Slept in my sisters room since there were spiders in my room and something crazy happened

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
As all of you know I mastered lucid dreaming and fully remember my dreams everyday.

I dreamt that I was with dan blizerian in my sisters room taking lsd

me and my rich manlet friend, and we had the times of our lives.

it was at that point i realized from now on im putting all my energy and effort into chasing doing all the cool shit he does, which every guy should do:

learn poker, shoot guns, jet ski, work out, grow a beard, play chess, travel to scenic countries, buy exotic/ unique pets, go to music festivals, playing videogames (every guy does it), watch and learn mma/boxing, smoke weed / take psychedelics, inject hgh and T every week after you're 25, start a business or have a cool job (filmmaker for me), dont be a capitalist worker bee cuck chase being a leader. these hobbies help you gain respect from men and women alike.

seriously if you do all this shit youre destined to have a shit ton of women. literally just be as masculine as possible in hobbies and lifestyle 24/7 and youre a high T pheremone magnet for high E whores.

INB4 DNR OR USERNAME SPAM CUZ IVE MENTALLY ABUSED THE MAJORITY OF THIS SITE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Chadeep and 6 others
Lol wtf I’m indeed miring dream maxxing skills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human, Chadeep and 3 others
"Slept in my sisters room since there were spiders in my room"
YXATYnc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ruby, Stingray and 16 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth, Chadeep and 2 others
learn poker, shoot guns, jet ski, work out, grow a beard, play chess, travel to scenic countries, buy exotic/ unique pets, go to music festivals, playing videogames (every guy does it), watch and learn mma/boxing, smoke weed / take psychedelics, inject hgh and T every week after you're 25, start a business or have a cool job (filmmaker for me), dont be a capitalist worker bee cuck chase being a leader. these hobbies help you gain respect from men and women alike.
all meaningless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Stingray, forwardgrowth and 3 others
5foot8paki

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Slept in my sisters room since there were spiders in my room and something crazy happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 2506 and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, Chadeep and 2 others
1585961218122-png.336254

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
So did you and your sister fuck or not?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, THEMOGEE and 1 other person
StolenDays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Why did you choose this username, it’s like your roasting yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AbandonShip, diggbicc and 5 others
As all of you know I mastered lucid dreaming and fully remember my dreams everyday.

I dreamt that I was with dan blizerian in my sisters room taking lsd

me and my rich manlet friend, and we had the times of our lives.

it was at that point i realized from now on im putting all my energy and effort into chasing doing all the cool shit he does, which every guy should do:

seriously if you do all this shit youre destined to have a shit ton of women. literally just be as masculine as possible in hobbies and lifestyle 24/7 and youre a high T pheremone magnet for high E whores.

INB4 DNR OR USERNAME SPAM CUZ IVE MENTALLY ABUSED THE MAJORITY OF THIS SITE
Op we thought you booty raped your sister no one gives a shit about your dreams

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I thought that this would be about you having sex with your sister tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
I thought that this would be about you having sex with your sister tbh
I was raping his mom in the bathroom and heard them having sex. So he did fuck his sister. I overheard it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Vermilioncore
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • +1
"Slept in my sisters room since there were spiders in my room"
View attachment 336211
m not fucking up my skin with spider bites i got bitches to facetime
OP needs to inject now
only when ur after 25 and ur t levels drop to comical levels

not when ur a teen wtith natty 700

low iq as always goblin, the second u reach 20k posts it should raise tho
Why did you choose this username, it’s like your roasting yourself
ur a pinhead shitskin with autism whos a virgin, you lift rocks and eat chicken everyday in the hope someone loves you.

zayn malik is a 5foot8paki too, cry more u poo colored unproporional circus freak
She’s ethnic so obviously she’s ugly
she is a solid 7.5, she married a 6'3 chad when she was 21. cry more and continue ur teenage larp fantasies of making rich girls cry because they cant fuck you, jflllll

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
m not fucking up my skin with spider bites i got bitches to facetime

only when ur after 25 and ur t levels drop to comical levels

not when ur a teen wtith natty 700

low iq as always goblin, the second u reach 20k posts it should raise tho

ur a pinhead shitskin with autism whos a virgin, you lift rocks and eat chicken everyday in the hope someone loves you.

zayn malik is a 5foot8paki too, cry more u poo colored unproporional circus freak

she is a solid 7.5, she married a 6'3 chad when she was 21. cry more and continue ur teenage larp fantasies of making rich girls cry because they cant fuck you, jflllll

lmao why so hostile I was just asking question you could have just said it’s to be like zain Malik and isn’t the term “paki” offensive to Pakistanis, I called this guy a paki and he got offended. And 5ft8 is not a height to be proud of sorry bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
lmao why so hostile I was just asking question you could have just said it’s to be like zain Malik and isn’t the term “paki” offensive to Pakistanis, I called this guy a paki and he got offended. And 5ft8 is not a height to be proud of sorry bro.
I'm 5'10 now and had 3 slays

you're 6'3 with a 24 inch bideltoid and are a permavirgin

the ultimate goal of ur fruitless and pathetic looksmaxxing is to get laid

so ye i mog you. im proud of laying decent chicks despite being a "5foot8paki" subhuman.

maybe wear a football helmet 24/7 to hide your microskull, pinhead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Chadeep
Sick blog post bro unfortunately for you I didn't read a fucking syllable of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person

so ye i mog you. im proud of laying decent chicks despite being a "5foot8paki" subhuman.

Huh? I had many chances to get laid but I didn’t take action, and I had 2nd puberty at 19 I was subhuman during development years while you weren’t, you obviously slayed 3 girls in hs which is the easiest time to get laid. But I was too subhuman and undeveloped. And I recently got this build it’s not like I was “24 inch bideltoid” my whole life. Obviously 2nd puberty combines with gymcelling changed things

• +1

Watch out guys he’s got 3 slays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
Watch out guys he’s got 3 slays
3 slays as 5foot8 paki, mogs u

im still tryna figure out how to go to a rich girl's party, get drunk and yell, then make her cry because you wont sleep with her.

got any tips bro? how do i squeeze in party time between 900 hours online like you? thx

• JFL
  • +1
3 slays as 5foot8 paki, mogs u

im still tryna figure out how to go to a rich girl's party, get drunk and yell, then make her cry because you wont sleep with her.

got any tips bro? how do i squeeze in party time between 900 hours online like you? thx
Imagine thinking you mog me with 3 slays JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and diggbicc
Didnt ask

• +1