Slaying has diminishing returns for your happiness/ self esteem

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
If you’re a chad since puberty then you can choose between slaying and LTR. You don’t need to prove anything. Whatever choice you make will be justified and you’ll certainly have it easy, be it in achieving a high lay count or getting an attractive girlfriend.

However, if you become gl after 20, especially after having experienced so much trauma, you’ll constantly feel the need to prove your attractiveness, by slaying in many cases. It’s hard for you to take rejections. Chad doesn’t take one rejection seriously because there are ten other girls waiting to suck his dick. But for a late boomer, one rejection is enough to make you question your looksmaxxing achievements.

But after a certain point slaying ceases to improve your self esteem. In face it might worsen it: You simply can’t be appealing to all women, even if you’re psl 7. Some girls simply don’t like you because you’re not their “type” or your personality doesn’t match. The more you try to slay the more rejections you’ll get - a simple matter of probability. And each rejection will make your former conquests senseless and your past trauma resurface.

The ideal lay count might differ individually but for me, I don’t aim for an exact number anymore. This year I already had 3 free lays, all of which I mog, without trying too much. I’ll still feel happy and validated if I can slay girls who are lower on psl than me (except for whales ofc). But if I feel my looksmatch is attracted to me, I’d rather LTR her. For me, relationship with an attractive girl is a bigger validation boost than slaying dozens of plain Janes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirtle, Chadethnic101, .👽. and 3 others
Believing in ascension is redpilled philosophy. Being a born chad between the ages of 15-18 is everything.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Pumanator and Deleted member 7079
I'm going to be a controversial cunt and say that sex isn't an indicator of how attractive, or unattractive, you are.

I used to work in a major tourist nightclub in Greece and I would see who would hook-up with who, and I would see which people would leave the club together. And let me be frank, they weren't anything special. There were people of all sizes, all ages, all races, all levels of attractiveness that would hook-up with one another.

Sex is a basic human function. Everyone is programmed to want it, pursue it, and to seek it.

Perhaps it's because a lot of the users here are teenagers and haven't fully entered the real world yet, but I believe that you can have one eye and four missing teeth, and you will still be able to find someone to have sex with. It's not a good indicator of how attractive, or unattractive someone is. There's a lot of desperate people out there, and everybody is looking for the same thing....

P.S. Attributing your self worth to other people's validation is one of the most detrimental and self-destructive things anyone can do. Never give anybody that power.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
Attributing your self worth to other people's validation is one of the most detrimental and self-destructive things anyone can do.

If you’re a chad since puberty then you can choose between slaying and LTR. You don’t need to prove anything. Whatever choice you make will be justified and you’ll certainly have it easy, be it in achieving a high lay count or getting an attractive girlfriend.

However, if you become gl after 20, especially after having experienced so much trauma, you’ll constantly feel the need to prove your attractiveness, by slaying in many cases. It’s hard for you to take rejections. Chad doesn’t take one rejection seriously because there are ten other girls waiting to suck his dick. But for a late boomer, one rejection is enough to make you question your looksmaxxing achievements.

But after a certain point slaying ceases to improve your self esteem. In face it might worsen it: You simply can’t be appealing to all women, even if you’re psl 7. Some girls simply don’t like you because you’re not their “type” or your personality doesn’t match. The more you try to slay the more rejections you’ll get - a simple matter of probability. And each rejection will make your former conquests senseless and your past trauma resurface.

The ideal lay count might differ individually but for me, I don’t aim for an exact number anymore. This year I already had 3 free lays, all of which I mog, without trying too much. I’ll still feel happy and validated if I can slay girls who are lower on psl than me (except for whales ofc). But if I feel my looksmatch is attracted to me, I’d rather LTR her. For me, relationship with an attractive girl is a bigger validation boost than slaying dozens of plain Janes.
@Amnesia this might be about you

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
I'm going to be a controversial cunt and say that sex isn't an indicator of how attractive, or unattractive, you are.

I used to work in a major tourist nightclub in Greece and I would see who would hook-up with who, and I would see which people would leave the club together. And let me be frank, they weren't anything special. There were people of all sizes, all ages, all races, all levels of attractiveness that would hook-up with one another.

Sex is a basic human function. Everyone is programmed to want it, pursue it, and to seek it.

Perhaps it's because a lot of the users here are teenagers and haven't fully entered the real world yet, but I believe that you can have one eye and four missing teeth, and you will still be able to find someone to have sex with. It's not a good indicator of how attractive, or unattractive someone is. There's a lot of desperate people out there, and everybody is looking for the same thing....
Interesting. This comment goes against literally everything what the forum says. People here say slaying starts at HTN/Chadlite.

Interesting. This comment goes against literally everything what the forum says. People here say slaying starts at HTN/Chadlite.
he said you can find someone someday that you can fuck. slaying is regularly having sex.

i agree with OP, latebloomer and i have the feeling to catch up and prove everyone my looks:smonk::hnghn:

• +1
I don’t care for slaying. All I want is people acknowledging my good looks and telling me that I look gorgeous. Gets me through the day

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and Pumanator
one good girl is worth a thousand bitches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945 and mogstar
one good girl is worth a thousand bitches
Keep coping with that :bluepill: shit

LTR are for cucks. Foids want someone who could provide for them and their kids.

If you could slay it means you appeal to a larger pool of foids and get validated by them all the time.

• +1
Yeah but that's like anything.
Question is what makes u feel better about yourself, slaying, or being LTR type guy?

Keep coping with that :bluepill: shit

LTR are for cucks. Foids want someone who could provide for them and their kids.

If you could slay it means you appeal to a larger pool of foids and get validated by them all the time.
cope, good LTR with a women you like is better for your happiness than slaying random whores

plus it’s not good to relay on other people’s validation for your own happiness

All of this is depressing