Blackpill SLAYING as a man, is very rare (probs less than 1%). Most sex happens in LTR or longer term situations.

joeveniro

joeveniro

>tfw no cute imouto gf
Time online
24d 17h 35m
At least in the Netlerlands it's like that.

I just came across these statts.
Only 8% of dudes (in Netherlands) had 2 or more sex partner in past 6 months. Now, I bet alot are "just" 2 or 3 partners in the past 6 months. Which, you can't call slaying imo.
So, probably only 1 or 2 percent of dudes "slays" like 2 or more women per month.

SO RARE, SLAYING is!!!

If you are not capable to be such a real slaying top 1%. You probs better off, aiming for longer term type of situations.

I must add though. If you provide good sex, most women will come back for more of that. So it's not really a cool sign, if you can onlysex women 1x and than can't get continuations from these women.

To add.
Most sex happens in LTR. Statts show.
About 65% that has sex, has it with the same woman over and over again/

The other 25% is basically incel. because if get no sex in 6 months, at least massive dry spells.

View attachment 736413
Kinda cope tbh
Im high tier normie not even chadlite and i can easily get slays with decent to hot jbs tbh
But i live on brazil tho

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian
Time online
4d 17h 59m
its like i wanna believe this cuz itd make me feel better about being 4psl, but I know its just a lie. ht normie can get laid once a month, chad gets laid everyday

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
116d 6h 16m
its like i wanna believe this cuz itd make me feel better about being 4psl, but I know its just a lie. ht normie can get laid once a month, chad gets laid everyday
Probably, or maybe it's true, that mr. high tier nromie can get laid once a month.
WITH alot of effort, and numbersgame element.
But ain't nobody got time for that. Or don't wanna run brutal numbers and rejection game.
Remember. Chadlite and smooth game dude in older times, Paul Janka. "only" hit 4.4% success rate. So, with such a rate, you have to chat up 20+ new women every month to get the one lay as a smooth and good looking high tier nromie/chadlite.
Most guys, maybe chat up 1 woman per week, on average.

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
40d 7h 1m
wow
Probably, or maybe it's true, that mr. high tier nromie can get laid once a month.
WITH alot of effort, and numbersgame element.
But ain't nobody got time for that. Or don't wanna run brutal numbers and rejection game.
Remember. Chadlite and smooth game dude in older times, Paul Janka. "only" hit 4.4% success rate. So, with such a rate, you have to chat up 20+ new women every month to get the one lay as a smooth and good looking high tier nromie/chadlite.
Most guys, maybe chat up 1 woman per week, on average.

its fucked up

fioraabuser

fioraabuser

Adept
Time online
3d 15h 59m
Kinda cope tbh
Im high tier normie not even chadlite and i can easily get slays with decent to hot jbs tbh
But i live on brazil tho
PIC IN MY DM OR COPE

joeveniro

joeveniro

>tfw no cute imouto gf
Time online
24d 17h 35m
PIC IN MY DM OR COPE
eu n macaco vai q tu me conhece em algum cranco slc
se bem q ja tenho meu pseudo nome então sla
ja levei exposed junto com uma egirl pedofila, sipa tu ja me viu, aquela parda peituda la

fioraabuser

fioraabuser

Adept
Time online
3d 15h 59m
eu n macaco vai q tu me conhece em algum cranco slc
se bem q ja tenho meu pseudo nome então sla
ja levei exposed junto com uma egirl pedofila, sipa tu ja me viu, aquela parda peituda la
felizmente so frequento essa latrina e uso pouco o instagram e n fiquei sabendo de nada disso. p q te deram exposed?

fioraabuser

fioraabuser

Adept
Time online
3d 15h 59m
Muh stats were from a European country. In 3rd world/poor nations I guess stuff can be different alot. Bad in many ways. But maybe dating is easier.
yes it is a lot

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
116d 6h 16m
Men don’t foids do they all chad flock. Many men are left out @personalityinkwell @rightfulcel
yeah. In Western statts, it's mainly young men (<25) that have to deal with an existance that is sexless, no sexual validation, no romantic validation, and being re-infroced that you have low/little or no sexual/romantic/relastionship value as a young man. Aka, re-inforcement, that you as a young male are a worthless piece of meat, in that erea/aspct.
(that can't be good for the mental welbeing, of such males).

aka. incelhood has risen mostly for young MEN (backed by data).

Last edited:
johncruz12345

johncruz12345

Taking a break. If u want to talk. Dm me
Time online
27d 1h 23m
Kinda cope tbh
But i live on brazil tho
Ur white in brazil. Doesnt really count.

hairyballscel

hairyballscel

Zephir
Time online
73d 2h 17m
tinder = real life
It’s not doe, it’s purely based on looks, call me bluepilled but things like game/social skill do matter and they don’t really translate on tinder.

Also 80% of tinder users are male

S

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
158d 10h 57m
It’s not doe, it’s purely based on looks, call me bluepilled but things like game/social skill do matter and they don’t really translate on tinder.
Sure, but looks is still the biggest part also IRL. Game/Social skill is very much secondary.

Also 80% of tinder users are male
Why do you mention this irrelevant information? Women get on tinder, setup 10 dates, delete it again. Men are stuck on there forever. Ofcourse there's more male users.

In real life it's also 80% men looking for women, while most women are not looking for a man. (unless chad)

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
116d 6h 16m
Ur white in brazil. Doesnt really count.
Cool adding. YEah Chad advise, doesn't apply to men below that. And I guess he is Basically top 2% in SMV or something locally, due to his phenotype.
LOCATION. Is a rediculously important factor (especially for white men, in the postive sense (ouside white countries). And sadly for alot Asian men in the negatiive sense (when they leave Asia)).

I once made a thread about locationmaxxing

reptiles

reptiles

Dick pilled scholar.
Time online
193d 22h 12m
At least in the Netlerlands it's like that.

I just came across these statts.
Only 8% of dudes (in Netherlands) had 2 or more sex partner in past 6 months. Now, I bet alot are "just" 2 or 3 partners in the past 6 months. Which, you can't call slaying imo.
So, probably only 1 or 2 percent of dudes "slays" like 2 or more women per month.

SO RARE, SLAYING is!!!

If you are not capable to be such a real slaying top 1%. You probs better off, aiming for longer term type of situations.

I must add though. If you provide good sex, most women will come back for more of that. So it's not really a cool sign, if you can onlysex women 1x and than can't get continuations from these women.

To add.
Most sex happens in LTR. Statts show.
About 65% that has sex, has it with the same woman over and over again/

The other 25% is basically incel. because if get no sex in 6 months, at least massive dry spells.

View attachment 736413

Slaying is a foid thing usually sticking to 1 partner for life is ideal it saves on other males struggling also it doesnt destroy a foids pair bonds

Subhuman trash

Subhuman trash

ikwellian
Time online
30d 6h 42m
yeah. In Western statts, it's mainly young men (<25) that have to deal with an existance that is sexless, no sexual validation, no romantic validation, and being re-infroced that you have low/little or no sexual/romantic/relastionship value as a young man. Aka, re-inforcement, that you as a young male are a worthless piece of meat, in that erea/aspct.
(that can't be good for the mental welbeing, of such males).

aka. incelhood has risen mostly for young MEN (backed by data).
@personalityinkwell yep it’s the simple truth

Subhuman trash

Subhuman trash

ikwellian
Time online
30d 6h 42m
Slaying is a foid thing usually sticking to 1 partner for life is ideal it saves on other males struggling also it doesnt destroy a foids pair bonds
Tbh

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Time online
4d 17h 59m
do yall want a foid, or do you want to slay? If all you want is a foid just betabux bro

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
116d 6h 16m
do yall want a foid, or do you want to slay? If all you want is a foid just betabux bro
In muh case.
I like and thus would want both.
BUT I like/want most of those 2: finding 1woman that fits me and has good genes/looks to have a good LTR with and can lead to having Stacy and Chad kids together. That want is more strong, than slaying,
Slaying sounds like, kinda fun and nice ego trip a bit. Butfor me it also sounds a bit exhausting (I'm by nature introverted, and need alone non-social time) and meeting new women all the time is tiresome for muh introverted brain), and it sounds a bit empty to me (because I feel/experience a false sense of purpose/meaning through other people and being important to them, and you don't get that with slaying I think.)

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Time online
4d 17h 59m
In muh case.
I like and thus would want both.
BUT I like/want most of those 2: finding 1woman that fits me and has good genes/looks to have a good LTR with and can lead to having Stacy and Chad kids together. That want is more strong, than slaying,
Slaying sounds like, kinda fun and nice ego trip a bit. Butfor me it also sounds a bit exhausting (I'm by nature introverted, and need alone non-social time) and meeting new women all the time is tiresome for muh introverted brain), and it sounds a bit empty to me (because I feel/experience a false sense of purpose/meaning through other people and being important to them, and you don't get that with slaying I think.)

I’m the same way. but it’s 2020. If you can’t slay youre beta buxxing. I’d rather have one girl who actually likes me the same. But in 2020, if you’re not slaying you’re beta buxxing and raising chads kid. you can only pick one; slay and eventually settle down with one of your forbitters or 2) betabux for some girl who’s not a single mom if you’re lucky who will divorce rape you in 3 years and cuck you for chad.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
116d 6h 16m
I’m the same way. but it’s 2020. If you can’t slay youre beta buxxing. I’d rather have one girl who actually likes me the same. But in 2020, if you’re not slaying you’re beta buxxing and raising chads kid. you can only pick one; slay and eventually settle down with one of your forbitters or 2) betabux for some girl who’s not a single mom if you’re lucky who will divorce rape you in 3 years and cuck you for chad.
LOL @ "have to chose".
I will deffo chose number 1.

To be honest. What I observed.
Chads, have the best type of LTR's. It looks like. he gets the best treatment in LTR I notice, much better than mr. BetaBuxxing.

For that reason I know. One has to look Chad or Chadlite, to have a decent LTR.
Which basically means, you could slay if you wanted to. But you chose this 1 woman. And she knows this also, and is therefore inclined to treat you decent to keep you around. As soon as a woman you are in an LTR with knows, you can't get other women (and she can get other men). It's likely downhill.

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Time online
4d 17h 59m
LOL @ "have to chose".
I will deffo chose number 1.

To be honest. What I observed.
Chads, have the best type of LTR's. It looks like. he gets the best treatment in LTR I notice, much better than mr. BetaBuxxing.

For that reason I know. One has to look Chad or Chadlite, to have a decent LTR.
Which basically means, you could slay if you wanted to. But you chose this 1 woman. And she knows this also, and is therefore inclined to treat you decent to keep you around. As soon as a woman you are in an LTR with knows, you can't get other women (and she can get other men). It's likely downhill.
Chad or death

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
116d 6h 16m
Chad or death
Chadlite should be "good" enough also.
very high tier normie, maybe just about borderline do-able. But not lower than that.

Chadlite as in, seeing Ryan Gossling levels of looks (when he looks his best) as Chadlite levels.

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Time online
4d 17h 59m
Chadlite should be "good" enough also.
very high tier normie, maybe just about borderline do-able. But not lower than that.

Chadlite as in, seeing Ryan Gossling levels of looks (when he looks his best) as Chadlite levels.
Chad or death

B

Beetleking88

Professional
Time online
6d 9h 51m
Netherlands is mogger central. Good luck slaying in country where average male height is 6'1''. I'm avoiding that country like plague.
Should that be opposite? As you said average height is 6.1.. The tall people are literally majority of the country.

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Time online
4d 17h 59m
Captduchat

Captduchat

Trainee
Time online
19h 58m
Ziek goed werk Eduard, vrouwen in Nederland moeten gewoon weer terug op hun plaats gezet worden.