Sleep Quality

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
Ever since I got a job I’ve almost never slept good. I used to wake up at 9-10 and always woke up refreshed, never tired, and skin was good. Now I wake up at 6:30 and I still can’t get used to it. It’s extremely hard to wake up every morning, I’m tired in the morning and afternoon, and when night comes I get a lot of energy. I can be sleepy at around 6:00 but at 9:00 I get more energy and lay in bed for hours.

I work 7 days a week and train 6 days a week, I should be getting sleepy at night but I don’t and can’t sleep. I’ve tried Melatonin, Magnesium, CBD, Weed, Sleep syrups, all of it does nothing. Just wanted to ask if anything can be done before I go to the doctor. Thanks all

Ever since I got a job I’ve almost never slept good. I used to wake up at 9-10 and always woke up refreshed, never tired, and skin was good. Now I wake up at 6:30 and I still can’t get used to it. It’s extremely hard to wake up every morning, I’m tired in the morning and afternoon, and when night comes I get a lot of energy. I can be sleepy at around 6:00 but at 9:00 I get more energy and lay in bed for hours.

I work 7 days a week and train 6 days a week, I should be getting sleepy at night but I don’t and can’t sleep. I’ve tried Melatonin, Magnesium, CBD, Weed, Sleep syrups, all of it does nothing. Just wanted to ask if anything can be done before I go to the doctor. Thanks all
Get your doctor to prescribe you Circadin brand melatonin and try taking Nicotinamide Riboside. Get more activity during the day, don't take stims or drink caffeine later in the day, avoid blue light at night. Look into the relationship between NAD+ and circadian rhythms. Dr Sinclair claims that Circadian Rhythms work in order with high NAD+ levels. However true that may be, idk.

When you take the melatonin make sure you stay in complete darkness with no light coming through your curtains or door. Light negates the effects of it. And don't take the melatonin if you're still on your phone/laptop. Take it when you're ready to fall asleep and everything's dark.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 4416, LaHuntr and 4 others
Go to bed earlier lol problem solved

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and EvropaCel
Get your doctor to prescribe you Circadin brand melatonin and try taking Nicotinamide Riboside. Get more activity during the day, don't take stims or drink caffeine later in the day, avoid blue light at night. Look into the relationship between NAD+ and circadian rhythms. Dr Sinclair claims that Circadian Rhythms work in order with high NAD+ levels. However true that may be, idk.

When you take the melatonin make sure you stay in complete darkness with no light coming through your curtains or door. Light negates the effects of it. And don't take the melatonin if you're still on your phone/laptop. Take it when you're ready to fall asleep and everything's dark.

Appreciate everything bro thank you. Is it safe to take melatonin every night?
Go to bed earlier lol problem solved

Phone number IQ. You just cured insomnia

• JFL
Reactions: toptearmm
Also, fuck having to wake up when its still dark outside

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, ritalinredemption, toptearmm and 2 others
taking melatonin creates a negative feedback loop in which your body recognizes that it doesn't need to produce endogenous melatonin due to the arrival of exogenous melatonin.

basically once you cold-turkey it you won't sleep for days without the help of chronic exhaustion.

taking melatonin creates a negative feedback loop in which your body recognizes that it doesn't need to produce endogenous melatonin due to the arrival of exogenous melatonin.

basically once you cold-turkey it you won't sleep for days without the help of chronic exhaustion.
Is there anything you can take that isn’t too bad then? Maybe I could try CBD?

A real Slayer alpha man go to work when he want,u beta af

Don't take NR/NMN or any NAD precursor without Trimethylglycine! You don't want to use up too many methyl donors
Is 1mg enough? I just bought 180caps /1mg
1mg is perfect. The dose really does not matter! Just make sure you get melatonin from a good source. When I was prescribed Circadin, the effects were totally different than when I took x10-20 the dose of Melatonin from some supplement company. At least with Circadin you know it's 100% real melatonin. Not saying non-prescription stuff is less potent or fake. But the NOW foods melatonin was nothing like Circadin.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
The most important thing is a rigid sleep schedule. Don't fucking sleep in on the weekends but keep the same sleep schedule through the whole week. Keep the window open at night for optimal air, sleep on your left side so you can mew, don't oversleep or undersleep