SLAYING as a man, is very rare (probs less than 1%). Most sex happens in LTR or longer term situations.

Netherlands is mogger central. Good luck slaying in country where average male height is 6'1''. I'm avoiding that country like plague.

Should that be opposite? As you said average height is 6.1.. The tall people are literally majority of the country.

Ziek goed werk Eduard, vrouwen in Nederland moeten gewoon weer terug op hun plaats gezet worden.

Kinda cope tbh
Im high tier normie not even chadlite and i can easily get slays with decent to hot jbs tbh
But i live on brazil tho
location pill

*Sub-8: LTR, numbers game, social circle maxxing./Even after that cant slay.
*8 Psl: Literally a god, that takes everything. One would think in a population of a hundred there might be 1 chad monopolizing all women, according to 0.5%, rounding up. Assuming 50/50 population ratio of male/woman, there is 50 woman, so that means that a random chad has access to all 50 woman of the group he could easily hook up with all of them in a reasonable time frame.

Conclusion: In a big city theres a small group of males just passing women around/it may be true for what ive heard from female friends and observed in uni environments.

Its all in or nothing for males.

80/20 theory debunked. It's 98/2 theory now. Gigachads have harems while normies looksmaxx to death for the scraps that remain after the select few chads have inseminated the foid population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Norwooder, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
Slaying is a foid thing usually sticking to 1 partner for life is ideal it saves on other males struggling also it doesnt destroy a foids pair bonds
woah woah there, stop... why do you think any guy cares about other dudes irl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, SubhumanCurrycel, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
If your serious pls kill yourself
its the truth tho, its just biology. The reason why sub8 men are fucked is because a) women dont care about them and b) men dont give af about each other in general, they dont have in-group bias

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, klamus and wasted
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 7776
its the truth tho, its just biology. The reason why sub8 men are fucked is because a) women dont care about them and b) men dont give af about each other in general, they dont have in-group bias

You shoudlnt stoop to foid behaviour also if there is a fix to a problem you should be addressing this monogamy seems to be the best way possible.

Males who steal other males foids is akin to a male foid just cause a biological intution exists doesnt make it right or moral in fact usually it leads to the inverse.

Lool at the socitial impact of polygny or polyagamy.

1 males become less productive so the overall net wealth of a country is reduced by a minor but still signigicant amount.

2 males start to be become more depressed on average.

3 higher rates of sui meaning even more money is wasted essentially this boils down to the idea that you need to start applying this concept on society as a whole

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
You shoudlnt stoop to foid behaviour also if there is a fix to a problem you should be addressing this monogamy seems to be the best way possible.

Males who steal other males foids is akin to a male foid just cause a biological intution exists doesnt make it right or moral in fact usually it leads to the inverse.

Lool at the socitial impact of polygny or polyagamy.

1 males become less productive so the overall net wealth of a country is reduced by a minor but still signigicant amount.

2 males start to be become more depressed on average.

3 higher rates of sui meaning even more money is wasted essentially this boils down to the idea that you need to start applying this concept on society as a whole
imagine trying to fight nature jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Verrast mij ook totaal niet.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Nature doesnt stay static it you work to change things then this will change the genes of males so they start to care more
uh.. no this isn't how it works XD

uh.. no this isn't how it works XD

It kinda does work like this if people who are more imclined towards virtue breed more then virtue starts to become the norm natural selection is just a tool but tools change given time this is 1 of those cases where it changes

• Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Most sex happens in LTR. Statts show.
About 65% that has sex, has it with the same woman over and over again/

View attachment 736413
To be more precise. I just read.
The 66% of dudes that had sex with 1 person the last 6 months.
About 75% of them was in an LTR.

So overall:
* 8% has sex with 2 or more per half year
* 66% has sex with 1 per half year. Of which 75% was in a LTR and 25% was single or fwb, or whatever
* 26% had no sex last half year. And is incel, or long-dry-spell-cel, or volcel (maybe due to religion, or whatever reasons)

Alright so we are entering in a cope era ?

Stop being this delusional it is 20 / 80 but just fucking multiple times.
Top 20 % are high tier normies that can slay, in this top 20% you have to apply pareto again, and you end with 4% wich is the top, they are basically chadlites.
AND THEN YOU DO IT AGAIN and you have <1% are the chads, so yeah, you can cope by saying "muh it's only 1% chads that gets puss, I don't care" but remember, they can easily fuck their foid lower counterpart thanks to hypergamy, so if you're normie (the majority, even on this forum, especially on this forum actually) you have high tier normies (PSL5) that gets 4x times easier/more interactions than you, chadlite(PSL6) is x16, and chad(PSL7) is x64. (1PSL = around 4 times more opportunities starting PSL 5)

Cope all you want but remember :

500px Attractiveness ratings by men and women dataclysm

Basically the PSL exposed.

So around 15% of men are high tier normies, they can get laid.
4% are chadlite they can slay .
1% is chad they obviously slay, but more interestingly they just do it with so much ease, it's insane, they easily can fuck one or two stacys a day.

If you made this thread to eliminate concurrents you didn't gave any clue, also we don't do this here, making other cope is not accepted

• +1
I've been seeing this girl for 9 months, and I'm still fucking girls on the side. My lay count is 20+ and I'm a late bloomer unfortunately. I've been going all out as I got older.

Most guys lie about their sexual experiences, and at best have had maybe 5 sex partners. The average guy has about 5 lays in his entire life. Most do not "slay" shit

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and eduardkoopman
The truth is that most men who are good looking enough to slay consistently are not interested in racking up numbers; they'd rather LTR a loyal stacy or becky. IMO late bloomers are more likely to seek validation from slaying, think @Amnesia . Normies and incels mostly drool about slay count.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I just came across these statts.
Only 8% of dudes (in Netherlands) had 2 or more sex partner in past 6 months. Now, I bet alot are "just" 2 or 3 partners in the past 6 months. Which, you can't call slaying imo.
So, probably only 1 or 2 percent of dudes "slays" like 2 or more women per month.
Is this data pre-covid? Obviously no one is slaying during the pandemic.

If your serious pls kill yourself
tbh im kinda torn on it too.
Its because if they were in that position they would do it too.

• +1
The truth is that most men who are good looking enough to slay consistently are not interested in racking up numbers; they'd rather LTR a loyal stacy or becky. IMO late bloomers are more likely to seek validation from slaying, think @Amnesia . Normies and incels mostly drool about slay count.
idk dude guys always try to brag about lay counts (and obviously inflate it)

• +1
fuark unless you are a giga chad you will still need to ltr some dumb bitch

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
That would be brutal.
But a woman that is overall pleasant to life with, than an LTR is okay imo
imo women who are pleasant to be with are already taken by chad, whats left for us is these degenerate whores who have taken kms of cock in every hole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, reptiles and eduardkoopman
imo women who are pleasant to be with are already taken by chad, whats left for us is these degenerate whores who have taken kms of cock in every hole
yeah, truth pill.

I liked this graph. and video. from redpill rebellion about this matter of type and quality of relationships.

Fh

fuark unless you are a giga chad you will still need to ltr some dumb bitch

Cope
OP is a good poster but this article might delude some guys
I know 2-3 guys with 150+ lays will be rate 4 here

I have also 50 + slays and i had only 2 LTR

Getting causal sex is easy just go out

• +1
Reactions: Vaptor
In my experience here in Brazil I would say that slaying does seem to be somewhat rare, but I dont know how rare it is.
I know lots of guys who seem to be slayers, based on their social media interaction with females. But how much of those interactions are leading to sex? Its very hard to know. I saw many niggas who I assumed were slaying on IG and FB on tinder(with my female catfish profile), which suggests that they in fact were not slaying on social media, cause if they were, why the fuck would they have a tinder profile(which is a bit of a statusmin here in Brazil)?

I also have a chadlite friend who has a big IG profile and a good social circle, but even him seems to struggle a little to have sex based on his own comments - he said he wanted a LTR cause it would be guaranteed sex LOL - while I assumed he could have sex every weekend based on his instagram, overall social popularity and good looks.

Its very hard to know cause social media interaction is often misleading and niggas also lie a lot about their laycounts, What I know is that slaying is for sure not common - Im yet to see an ugly nigga slaying, but I still dont know how uncommon it is.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and eduardkoopman
Jfl being blackpilled and using studies. Studies are not some magic that settles the matter. They are created by humans with often biased tendencies.

Wich type of men did they ask? Which age category? Which economy class? Which ethnicity?

Slayers are not concerned about participating in a study. It's mostly normie neurotic high iq bluepilled losers often from a middle class cuck family who participate in these kind of studies. So of course you get this kind of result.

Believe me there are countless men with slay count of 40 by the age of 21 already

Use common sense and following instinct is better than studies. Jfl caring about studies when your blackpilled. Lol according to studies women like also rich men. But we all know they fuck Chad's only.

I'm not saying studies are false, but they can and are mostly manipulated and reasoned to the intention of researcher. And researcher are often bluepilled cucks who were study incels when they were young.

Tldr;Studies only matter when it comes biology. When it comes to social matter use common sense and instinct

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
To add..

About Chads, cleaning out the single dating pool completly.
It's not true totally, BECAUSE most Chads are most of the time in a commited LTR and therefore OFF THE MARKET.
They have genrally a phase or phases, of manslutting around but quit quickly stop that and settle with a woman they like and find attractive.
All Chads I knew where in a LTR or marriage, most often with a good looking Stacy.

* To show some anecdotal proofs.

Like Chico he met his wife when he was 19. And married her at 22 and had kids with her.
AKA, this GigaChad took himself OFF out of the dating market at 19 already.

Or O'Pry,
At 20 he had a 3 year LTR
Short thereafter he had a 1 year LTR-ish
Then he was single for 1 year, assuming he may have slayed or could have.
And then for now the lats 6 years, he in a LTR again.

From 17 - 31. In 14 years time. O'Pry was 10 years in a LTR. And maybe 4 years single.
AKA. Most Chads are OFF the Dating Market most of the time (due to LTR).

ABOVE. Kind of stuff. I seen most often be the type of case with Chads.
I known 2 legit Chads.
1 was married with kids already.
1 was in a LTR the time I knew him.

This Tyrone. Has been like single for 1.5 year, in his last 6 years.
So 75% of the time he was OFF the Market and 25% On the Market.

I can understand though. A good LTR ime, moggs single lifestyle (even if slaying) in plenty ways. Shit, I made my most income-money when in a LTR. Because I didn't need to go out much trying to hustle something. Since I not so good looking, it took me alot of time to get even something happening.

I know at least 3 guys in my circles in their mid 20s with a slay count greater than 50. It is more common than you think. One is a gym-maxxed high-tier normie, one is a Chadlite. They've both routinely slayed women who are engaged or in an LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I know at least 3 guys in my circles in their mid 20s with a slay count greater than 50. It is more common than you think. One is a gym-maxxed high-tier normie, one is a Chadlite. They've both routinely slayed women who are engaged or in an LTR.
don't forget, when it comes to the "circle of friends/guys" you know.
Alike usually hang with alike people. So you miss out on seeing how it is with other "type"/class of men .
for example, the jock from higher class family in school hangs with the other athletic dudes from the football team and so on. And he may think, alot of guys slay decently.
But he also has zero or limited guy friends from the chess club, or lower classes, or etc...

This way. One own life experiences/perception; can cloud one from seeing the OVERALL, big picture.
That's why I like data. One gets to take a step outside of ones own circle one lives in.

BY tha reason. Probably NORMIES have the best verage view of the world.

If you are an outlier.
Like Top percenatge person OR bottom percenatge dude.
You probably have a skewed view from average truth. Because life experiences you have, and people around you are LIKELY not average,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 6723
1*EgbnUv0Agw5vwKkXqK__pA.jpeg

If you see how unequally female affection is distributed: It's much worse than wealth/money.

So if <2% of the population is a millionaire, you can expect that the amount of slayers is probably less than <0.5%.
All women throwing themselves at a very small amount of men at the top.

You can see this effect in action when guys like @larsanova69 get thousands of matches, while a guy like me gets 1-2/day.

If you think the career/moneymaking world is competitive, always remember that the dating/sexual world is MUCH more competitive. Winner takes all.
they dont take all cause they have only 1 dick

• +1
they dont take all cause they have only 1 dick
Yeah. And mayority/most/plenty Chad. Enter into LTR's pretty soon, or most of the time. With some woman that is attractive.

Put VOLUME down/off/low at 0:58

A select few men are having a fuckton of sex is pretty much what the blackpill claims tbh.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Agree with what you say, it is very VERY easy to get an LTR, so it makes sense most sex happens in an LTR, but it's easy for a reason, the foids have such a low bar for LTR and value those guys 90-95% lower than the guys they met in a club or a tinder hookup for a ONS.

On the slaying point sure it may be rare, not many guys slay (say 2+ foids in 6m period), but again, the bar is high, MUST be NT, confident, high racial value, good face, good body, etc - but there are segments where it happens a lot, I'd say personal trainers, language teachers, waiters (if JBW in ethnic countries), policemen, firemen, army dudes all slay like crazy.

so its very rare to be a slayer.... lol.
was it supposed to motivate people here?

I wonder what percentage of women their dick reaches.
Most people here fell for the 80/20 meme.

On the slaying point sure it may be rare, not many guys slay (say 2+ foids in 6m period), but again, the bar is high, MUST be NT, confident, high racial value, good face, good body, etc -
Yeah, to have ALL. is difficult, rare. Plus one maybe only has ALL of it as a man for a couple of years in life even if you do have it.
Just have:
* be of good race;
* be above 6 feet and 6 inches
* have attractive face structure
* have good skin quality
* have good hair
* have good body frame and muslce mass
* be below 15% bf
* be NT, social, extraverted enough
* have enough money for own place, travel; yet also have enough free time to chillaxx and date.

COMPOUNDING, as in having all: makes it gig rare.
Lets say only 10% of men have good face structure.
And only 20% of men are above 6 feet
And only 20% of men are packing more than 6 inches
And only 25% of men are below 15% bodyfat
And only 50%of men have good hair
And only 50% of men have good skin quality
And only 50% of men are extraverted

For example having ALL above. You be like top 0.1%.

Most peple lack in multipule ways. on above list
but there are segments where it happens a lot, I'd say personal trainers, language teachers, waiters (if JBW in ethnic countries), policemen, firemen, army dudes all slay like crazy.
"it happens alot". I see this as a cope comment.

Most people here fell for the 80/20 meme.
I do think, being top 20% is good enough. Being like 1 top 17% man for example. You won't be slaying being passive, and just doing a bit of online swiping.Maybe a top 17% guy can slay; BUT only with being very high effort. Talking with alot of new women, and so on. For slaying as aman, in passive mode. As in just some swiping online, and having it be like ordering piza.. Needs to be top 1% or 2% guy orso.

I got rated on average by women as top 15% guy. And it's not good enough, for passive mode slaying. I don't get hit up by women diaily, them chasing me hardcore. So needs to be pro-active to have stuff happening on a regularly-ish basis.

BUT. being top 20% is good enough. for being able to find decent amount of options within like 6-12 months of good high efforts, for a LTR relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
People here that disagree with the fact that only 1% of men are "slaying" aren't considering the fact that even many Chads aren't slaying, and are just in good, stable relationships with women they have leverage over in the relationship. Many male models seem to be in committed LTR so early on. Tyler Maher has been with that bimbo filler-maxxed girlfriend since his early 20s, and he's 26 now. Jorge Del Rio Romero is like 23 and he's been in an LTR for at least a year or two, Chico got married early, Barrett slayed but then came out as gay and is getting married soon.

These Chads probably all slayed for a good year or two after highschool and then got bored of it really quick. I think it's still worth it to looksmax in order to have a healthier LTR where you're respected. LTR is NOT a copout escape route for an incel male; your wife will make you SUFFER.