SLAYING as a man, is very rare (probs less than 1%). Most sex happens in LTR or longer term situations.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
At least in the Netlerlands it's like that.

I just came across these statts.
Only 8% of dudes (in Netherlands) had 2 or more sex partner in past 6 months. Now, I bet alot are "just" 2 or 3 partners in the past 6 months. Which, you can't call slaying imo.
So, probably only 1 or 2 percent of dudes "slays" like 2 or more women per month.

SO RARE, SLAYING is!!!

If you are not capable to be such a real slaying top 1%. You probs better off, aiming for longer term type of situations.

I must add though. If you provide good sex, most women will come back for more of that. So it's not really a cool sign, if you can onlysex women 1x and than can't get continuations from these women.

To add.
Most sex happens in LTR. Statts show.
About 65% that has sex, has it with the same woman over and over again/

The other 25% is basically incel. because if get no sex in 6 months, at least massive dry spells.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 12218, mulattomaxxer and 38 others
brutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4464, Lev Peshkov and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 1476 and 20 others
Yeah but there are a lot of highschool and college chads who just pump and dump chicks left and right.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer, aBetterMii and 3 others
Yeah but there are a lot of highschool and college chads who just pump and dump chicks left and right.
Cope, literally doesn't happen as proven by data. There's no pump n dumping or slaying going on anywhere except for <3% of men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 12218 and 25 others
honestly this is very rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, OOGABOOGA, subhuman incel and 12 others
Cope, literally doesn't happen as proven by data. There's no pump n dumping or slaying going on anywhere except for <3% of men.
So it does happen but slayer Chads are super rare

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Deleted member 4946 and 8 others
Ok my area must have been an outlier but how does this study gain their data?

Only 8% of dudes (in Netherlands) had 2 or more sex partner in past 6 months. Now, I bet alot are "just" 2 or 3 partners in the past 6 months. Which, you can't call slaying imo.
So, probably only 1 or 2 percent of dudes "slays" like 2 or more women per month.

SO RARE, SLAYING is!!!

If you are not capable to be such a real slaying top 1%. You probs better off, aiming for longer term type of situations.

I must add though. If you provide good sex, most women will come back for more of that. So it's not really a cool sign, if you can onlysex women 1x and than can't get continuations from these women.

To add.

The other 25% is basically incel. because if get no sex in 6 months, at least massive dry spells.

View attachment 736413
this is high IQ, and matches with what i see in dutch society. i know a friend (female) who is in some 1% circles and they literally are the biggest whores on earth tbh. all very rich, good looking and white (paarden meisjes basically). the rest of the people i know from university all are either incel/virgin (the ethnics and ugly white guys) or are in a LTR with a good looking becky/stacy lite sometimes stacy.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, Joodz and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
this is high IQ, and matches with what i see in dutch society. i know a friend (female) who is in some 1% circles and they literally are the biggest whores on earth tbh. all very rich, good looking and white (paarden meisjes basically). the rest of the people i know from university all are either incel/virgin (the ethnics and ugly white guys) or are in a LTR with a good looking becky/stacy lite sometimes stacy.
So these top 1% women are all fucking very good looking men?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 1751, HighIQcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, aBetterMii, HighIQcel and 2 others
idk whether this is cope or not

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Eduardo DOV, scp and 2 others
I know plenty of dutch 5PSL or higher girls that whore themselves out to hang around high status/rich men with decent+ looks.

There's no equivalent for men.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, Norwooder and 9 others
honestly argue that its even less than 1% of men. tbh maybe even 0.5% more likely. keep in mind this was from a very high educated and wealthy background

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 12218, subhuman incel and 6 others
@Yuyevon thoughts? did you say normies were slaying? it seems they have to get relationships

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Uglybrazilian, Taylorswift and 5 others
yes, more like 10% of women and 1% of men
Post some of their photos. Just don't include names. Just wanna see their looks lvl

this thread seems like cope to me. 10-15% of men slay. maybe not educated ones, but plenty enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel, Deleted member 4614 and 4 others
honestly argue that its even less than 1% of men. tbh maybe even 0.5% more likely. keep in mind this was from a very high educated and wealthy background
1*EgbnUv0Agw5vwKkXqK__pA.jpeg

If you see how unequally female affection is distributed: It's much worse than wealth/money.

So if <2% of the population is a millionaire, you can expect that the amount of slayers is probably less than <0.5%.
All women throwing themselves at a very small amount of men at the top.

You can see this effect in action when guys like @larsanova69 get thousands of matches, while a guy like me gets 1-2/day.

If you think the career/moneymaking world is competitive, always remember that the dating/sexual world is MUCH more competitive. Winner takes all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6723 and 15 others
This is case in many countries. People dont have as much as sex than they did in past decades.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
idk how it is over there but at least at uni i feel like the number is probably higher ngl

Only 8% of dudes (in Netherlands) had 2 or more sex partner in past 6 months.

so depressing

1*EgbnUv0Agw5vwKkXqK__pA.jpeg

If you see how unequally female affection is distributed: It's much worse than wealth/money.

So if <2% of the population is a millionaire, you can expect that the amount of slayers or probably less than <0.5%.
All women throwing themselves at a very small amount of men at the top.

You can see this effect in action when guys like @larsanova69 get thousands of matches, while a guy like me gets 1-2/day.

If you think the career/moneymaking world is competitive, always remember that the dating/sexual world is MUCH more competitive. Winner takes all.

Tinder is useless.. Nobody even go there to find partner.

Now I understand why latinas told me on tinder they wanted an ltr and not a hook up. hmm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7521

SO RARE, SLAYING is!!!

To add.

View attachment 736413
you don't know ur beautiful if only u see what I can see you don't know ohh ohhh you don't know ur beautiful

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Mouthbreath
Tinder is useless.. Nobody even go there to find partner.
about 39 percent of heterosexual couples reported meeting their partner online, compared to 22 percent in 2009

tinder = real life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14139, Deleted member 1751 and 13 others
about 39 percent of heterosexual couples reported meeting their partner online, compared to 22 percent in 2009

tinder = real life.
tinder's the only smv calculator

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Uglybrazilian, Joodz and 2 others
idk how it is over there but at least at uni i feel like the number is probably higher ngl

so depressing

Its possible that they look like ogres?

tinder = real life.

Not all of them use Tinder.. There is barely women in Tinder compare to man. There is other dating sites that are much better place for meeting women.

tinder's the only smv calculator
Yeah if you can't easily arrange dates through tinder you confirm that looks are a major setback right now and you should focus on looksmaxing before bothering with dating tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, HighIQcel, LowTierNormie and 2 others
Its possible that they look like ogres?

Not all of them use Tinder.. There is barely women in Tinder compare to man. There is other dating sites that are much better place for meeting women.
All dating apps/websites are the same in terms of hypergamy. And all of them have much more men since women sign-up, arrange as many dates as they want, and leave. Men are stuck on those apps forever since they can't get shit.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6217
tbh. EVEN in my youth time (pre-Tinder) it was rare, from personal observation. And data, shows it's actually rare.
Either. You are in an oulier situation.
OR,

very commonly happens.
Men lie/brag about laycount (especially young men do this alot), but are in reality not having much success.
I recall this men lieing about their laycount alot. ALL, these stories shey always told be about picking up alot of women left and right in the bars, weekly. AND, EVRY time I was there. The real life observation compared to the stories was a BIG contrast. When I was there I never have seen anyone pick up a woman leading straight to sex, I mostly saw them stike out, some get some kisses, afew flakey numbers and stuff. Not bad, that they managed to get that.
But slaying constistently, I never saw irl confirmed tbh (alot of braggers claimed they did, but i never saw irl/confirmed). Well actually, only 1 time in my life. That dude looked like prime Elvis. He had a gf, but also got interest from other women and he would regularly cheat on his gf. But he was top 1% in looks.

Data, confirms it's rare.

Ok my area must have been an outlier but how does this study gain their data?
Self report (survey). AKA, dudes probably even exagarated their laycount. (proven men even do that to a small extend in annonomous studies). In not annonymous situations, men lie ALOT about laycount.

It's legit though, that men lie about laycounts, in public/when other can hear/know. BECAUSE, if you claim dry spells or incelhood, than if it reaches the females in you suroundings. They will for sure not want you. And you are at higher risk of being played, because plenty women think they can make dudes on dry spells their slave puppy to do all kinds of stuff for them in exchange for a little attention from her.
So lieing about laycount in public = legit.

idk whether this is cope or not
just data.
It's rope, if you only wanna slay and are not top top tier dude.
It's cope, to know you are not the only one at all whom can't slay. And if doing LTR also appeals to you.
yeah, women have the option and can whore themselfes out.
As a dude. it's rare. as data shows. you need to be top tier and put in effort (or locationmaxx, or buy sex) if you wanna slay/have alot of sex with new women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Danish_Retard, diggbicc and 6 others
All dating apps/websites are the same in terms of hypergamy. And all of them have much more men since women sign-up, arrange as many dates as they want, and leave. Men are stuck on those apps forever since they can't get shit.

Yeah but Tinder is know for window shopping. There are other dating sites that dont work like tinder. You can literally talk with anyone you want. Its the limitation that makes its hard to actually find partner in tinder.. unless you pay shit tons of money.

I feel like this is cope, you can get some stats together and construct an argument for anything. Saying that only 1 percent of guys actually pump and dump seems off.

You have to determine what slaying is at that point, fucking a new girl once a month or fucking one girl for a few months and then moving on?

You said sexual partners not just the amount of times you had sex right? I feel like there's not enough data

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
this thread seems like cope to me. 10-15% of men slay. maybe not educated ones, but plenty enough.
How you come to that conculsion?
1. data (please share)
2. observed reality by you, around you
3. claims (likely braggs/lies) from other dudes you know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Even in Chadherlands most males can't slay. i guess the term 'slaying' is about high class foids. cause it's near impossible to fuck them if you don't satisfy all of their expectations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, HighIQcel, Norwooder and 2 others
the data in the age group of 18-25 (aka uni age) is actually the most depressing for men. So I don't understand, how can say that in Uni age-period it's slaying time for dudes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, HighIQcel, GetShrekt and 6 others
I feel like this is cope, you can get some stats together and construct an argument for anything. Saying that only 1 percent of guys actually pump and dump seems off.

You have to determine what slaying is at that point, fucking a new girl once a month or fucking one girl for a few months and then moving on?

You said sexual partners not just the amount of times you had sex right? I feel like there's not enough data

If you can at least get 1 decent women. It means you literally have unlimited possibilities.. No matter if you are Chad or Normie. Many people are lonely even if they look good and sometimes its hard to find social circles... If you have bad social skill as Chad.. It will be hard time to get women.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, mewcoper and Posmo
Now I understand why latinas told me on tinder they wanted an ltr and not a hook up. hmm
Only for top top % dudes. can you likely go straight to hookup in text/tinder chats. Otherwise, like 99% of dudes you have to take the "slow" path.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Danish_Retard, Tyronecell and 7 others
Only for top top % dudes. can you likely go straight to hookup in text/tinder chats. Otherwise, like 99% of dudes you have to take the "slow" path.
what psl is that? 6psl or 7psl?

tinder = real life.
From a dude I know. That I trust, and he is not a BS.
Tinder is real life. BUT the amount of quality/looks he could get on Tinder he says is -2 points out of 10. From what he can get, though slower ways of meeting women such as meeting women at a party, or social event, or atsoical circle(s).

He says, he can get women aroun his looks level or a little bit lower (he's like an 8/10). While on Tider he can get, but he needs to lower his standard to like 5/10 or 6/10 women.
So he still uses online dating, but he finds it not good for him for LTR stuff.
Just a side note, to add. About Tinder.

So, yes.
Tinder = REAL LIFE. But like -1 or -2 points out of 10 for a dude.
So, from that. That dude concluded rightfully imo.
Tinder is okay to bridge and get by for some time. But also gotta run "social irl" efforts of meeting women, because can get better quality and actual LTR material better through IRL. Unless you are willing to settle for far below you looking women.

But social circle stuff, is slow he admitted. So, Tinder was good he said to break dry spels that happen from running the slower irl soical circle way of meeting women, because you want higher quality (looks) women.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Beetlejuice, diggbicc and 6 others
what psl is that? 6psl or 7psl?
I would say PSL 6. Can't be Chadlite for sure. need to actual Chad. Especially when targeting young women. If you are older dude, like mid 30's orso and willing to go with same aged women. It all is a bit different, easier, but the quality (imo) in looks and even further than that (baggage) of females is cry worthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, Norwooder, leprechauncel and 3 others
the data in the age group of 18-25 (aka uni age) is actually the most depressing for men. So I don't understand, how can say that in Uni age-period it's slaying time for dudes.
ah shit I didn't read it properly

that's crazy, I feel like over here even normies have a decent amount of sex during uni. Netherlands sounds like hardmode.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
is @Amnesia 1% ?

View attachment 736517
you have to look at least this good to be able to get sex regularly

even for amnesia it takes a lot of effort according to him
he mogs @Amnesia to the moon and back so it makes sense

btw does Amnesia ask the girls to fuck on tinder or does he just ask them to "come over"?

I heard from someone that taller men on average are uglier than shorter men.. Im not 100% if this true..
I think that's an incorrect claim. It's just that, every tall man that is ugly in the face; everyone registers that (the mismatch, high SMV height but low SMV face). Whereas ugly faced men of shorter or average height, don't get noticed alot of the time at all. Because there is no mismatch. Perception filter bias. or whatever the technical term is.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 7560, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others

SO RARE, SLAYING is!!!

To add.

View attachment 736413
This.People keep thinking guys are slaying different bitches a week when in reality they are just fucking the shit out of their girlfriends as many times they can.In porn they be thinking that these people are fucking different people, but in reality its just people in the porn industry fucking each other, its just not labeled as professional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6512, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
nevermind.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman