Slayer problems

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
My jaw hurts after eating her pussy.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dodt, The Dude Abides and Swagwaffle
I regret eating my ex's cunt tbh. Will never get on my knees again to give a woman pleasure

• +1
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 470
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dogtown, fobos, The Dude Abides and 5 others
Beta Male problems

• JFL
Reactions: Balkancel
But what jaw?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and RichardSpencel
But what jaw?
Screenshot 20190705 002151  01

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fobos, The Dude Abides and Soulsmaxx
You need to show your monkeydonian bitch who wears the pants in the house and whose pleasure comes first bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and ElliotRodgerJr
Slayer problem: I need to take break on sex and getting girls

How's that proof lmao. Post a whole pic of your body measuring yourself.

Dude i need someone else measuring me while i'm doing it how am i Sorry but this is the best i can do you try and talking a pic of the whole body dude

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Dude i need someone else measuring me while i'm doing it how am i Sorry but this is the best i can do you try and talking a pic of the whole body dude

View attachment 76312
Take a vid where you measure yourself against the wall, then mark with a pen what your height is, and video tape the whole process.

Nah just kidding, I guess there's no reason for you to lie but still, I could literally say that I'm 6'5, then take the tape and bend it. It's easy to fraud.

Take a vid where you measure yourself against the wall, then mark with a pen what your height is, and video tape the whole process.

Nah just kidding, I guess there's no reason for you to lie but still, I could literally say that I'm 6'5, then take the tape and bend it. It's easy to fraud.

Again i'm not trying to fraud okay let's say your correct i'm still in the 6 foot 1 to 6 foot tier and that's still slayer tier people don't realize how little their is a difference and if this is the thing you wanna battle dick's about i don't give a fuck it's my face i care about you mog me on the jaw

:banhammer: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Swagwaffle
Again i'm not trying to fraud okay let's say your correct i'm still in the 6 foot 1 to 6 foot tier and that's still slayer tier people don't realize how little their is a difference and if this is the thing you wanna battle dick's about i don't give a fuck it's my face i care about you mog me on the jaw
Lmao calm down big man, yes bro you're 6'2. Or maybe you're not, who cares.

Lmao calm down big man, yes bro you're 6'2. Or maybe you're not, who cares.

I am calm i really don't care dude i'm just depressed as fuck at the moment were all fucked in so many area's and none of us can change it

• So Sad
BAN YHIS MOTHERFUUCKEEERR

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Krezo and RichardSpencel
@ElliotRodgerJr Asiandance

• Love it
You need to show your monkeydonian bitch who wears the pants in the house and whose pleasure comes first bro
last time I did it was almost 2 years ago bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Balkancel
I wish I knew that feeling :(

I mean to have my pussy licked

• JFL
Isn't gook pussy horizontal rather than vertical?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr
Isn't gook pussy horizontal rather than vertical?
yes bro thats what @ElliotRodgerJr said. Slanted just like the eyes. (before the internet lots of people believed this jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Krezo