Slaying should not be your priority building a career and family should be

owlofathena

owlofathena

Forum Veteran
That's what will make you happy not slaying. You can say am coping or whatever but trust me in the long term that will grant you happiness. Hobbies, family, kids, moving country, learning a new language. Taking your kids to after school clubs, teaching them, playing with them, taking them on holiday. You know am right

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe, Deleted member 8853, Deleted member 6403 and 14 others
Based and high IQ, wrong forum to post tho. Full of virgin autists thinking of fish smelling pussy 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, Luke LLL and owlofathena
@ArvidGustavsson

imo slaying is something you should get out of your system if you can do it

it will not bring you fulfilment, it’s just fun and feeds your ego

definitely gets boring after a while, most men will enjoy relationships more

• +1
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 4797, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
That's what will make you happy not slaying. You can say am coping or whatever but trust me in the long term that will grant you happiness. Hobbies, family, kids, moving country, learning a new language. Taking your kids to after school clubs, teaching them, playing with them, taking them on holiday. You know am right

it will not bring you fulfilment, it’s just fun and feeds your ego

definitely gets boring after a while, most men will enjoy relationships more
better to slay first tbh so you dont get LTR regret

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, audimax and Deleted member 9666
Happy to see you here man let’s keep spreading the word. Slay culture is why incels exist.

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and owlofathena
If you can't even slay low quality sluts, what makes you think you are able to get a high quality girl to start a family with?

Slaying is a logical stepping stone towards finding a quality girl and being able to keep her.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 756

If you can't even slay low quality sluts, what makes you think you are able to get a high quality girl to start a family with?

Slaying is a logical stepping stone towards finding a quality girl and being able to keep her.
It's not just about looks its about your career money and Status. Slaying is not necessary to finding a girlfriend what are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and WadlowMaxxing
It's not just about looks its about your career money and Status. Slaying is not necessary to finding a girlfriend what are you talking about?
Slaying is easier than finding a quality girl to start a family with. Lots of girls are not wife-material.

So if you can't even slay, what chance do you have at finding a quality girl? Too many people I know that can't slay will try to wife up one of the first girls that has ever shown interest in them in their life. Leading to utter shit relationships that don't fit and end up miserable.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Respectfully no

• Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena
i dont want kids but i want to travel and see the world, also i want to do things i love

he will swallow those words when he eventually find out his son isnt his

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Slaying is easier than finding a quality girl to start a family with. Lots of girls are not wife-material.

So if you can't even slay, what chance do you have at finding a quality girl? Too many people I know that can't slay will try to wife up one of the first girls that has ever shown interest in them in their life. Leading to utter shit relationships that don't fit and end up miserable.
I used to think this but it’s actually the other way around. You can go to your local mega church and find a high quality girl and yeah she might not have sex with you until marriage but she will be a good person and potentially even attractive. To run game on hot girls and fuck different ones every week or month is immensely harder

I used to think this but it’s actually the other way around. You can go to your local mega church and find a high quality girl and yeah she might not have sex with you until marriage but she will be a good person and potentially even attractive. To run game on hot girls and fuck different ones every week or month is immensely harder
Running game on hot girls and fucking them is easier than getting a hot girl, that is not a slut and high quality, to be in a serious relationship with you.

Also just getting into a relationship is not the same as mantaining it, preventing her from cheating on you, and having a fun life together. Good relationships are WAY more rare than slayers. And slayers are already rare.

low T cope

get as many women pregnant and let cucks take care of the kids

• Hmm...
That's only for normal people. Incels who ascend need to spend a few years slaying to get it out of their system and make up for lost time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Perhaps when you think you're slaying her, she's actually slaying then adding you to her body count.

• +1
A progirl never tells how many she's bagged inside her. Though if a number must be, usually, "Ahh, 4. Though the 4th time, I didn't really count that. Because when I went to swallow his load he insisted on a Snowball. So I spat it back into his mouth. Does that even count?" Perhaps, she would explain.

Though in actuality, her body counts over 200 men. And a couple of canines.