Slavic people vs. Negroes

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Slavic people were slaves many times over. And guess what? They didn't use that as an excuse for a pity party or to become lazy and indolent. Many slavs are the backbone of European society. Hard working, and many of them are exceptionally intelligent. Did you know we get the word "slave" from the "slavs"? Yet they persevered. Let that be a lesson to those lazy Negroes out there who think we owe them something.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Looks234, Gargantuan and 12 others
its ok to say nigger i know you really want to

• Woah
Reactions: SLA
@higgabigga @young_trigger @Thongmaster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
@WadlowMaxxing thoughts?
@streege

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Slavic people were slaves many times over. And guess what? They didn't use that as an excuse for a pity party or to become lazy and indolent. Many slavs are the backbone of European society. Hard working, and many of them are exceptionally intelligent. Did you know we get the word "slave" from the "slavs"? Yet they persevered. Let that be a lesson to those lazy Negroes out there who think we owe them something.
The word "Slav" comes from the word "Slovo" which means word in slavic languages. Jfl at your essay tho, mr germanic build

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, turkproducer, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
@slavicmirrorcoper

The word "Slav" comes from the word "Slovo" which means word in slavic languages. Jfl at your essay tho, mr germanic build
Low iq, he said the word SLAVE cones from SLAV, not the other away around

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Gargantuan, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Btw slavs were not slaves like blacks were, we weren't putted down for our skin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This guy is a Slav btw if anyone reads this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
Low iq, he said the word SLAVE cones from SLAV, not the other away around

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Keep crying for my niggas working 3 jobs.

when were slavs slaves tho

The term slave has its origins in the word slav. The slavs, who inhabited a large part of Eastern Europe, were taken as slaves by the Muslims of Spain during the ninth century AD. Slavery can broadly be described as the ownership, buying and selling of human beings for the purpose of forced and unpaid labour.

Funny cause the Noes that he uses is in EU the racist slur equivalent of the N word. @lutte

Who gives a fuck nigga. I’m Slavic and I say nigga cuz I feel like it. The fuck u gonna do. Let people bitch and complain and be lazy, who gives a fuck about their life. Focus on ur own life and become successful, why tf does it matter to you what other people do or don’t do

Stfu, you can't be Christian and racist

@streege I told you I'm not white cos slavic DNA

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@streege I told you I'm not white cos slavic DNA
tbh. imagine h considered us as more valuable than slavic, poor world