[Blackpill] SKULL

Bur_01

Apprentice
What is everyones skull size srs

Apparently average skull size for males is 22-23 inches which I think is bullshit

badromance

Banned

Blitz

Engineercel
It's all about harmony... Average, above average skull size is HUGE cope.

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Yeah true, I'm trying to find out what average skull is because I'm 22.5'' and I think I'm a skullcel
Stand next to your friend in the mirror, see if it’s bigger or smaller

SayNoToRotting

Instructor
Same but I'm 18

What are some facial dimensions?
splanchnocranium, meaning the face part of your skull:

Big skull circumference is utterly useless without a big splanchocranium, which isn't the case the other way around though, a big splanchocranium and medium sized neurocranium can still make you look intimmidating and manly

Bur_01

Apprentice
View attachment 30544

Big skull circumference is utterly useless without a big splanchocranium, which isn't the case the other way around though, a big splanchocranium and medium sized neurocranium can still make you look intimmidating and manly
Was thinking about this too, do you know what the average splanchocranium is?

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
View attachment 30544

I wanted to write this but I had no idea how to word it

SayNoToRotting

Instructor
Was thinking about this too, do you know what the average splanchocranium is?
there are no volume measurements or anything, some of the ways to measure a splanchocranium are cheekbone width and measuring from the chin to the browridge or hairline.

Average stats:

Lmao go on lookism.net and find out that like half the users supposedly have 99th percentile measurements, almost everyone claims 24" + skull there

Last edited:

Bur_01

Apprentice
there are no volume measurements or anything, some of the ways to measure a splanchocranium are cheekbone width and measuring from the chin to the browridge or hairline.

Average stats:

View attachment 30546

Lmao go on lookism.net and find out that like half the users supposedly have 99th percentile measurements, almost everyone claims 24" + skull there
Yeah, everyone in PSL have 8 inch dicks too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)