants or all that dumb shit unless it’s deformed tier
Sorry, you're wrong. I have looked into this issue since I was 13. My mom doesn't have this skull-shape, no one on her side of the family does, my brother doesn't have it, my uncles don't have it, my grandfathers or grandmothers don't have it.

This is known as flat head symdrome. Anyone who leaves their infant on head too long can get it. The head is mostly malleable during infancy, and while the skull plates don't fully close, not a lot can be afterwards. If you are able to get surgery early on (granted, your parents care for you enough), an infant can undergo reconstructive skull surgery or use a helmet to correct the issue.
@Coping you are right about face being more important though, but everyone knows that.

• +1
Reactions: 000, Chadelite, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Sorry, you're wrong. I have looked into this issue since I was 13. My mom doesn't have this skull-shape, no one on her side of the family does, my brother doesn't have it, my uncles don't have it, my grandfathers or grandmothers don't have it.

This is known as flat head symdrome. Anyone who leaves their infant on head too long can get it. The head is mostly malleable during infancy, and while the skull plates don't fully close, not a lot can be afterwards. If you are able to get surgery early on (granted, your parents care for you enough), an infant can undergo reconstructive skull surgery or use a helmet to correct the issue.
@Coping you are right about face being more important though, but everyone knows that.
Lots of infants are left on their back for a while tho esp when they sleep and don’t have this, how much longer would she have left you that caused this? I would assume it would be a few hours at most over normal infants which shouldn’t cause this unless you were flat on your head for like 24 hours a day. Bones are strong as shit as well they wouldn’t just change shape like that from simply sleeping on your back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Is fat grafting a viable option for you?

doesn't matter unless it is overly small or deformed, but in your case it is pretty unlucky. fixing it is one of those things that won't increase smv but not fixing it hinders it at the same time. If I was in ur position, the skull surgery isn't worth it when you could get other options.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Lots of infants are left on their back for a while tho esp when they sleep and don’t have this, how much longer would she have left you that caused this? I would assume it would be a few hours at most over normal infants which shouldn’t cause this unless you were flat on your head for like 24 hours a day. Bones are strong as shit as well they wouldn’t just change shape like that from simply sleeping on your back
Remember, infant skulls are very malleable. I once read in another forum that Russians could tell which children were from an orphanage by the shape of their skulls. I assume this is because, during a certain period or now even, Russians were poor and the orphanages were short in staff, so not all of the infants could get good care.

About my mom, she was a white trash, drug addict, alcoholic if that is any indication of how good I may have been taken care of.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Remember, infant skulls are very malleable. I once read in another forum that Russians could tell which children were from an orphanage by the shape of their skulls. I assume this is because Russians were poor and the orphanages were short in staff, so not all of the infants could get good care.

About my mom, she was a white trash, drug addict, alcoholic if that is any indication of how good I may have been taken care of.
I don't know if care was the cause, but this may be of interest (you probably have seen it already).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation

I don't know if care was the cause, but this may be of interest (you probably have seen it already).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation
Yes, I've seen that. Basically what happened to me to me by my mom leaving me on my head to long. I even remember my dad telling me he was mad when i ended up like that. He was always working though, and I didn't see much of my dad till I was 7 years of age.
Anyways, here is frontal and side photo of me.

Doesn't look as bad as the infant photos above, but it was bad enough to get me some bullyings in school when my hair was short.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 000 and Extra Chromosome
Yes, I've seen that. Basically what happened to me to me by my mom leaving me on my head to long. I even remember my dad telling me he was mad when i ended up like that. He was always working though, and I didn't see much of my dad till I was 7 years of age.
Im sorry bro.

I can only find craniostynotosis surgeries. This may seem like a cope but try coconut oil to volumize hair.
Anyways, here is frontal and side photo of me.
View attachment 34743
View attachment 34744
Doesn't look as bad as the infant photos above, but it was bad enough to get me some bullyings in school when my hair was short.
Your skull is fine bro. You have to get over the bad memories from school, no need for skull implants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
skulls me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Skulls are the most aspie coping theory in the PSLsphere, as long as you don't have a tiny/narrow skull and look like a dweeb it doesn't really matter

Skulls are the most aspie coping theory in the PSLsphere, as long as you don't have a tiny/narrow skull and look like a dweeb it doesn't really matter
So you don't think my front and side profile are that bad?

It's hard to say how bad it is without pictures. Feel free to post or PM if you're especially worried.

For mild cases hairstyle is more than enough to cover things up.

It's hard to say how bad it is without pictures. Feel free to post or PM if you're especially worried.

For mild cases hairstyle is more than enough to cover things up.
I posted two pics above

I posted two pics above

My bad didn't see them. You're fine, it's barely noticeable from the side and not visible at all from the front. When I read your first post I thought you meant you were legit deformed and it looked like this:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and saffacel
There is not a lot of talk about skull shape on this forum, but it is important as @bonecel mentioned.

I was always bullied in school for having a weird head shape. This was due to bad development in my infant phase as my mom would leave me on my back too long not allowing any "tummy time". As a result, the bump that normally sits on the back of the human skull actually formed on the top of mine.

Ex. of skulls similar to mine:
View attachment 34740View attachment 34741View attachment 34742

For me personally, I was always - and still am - self-conscious about this and coupled with me having short hair most of my life, this is probably the issue that hindered my success with women the most; at least, this is what I believe. Fortunately, I happen to have thick curly hair and have been growing it out for almost three years now and no one really makes fun of my skull anymore. However, they will still say things like "your hair is cool/cute, but I never want to see you with short hair". This obviously means that it isn't hidden completely. If there is one thing I could change about myself, it would be my skull shape.

So what are the options for this issue?
  1. Well, Eppley offers a procedure that burrs down the skull size between 5-7mm and over a large surface it can reduce the skull size anywhere from 10-15%.
  2. If you have thick, wavy or curly hair, you can grow it out to cover your skull shape to a great degree. If your hair is thin and/or straight, you'll just end up looking like an emo George Lopez, so this may not work for you (I know, because i used to straighten my hair..)

That is about the only options if you have a shit skull shape like or similar to mine. Hats are cope. If your head is too big, they don't fit or will make your head look even bigger, because you'll have to wear an XL hat and make your head even more pronounced. If your head is flat, it won't even be able to stay on your head as you don't have the occiput to keep it in place.

Thoughts?
U can get surgery to fix it