Slayer back in high school was short

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
5'7 and he had an average eye area. He had crooked teeth even. But what did he have? GOOD LOWER THIRD. Some slut in the class suckdd him off during recess and an audio was leaked to the class that she sent to him, begging to suck his dick. Lower third is ESSENTIAL to be good looking, nothing makes up for lack of it

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, SikKunt, Deleted member 656 and 8 others
5'7 and he had an average eye area. He had crooked teeth even. But what did he have? GOOD LOWER THIRD. Some slut in the class suckdd him off during recess and an audio was leaked to the class that she sent to him, begging to suck his dick. Lower third is ESSENTIAL to be good looking, nothing makes up for lack of it
has it ever crossed your mind that he may had a big dick?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fat cunt, buflek, Deleted member 39 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Future Arablite, androidcel and 1 other person
I had a 5'7 curry classmate that also had a good lower third. From 6-12 grade he had probably 5 girl friends and when we got to highschool middle school jbs would walk up to him to tell him he's cute/sexy. All his girlfriends were beckys and staceys

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I had a 5'7 curry classmate that also had a good lower third. From 6-12 grade he had probably 5 girl friends and when we got to highschool middle school jbs would walk up to him to tell him he's cute/sexy. All his girlfriends were beckys and staceys
@dicklet4incher curry doesn't signal big Dick does it

I also forgot to add. A jb came up to him and literally said "I love you" and then looked at me with disgust after she did. Yep buddy boyos its time to roidcel/mmamax.:feelsbaton::feelswah:
His dick was probably small like most currys anyway. He also dated my oneitis in 8th grade. In b4 "tall blacks can't be incel".

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and CupOfCoffee
Jaw is law tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
His dick was probably small like most currys anyway. He also dated my oneitis in 8th grade. In b4 "tall blacks can't be incel".
look good looks give a halo
a big dick halo
so the foid will be dissapointed and will reject the small dick man anyway once the time comes
also you never know there are always outliers
that curry could have a bcc (big curry cock) or had done bionic cock surgery as i showed as a example in my other thread
but big big dick halo is legit and looks help to some extent but it will be usseles if you dont have it to back it up

i think i posted before about my ADHD turbomanlet friend who was getting laid earlier than anyone i know. His ADHD gave him totally low inhibition to the point where he once did some dragonball z shit in a fight by kicking off a tree before sprinting towards another friend of mine with his arms extended behind him. He just got picked up and slammed on the ground, but still, lmfao.

When i look back and think about it, the girls he was fucking were nothing to envy, but when you're in the 8th grade and your dick gets hard from a strong breeze, even a handy from a 5 seems like a dream.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and x30001
Tbh in my last school the guy wasnt slayer type but who definitely got the most female attention, was dead average and wouldn't be rated more than 4-5 here, he just personality maxed and confident maxed

Maybe that would work in high school where competition is weaker, but after high school you gotta have everything as females experience international chad cock, just a good lower third wont be enough

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, kobecel, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Maybe that would work in high school where competition is weaker, but after high school you gotta have everything as females experience international chad cock, just a good lower third wont be enough
Very true. Teens are stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
we all know Face>Height if you are not shorter than the girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 1476
5'6 and 5'7 guys with goodlooking faces get girlfriends in higschool, not news

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person
manlets live life on debug mode tbh

lol @dicklet4incher
i mean he is right the blackpill is all about looks
the dickpill on the other hand... its a new pill on its own an upgraded version of the blackpill
the dickpill is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and androidcel
height is overrated as long as your are +5'6 if you're facially a 8/10 tbh.

Fucking hell, only if I had a good lower third....

I'd rather be a 6'7 ugly virgin than a 5'7 pretty guy who gets to enjoy pussy. I'm not even kidding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
I'd rather be a 6'7 ugly virgin than a 5'7 pretty guy who gets to enjoy pussy. I'm not even kidding.
Probably retarded then

• +1
Reactions: nausea
No. I just don't want to feel physically inferior
So you'd rather be muh tall superior Viking incel virgin who sleeps alone every night? See a psych bro

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and nausea
So you'd rather be muh tall superior Viking incel virgin who sleeps alone every night? See a psych bro
At 6'7 you're not an incel anyway. You're the guy who cucks the 5'7 guy but whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
At 6'7 you're not an incel anyway. You're the guy who cucks the 5'7 guy but whatever
I know a guy older than me who was 6'6-6'7 and he was a complete outcast in HS. He killed himself last year at age 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back