Blackpill SLAYING as a man, is very rare (probs less than 1%). Most sex happens in LTR or longer term situations.

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Subhuman
Time online
45d 8h 17m
Kinda cope tbh
Im high tier normie not even chadlite and i can easily get slays with decent to hot jbs tbh
But i live on brazil tho
location pill

E

EverythingMattersCel

Wizard
Time online
41d 4h 21m
*Sub-8: LTR, numbers game, social circle maxxing./Even after that cant slay.
*8 Psl: Literally a god, that takes everything. One would think in a population of a hundred there might be 1 chad monopolizing all women, according to 0.5%, rounding up. Assuming 50/50 population ratio of male/woman, there is 50 woman, so that means that a random chad has access to all 50 woman of the group he could easily hook up with all of them in a reasonable time frame.

Conclusion: In a big city theres a small group of males just passing women around/it may be true for what ive heard from female friends and observed in uni environments.

Its all in or nothing for males.
80/20 theory debunked. It's 98/2 theory now. Gigachads have harems while normies looksmaxx to death for the scraps that remain after the select few chads have inseminated the foid population.

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
40d 7h 1m
If your serious pls kill yourself
its the truth tho, its just biology. The reason why sub8 men are fucked is because a) women dont care about them and b) men dont give af about each other in general, they dont have in-group bias

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian
Time online
4d 17h 59m
reptiles

reptiles

Dick pilled scholar.
Time online
193d 21h 49m
its the truth tho, its just biology. The reason why sub8 men are fucked is because a) women dont care about them and b) men dont give af about each other in general, they dont have in-group bias
You shoudlnt stoop to foid behaviour also if there is a fix to a problem you should be addressing this monogamy seems to be the best way possible.

Males who steal other males foids is akin to a male foid just cause a biological intution exists doesnt make it right or moral in fact usually it leads to the inverse.

Lool at the socitial impact of polygny or polyagamy.

1 males become less productive so the overall net wealth of a country is reduced by a minor but still signigicant amount.

2 males start to be become more depressed on average.

3 higher rates of sui meaning even more money is wasted essentially this boils down to the idea that you need to start applying this concept on society as a whole

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian
Time online
4d 17h 59m
You shoudlnt stoop to foid behaviour also if there is a fix to a problem you should be addressing this monogamy seems to be the best way possible.

Males who steal other males foids is akin to a male foid just cause a biological intution exists doesnt make it right or moral in fact usually it leads to the inverse.

Lool at the socitial impact of polygny or polyagamy.

1 males become less productive so the overall net wealth of a country is reduced by a minor but still signigicant amount.

2 males start to be become more depressed on average.

3 higher rates of sui meaning even more money is wasted essentially this boils down to the idea that you need to start applying this concept on society as a whole
imagine trying to fight nature jfl

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Deeds, not words
Time online
119d 23h 11m
Verrast mij ook totaal niet.

reptiles

reptiles

Dick pilled scholar.
Time online
193d 21h 49m
imagine trying to fight nature jfl

Nature doesnt stay static it you work to change things then this will change the genes of males so they start to care more

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
40d 7h 1m
Nature doesnt stay static it you work to change things then this will change the genes of males so they start to care more
uh.. no this isn't how it works XD

reptiles

reptiles

Dick pilled scholar.
Time online
193d 21h 49m
uh.. no this isn't how it works XD

It kinda does work like this if people who are more imclined towards virtue breed more then virtue starts to become the norm natural selection is just a tool but tools change given time this is 1 of those cases where it changes

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
116d 5h 54m
Most sex happens in LTR. Statts show.
About 65% that has sex, has it with the same woman over and over again/

View attachment 736413
To be more precise. I just read.
The 66% of dudes that had sex with 1 person the last 6 months.
About 75% of them was in an LTR.

So overall:
* 8% has sex with 2 or more per half year
* 66% has sex with 1 per half year. Of which 75% was in a LTR and 25% was single or fwb, or whatever
* 26% had no sex last half year. And is incel, or long-dry-spell-cel, or volcel (maybe due to religion, or whatever reasons)

KDA Player

KDA Player

Enthusiast
Time online
23d 5h 24m
Alright so we are entering in a cope era ?

Stop being this delusional it is 20 / 80 but just fucking multiple times.
Top 20 % are high tier normies that can slay, in this top 20% you have to apply pareto again, and you end with 4% wich is the top, they are basically chadlites.
AND THEN YOU DO IT AGAIN and you have <1% are the chads, so yeah, you can cope by saying "muh it's only 1% chads that gets puss, I don't care" but remember, they can easily fuck their foid lower counterpart thanks to hypergamy, so if you're normie (the majority, even on this forum, especially on this forum actually) you have high tier normies (PSL5) that gets 4x times easier/more interactions than you, chadlite(PSL6) is x16, and chad(PSL7) is x64. (1PSL = around 4 times more opportunities starting PSL 5)

Cope all you want but remember :

500px-Attractiveness_ratings_by_men_and_women_(dataclysm).png

Basically the PSL exposed.

So around 15% of men are high tier normies, they can get laid.
4% are chadlite they can slay .
1% is chad they obviously slay, but more interestingly they just do it with so much ease, it's insane, they easily can fuck one or two stacys a day.

If you made this thread to eliminate concurrents you didn't gave any clue, also we don't do this here, making other cope is not accepted

F

FacialAesthetics

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 6h 22m
I've been seeing this girl for 9 months, and I'm still fucking girls on the side. My lay count is 20+ and I'm a late bloomer unfortunately. I've been going all out as I got older.

Most guys lie about their sexual experiences, and at best have had maybe 5 sex partners. The average guy has about 5 lays in his entire life. Most do not "slay" shit

F

fogdart

Instructor
Time online
21d 14h 44m
The truth is that most men who are good looking enough to slay consistently are not interested in racking up numbers; they'd rather LTR a loyal stacy or becky. IMO late bloomers are more likely to seek validation from slaying, think @Amnesia . Normies and incels mostly drool about slay count.

Last edited:
LayDownAndCope

LayDownAndCope

Zephir
Time online
36d 9h 45m
I just came across these statts.
Only 8% of dudes (in Netherlands) had 2 or more sex partner in past 6 months. Now, I bet alot are "just" 2 or 3 partners in the past 6 months. Which, you can't call slaying imo.
So, probably only 1 or 2 percent of dudes "slays" like 2 or more women per month.
Is this data pre-covid? Obviously no one is slaying during the pandemic.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

CEO of forward growth
Time online
103d 9h 51m
If your serious pls kill yourself
tbh im kinda torn on it too.
Its because if they were in that position they would do it too.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

CEO of forward growth
Time online
103d 9h 51m
The truth is that most men who are good looking enough to slay consistently are not interested in racking up numbers; they'd rather LTR a loyal stacy or becky. IMO late bloomers are more likely to seek validation from slaying, think @Amnesia . Normies and incels mostly drool about slay count.
idk dude guys always try to brag about lay counts (and obviously inflate it)

fonzee98

fonzee98

If you do not fight, life will never be won
Time online
66d 23h 55m
fuark unless you are a giga chad you will still need to ltr some dumb bitch

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
116d 5h 54m
imo women who are pleasant to be with are already taken by chad, whats left for us is these degenerate whores who have taken kms of cock in every hole
yeah, truth pill.

I liked this graph. and video. from redpill rebellion about this matter of type and quality of relationships.

fh.JPG

oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Time online
133d 21h 43m
fuark unless you are a giga chad you will still need to ltr some dumb bitch
Cope
OP is a good poster but this article might delude some guys
I know 2-3 guys with 150+ lays will be rate 4 here

I have also 50 + slays and i had only 2 LTR

Getting causal sex is easy just go out

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Neomarxist gigamogger
Time online
53d 2h 34m
In my experience here in Brazil I would say that slaying does seem to be somewhat rare, but I dont know how rare it is.
I know lots of guys who seem to be slayers, based on their social media interaction with females. But how much of those interactions are leading to sex? Its very hard to know. I saw many niggas who I assumed were slaying on IG and FB on tinder(with my female catfish profile), which suggests that they in fact were not slaying on social media, cause if they were, why the fuck would they have a tinder profile(which is a bit of a statusmin here in Brazil)?

I also have a chadlite friend who has a big IG profile and a good social circle, but even him seems to struggle a little to have sex based on his own comments - he said he wanted a LTR cause it would be guaranteed sex LOL - while I assumed he could have sex every weekend based on his instagram, overall social popularity and good looks.

Its very hard to know cause social media interaction is often misleading and niggas also lie a lot about their laycounts, What I know is that slaying is for sure not common - Im yet to see an ugly nigga slaying, but I still dont know how uncommon it is.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)