[Mogs] Slight eyelid exposure vs Full hooding

Nibba

Resurrected
I think it’s a mix of the person making the eyes too big and that his surrounding bone structure isn’t in harmony with his eyes
This is what happens when people start fucking with models to make them more "ideal" when in reality it improves a feature but that ruins their harmony overall and makes them look worse (actually retardo in this)

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
Lucky for us then tbh.
High IQ. The other day, I was in a coffee place and I saw this 6'1 tall Chad. He was gay. I also remember seeing a Chad-tier guy on the first day of college. A couple of weeks later, I was standing in front of the college building and I could tell he was gay. JFL. I was so relieved.

High IQ. The other day, I was in a coffee place and I saw this 6'1 tall Chad. He was gay. I also remember seeing a Chad-tier guy on the first day of college. A couple of weeks later, I was standing in front of the college building and I could tell he was gay. JFL. I was so relieved.
Most of the gay guys I know irl are twinky manlets tbh

theropeking

Worst Nose in the Entire PSL scene
Right looks better

My chadlite uncle just removed his upper eyelid fat due to aging and he is less attractive now tbh.
I am not a big fan of my hooded eyes but I think I'd look uglier with slight upper eyelid exposure

Lorsss

Enthusiast

FaceandHFD

offline, tygermaxxing
the orbital rim is more important than the fat you have under your eyelids.
low eyebrow set + straight eyebrows give the actual hunter eyes
I think a combination of both looks ideal. Lower than average eyebrows + fat for aesthetic hooding. Shimansky looks very creepy and retarded with his bone only hooding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)