SLAYING as a man, is very rare (probs less than 1%). Most sex happens in LTR or longer term situations.

This.People keep thinking guys are slaying different bitches a week when in reality they are just fucking the shit out of their girlfriends as many times they can.
To share my personal experience. It's in line with that.
When single, it was very irregular, and often plenty time in between them.
Whereas all, or alot of the totall times I had sex happened in LTR and a fling I had that lasted for some time. Basically sex a few times per week. With the same woman. Sex with the same woman, I didn't find bad I must say. Over time, she usually learns what you like and backwards, and the sex often gets better. The times I had sex with the woman I also really loved, I must say the sex was best. Because got hormones overdose from as well sexual lust as "love" type of hormones added as well in the mix. Making the sexual experience actaully a higher high, than with a woman sex that only sexual lust is there. But that just as a side note; andmaybe only for me but not common for everyone I dunno.
nevermind.
based comment.

To share my personal experience. It's in line with that.
When single, it was very irregular, and often plenty time in between them.
Whereas all, or alot of the totall times I had sex happened in LTR and a fling I had that lasted for some time. Basically sex a few times per week. With the same woman. Sex with the same woman, I didn't find bad I must say. Over time, she usually learns what you like and backwards, and the sex often gets better. The times I had sex with the woman I also really loved, I must say the sex was best. Because got hormones overdose from as well sexual lust as "love" type of hormones added as well in the mix. Making the sexual experience actaully a higher high, than with a woman sex that only sexual lust is there. But that just as a side note; andmaybe only for me but not common for everyone I dunno.
Yeah when people have sex, it's usually with the same person.And u tend to have sex a lot and the man benefits from this.You should get as much sex as possible from her, and try to satisfy her so she doesn't leave.

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Cope.
It may be true for men, but not for young women. Almost no young women is having LTR's from ages 18 - 25 these days. And they're still getting sex on the regular. Women very rarely go more than 1 month without sex.
Every young girl these days is having at least a dick appointment every 2-3 weeks

Chadlites and above that I know are slaying more than ever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Norwooder, DidntRead and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 10494
Cope. It may be true for men, but not for young women.
I Never said, that slaying as a woman was very rare or difficult! I Only talked about men.

Obviously women can "slay"/have alot of sex with randoms very easily. Even if she is not good looking. She can download Tinder, and be having sex withing 1 hours time with some random dude if she wanted to.
Actually, for women it's more difficult to have low body count than it is to have a high body count. For men it seems visa versa.

She can even go walk out the door, and have sex within minutes time.

Whereas a dude. Well, slaying as a dude is different story. It's not easy at all, if you are not very top tier.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 9090
I heard from someone that taller men on average are uglier than shorter men.. Im not 100% if this true..

I find this to be kinda True. If you are not tall you have to have the looks To procreate, then if you are tall then average face is enough

Almost no young women is having LTR's from ages 18 - 25 these days. And they're still getting sex on the regular. Women very rarely go more than 1 month without sex.
Every young girl these days is having at least a dick appointment every 2-3 weeks

Chadlites and above that I know are slaying more than ever.
brutal
in 2020 it’s more over than it ever was

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, GetShrekt and Deleted member 5634
I think that's an incorrect claim. It's just that, every tall man that is ugly in the face; everyone registers that (the mismatch, high SMV height but low SMV face). Whereas ugly faced men of shorter or average height, don't get noticed alot of the time at all. Because there is no mismatch. Perception filter bias. or whatever the technical term is.
This explains why everyone calls me invisible and unnoticeable

• So Sad
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 9090
im gonna cope and act like this is fake a d doesnt exist 😛

How you know?
Seen with own eyes? Or did they tell/self report that to you?
Going on nights out & seeing it happen with my own eyes. Not saying it's a lay every night or even week but more often than apparently in the Netherlands lol.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Monogamy should be the standard in general.

At least in the Netlerlands it's like that.

I just came across these statts.
Only 8% of dudes (in Netherlands) had 2 or more sex partner in past 6 months. Now, I bet alot are "just" 2 or 3 partners in the past 6 months. Which, you can't call slaying imo.
So, probably only 1 or 2 percent of dudes "slays" like 2 or more women per month.

SO RARE, SLAYING is!!!

If you are not capable to be such a real slaying top 1%. You probs better off, aiming for longer term type of situations.

I must add though. If you provide good sex, most women will come back for more of that. So it's not really a cool sign, if you can onlysex women 1x and than can't get continuations from these women.

To add.
Most sex happens in LTR. Statts show.
About 65% that has sex, has it with the same woman over and over again/

The other 25% is basically incel. because if get no sex in 6 months, at least massive dry spells.

View attachment 736413
What about the stats on women (Blackpill)

so its very rare to be a slayer.... lol.
was it supposed to motivate people here?

I wonder what percentage of women their dick reaches.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
so its very rare to be a slayer.... lol.
was it supposed to motivate people here?

I wonder what percentage of women their dick reaches.

Even slayer does not get slay.. People really think its as easy as it sound.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
1*EgbnUv0Agw5vwKkXqK__pA.jpeg

If you see how unequally female affection is distributed: It's much worse than wealth/money.

So if <2% of the population is a millionaire, you can expect that the amount of slayers is probably less than <0.5%.
All women throwing themselves at a very small amount of men at the top.

You can see this effect in action when guys like @larsanova69 get thousands of matches, while a guy like me gets 1-2/day.

If you think the career/moneymaking world is competitive, always remember that the dating/sexual world is MUCH more competitive. Winner takes all.

*Sub-8: LTR, numbers game, social circle maxxing./Even after that cant slay.
*8 Psl: Literally a god, that takes everything. One would think in a population of a hundred there might be 1 chad monopolizing all women, according to 0.5%, rounding up. Assuming 50/50 population ratio of male/woman, there is 50 woman, so that means that a random chad has access to all 50 woman of the group he could easily hook up with all of them in a reasonable time frame.

Conclusion: In a big city theres a small group of males just passing women around/it may be true for what ive heard from female friends and observed in uni environments.

Its all in or nothing for males.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4946, Arkantos and 8 others
>can't get laid in one of the most liberal places in europe
it's over jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469

Only 8% of dudes (in Netherlands) had 2 or more sex partner in past 6 months. Now, I bet alot are "just" 2 or 3 partners in the past 6 months. Which, you can't call slaying imo.
So, probably only 1 or 2 percent of dudes "slays" like 2 or more women per month.

SO RARE, SLAYING is!!!

If you are not capable to be such a real slaying top 1%. You probs better off, aiming for longer term type of situations.

I must add though. If you provide good sex, most women will come back for more of that. So it's not really a cool sign, if you can onlysex women 1x and than can't get continuations from these women.

To add.

The other 25% is basically incel. because if get no sex in 6 months, at least massive dry spells.

View attachment 736413

Kinda cope tbh
Im high tier normie not even chadlite and i can easily get slays with decent to hot jbs tbh
But i live on brazil tho

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Cope, literally doesn't happen as proven by data. There's no pump n dumping or slaying going on anywhere except for <3% of men.
-Incel scientists
-Getting data on teenagers slaying
?????

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
its like i wanna believe this cuz itd make me feel better about being 4psl, but I know its just a lie. ht normie can get laid once a month, chad gets laid everyday

• Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel
its like i wanna believe this cuz itd make me feel better about being 4psl, but I know its just a lie. ht normie can get laid once a month, chad gets laid everyday
Probably, or maybe it's true, that mr. high tier nromie can get laid once a month.
WITH alot of effort, and numbersgame element.
But ain't nobody got time for that. Or don't wanna run brutal numbers and rejection game.
Remember. Chadlite and smooth game dude in older times, Paul Janka. "only" hit 4.4% success rate. So, with such a rate, you have to chat up 20+ new women every month to get the one lay as a smooth and good looking high tier nromie/chadlite.
Most guys, maybe chat up 1 woman per week, on average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, KrissKross and Deleted member 7776
wow
Probably, or maybe it's true, that mr. high tier nromie can get laid once a month.
WITH alot of effort, and numbersgame element.
But ain't nobody got time for that. Or don't wanna run brutal numbers and rejection game.
Remember. Chadlite and smooth game dude in older times, Paul Janka. "only" hit 4.4% success rate. So, with such a rate, you have to chat up 20+ new women every month to get the one lay as a smooth and good looking high tier nromie/chadlite.
Most guys, maybe chat up 1 woman per week, on average.

its fucked up

Kinda cope tbh
Im high tier normie not even chadlite and i can easily get slays with decent to hot jbs tbh
But i live on brazil tho
PIC IN MY DM OR COPE

PIC IN MY DM OR COPE
eu n macaco vai q tu me conhece em algum cranco slc
se bem q ja tenho meu pseudo nome então sla
ja levei exposed junto com uma egirl pedofila, sipa tu ja me viu, aquela parda peituda la

But i live on brazil tho
Muh stats were from a European country. In 3rd world/poor nations I guess stuff can be different alot. Bad in many ways. But maybe dating is easier.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, HighIQcel, Joodz and 1 other person
eu n macaco vai q tu me conhece em algum cranco slc
se bem q ja tenho meu pseudo nome então sla
ja levei exposed junto com uma egirl pedofila, sipa tu ja me viu, aquela parda peituda la
felizmente so frequento essa latrina e uso pouco o instagram e n fiquei sabendo de nada disso. p q te deram exposed?

Muh stats were from a European country. In 3rd world/poor nations I guess stuff can be different alot. Bad in many ways. But maybe dating is easier.
yes it is a lot

This is case in many countries. People dont have as much as sex than they did in past decades.
Men don’t foids do they all chad flock. Many men are left out @personalityinkwell @rightfulcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4612
Men don’t foids do they all chad flock. Many men are left out @personalityinkwell @rightfulcel
yeah. In Western statts, it's mainly young men (<25) that have to deal with an existance that is sexless, no sexual validation, no romantic validation, and being re-infroced that you have low/little or no sexual/romantic/relastionship value as a young man. Aka, re-inforcement, that you as a young male are a worthless piece of meat, in that erea/aspct.
(that can't be good for the mental welbeing, of such males).

aka. incelhood has risen mostly for young MEN (backed by data).
D205FUnU8AI6FyY

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 7776, Subhuman trash and 2 others
Kinda cope tbh
But i live on brazil tho
Ur white in brazil. Doesnt really count.

tinder = real life
It’s not doe, it’s purely based on looks, call me bluepilled but things like game/social skill do matter and they don’t really translate on tinder.

Also 80% of tinder users are male

It’s not doe, it’s purely based on looks, call me bluepilled but things like game/social skill do matter and they don’t really translate on tinder.
Sure, but looks is still the biggest part also IRL. Game/Social skill is very much secondary.

Also 80% of tinder users are male
Why do you mention this irrelevant information? Women get on tinder, setup 10 dates, delete it again. Men are stuck on there forever. Ofcourse there's more male users.

In real life it's also 80% men looking for women, while most women are not looking for a man. (unless chad)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and hairyballscel
Ur white in brazil. Doesnt really count.
Cool adding. YEah Chad advise, doesn't apply to men below that. And I guess he is Basically top 2% in SMV or something locally, due to his phenotype.
LOCATION. Is a rediculously important factor (especially for white men, in the postive sense (ouside white countries). And sadly for alot Asian men in the negatiive sense (when they leave Asia)).

I once made a thread about locationmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Subhuman trash
Netherlands is mogger central. Good luck slaying in country where average male height is 6'1''. I'm avoiding that country like plague.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others

SO RARE, SLAYING is!!!

To add.

View attachment 736413

Slaying is a foid thing usually sticking to 1 partner for life is ideal it saves on other males struggling also it doesnt destroy a foids pair bonds

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and Subhuman trash
yeah. In Western statts, it's mainly young men (<25) that have to deal with an existance that is sexless, no sexual validation, no romantic validation, and being re-infroced that you have low/little or no sexual/romantic/relastionship value as a young man. Aka, re-inforcement, that you as a young male are a worthless piece of meat, in that erea/aspct.
(that can't be good for the mental welbeing, of such males).

aka. incelhood has risen mostly for young MEN (backed by data).
D205FUnU8AI6FyY
@personalityinkwell yep it’s the simple truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
And yet they still expect us to wagecuck 🤡
Goldberg needs to provide me a foid if he wasn’t me to wage cuck @SubhumanCurrycel @personalityinkwell @St. Wristcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, SubhumanCurrycel, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
Slaying is a foid thing usually sticking to 1 partner for life is ideal it saves on other males struggling also it doesnt destroy a foids pair bonds
Tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, whiteissuperior and Subhuman trash
do yall want a foid, or do you want to slay? If all you want is a foid just betabux bro

do yall want a foid, or do you want to slay? If all you want is a foid just betabux bro
In muh case.
I like and thus would want both.
BUT I like/want most of those 2: finding 1woman that fits me and has good genes/looks to have a good LTR with and can lead to having Stacy and Chad kids together. That want is more strong, than slaying,
Slaying sounds like, kinda fun and nice ego trip a bit. Butfor me it also sounds a bit exhausting (I'm by nature introverted, and need alone non-social time) and meeting new women all the time is tiresome for muh introverted brain), and it sounds a bit empty to me (because I feel/experience a false sense of purpose/meaning through other people and being important to them, and you don't get that with slaying I think.)

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 6512
In muh case.
I like and thus would want both.
BUT I like/want most of those 2: finding 1woman that fits me and has good genes/looks to have a good LTR with and can lead to having Stacy and Chad kids together. That want is more strong, than slaying,
Slaying sounds like, kinda fun and nice ego trip a bit. Butfor me it also sounds a bit exhausting (I'm by nature introverted, and need alone non-social time) and meeting new women all the time is tiresome for muh introverted brain), and it sounds a bit empty to me (because I feel/experience a false sense of purpose/meaning through other people and being important to them, and you don't get that with slaying I think.)

I’m the same way. but it’s 2020. If you can’t slay youre beta buxxing. I’d rather have one girl who actually likes me the same. But in 2020, if you’re not slaying you’re beta buxxing and raising chads kid. you can only pick one; slay and eventually settle down with one of your forbitters or 2) betabux for some girl who’s not a single mom if you’re lucky who will divorce rape you in 3 years and cuck you for chad.

I’m the same way. but it’s 2020. If you can’t slay youre beta buxxing. I’d rather have one girl who actually likes me the same. But in 2020, if you’re not slaying you’re beta buxxing and raising chads kid. you can only pick one; slay and eventually settle down with one of your forbitters or 2) betabux for some girl who’s not a single mom if you’re lucky who will divorce rape you in 3 years and cuck you for chad.
LOL @ "have to chose".
I will deffo chose number 1.

To be honest. What I observed.
Chads, have the best type of LTR's. It looks like. he gets the best treatment in LTR I notice, much better than mr. BetaBuxxing.

For that reason I know. One has to look Chad or Chadlite, to have a decent LTR.
Which basically means, you could slay if you wanted to. But you chose this 1 woman. And she knows this also, and is therefore inclined to treat you decent to keep you around. As soon as a woman you are in an LTR with knows, you can't get other women (and she can get other men). It's likely downhill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
LOL @ "have to chose".
I will deffo chose number 1.

To be honest. What I observed.
Chads, have the best type of LTR's. It looks like. he gets the best treatment in LTR I notice, much better than mr. BetaBuxxing.

For that reason I know. One has to look Chad or Chadlite, to have a decent LTR.
Which basically means, you could slay if you wanted to. But you chose this 1 woman. And she knows this also, and is therefore inclined to treat you decent to keep you around. As soon as a woman you are in an LTR with knows, you can't get other women (and she can get other men). It's likely downhill.
Chad or death

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Chad or death
Chadlite should be "good" enough also.
very high tier normie, maybe just about borderline do-able. But not lower than that.

Chadlite as in, seeing Ryan Gossling levels of looks (when he looks his best) as Chadlite levels.

Chadlite should be "good" enough also.
very high tier normie, maybe just about borderline do-able. But not lower than that.

Chadlite as in, seeing Ryan Gossling levels of looks (when he looks his best) as Chadlite levels.
Chad or death